EXO-M and EXO-K: History

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 6

EXO-M and EXO-K: History

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

We were done eating and everyone was sitting in the room. I was starting to really want to go home. 

"So... are Yue Yin and I supposed to stay here tonight?" Yi Han asked. She sounded like she missed home. I miss it too.

"Yeah... unless you guys wanted to stay out there where you would probably be found by EXO-K and have them kill you. Your choice: stay here and be safe or leave and die," Xiumin smirked. Hmmmm, I think I would stay here and be safe.

"I guess we have no choice then. Poop..." Yi Han sighed.

"Hahaha. Don't worry! We'll take goooooood care of you. Right, Kris ge?" Tao promised. That dude can be such a baby even though he was the same age as us...

"Of course. So come on and we'll show you to your room." All six angels led us to the room we were staying in. It had one big bed that we could both sleep in. There was also a big closet and a HUGE bathroom. THEIR HOUSE IS SO AWESOME!!!

"The shower is over there. When both of you are done, we'll talk," Lay said and smiled. ADJFJDNFEIRWELSDFJ. HIS DIMPLE SMILE!

"OK," Yi Han replied. "Oh, and thank you for everything today. We both really appreciate it."

"Yeah. Thanks," I grinned cheekily.

"No problem. It's our pleasure," Chen smiled and then they all left the room.

 

-(Yi Han's POV)-

The both of us had finished showering and now all of them were scattered in the room while Yinyin and I sat on the bed. They said they wanted to talk but who knows what about.

"Alrighty then. We know we have a lot to explain to you guys like where you are, how you got here, who we are, who the Vamps are, blah blah blah." Luhan said. "Let's start off with where you guys are. I'll let Kris tell you."

"Hmmm, ok. Where you guys are, it's called EXOPlanet. It was created millennia ago when our fathers still lived. The six of us here, we are blood related brothers. EXO-K, the vampires, are blood related brothers also. I am the leader of EXO-M and Suho is the leader of EXO-K. There are a couple reasons why we are called EXO-M and EXO-K. One of them is because we both live on EXOPlanet so the EXO is derived from EXOPlanet. Also, believe it or not, EXO-K used to be our best friends. The two of our groups were close; we treated each other like brothers. Back then, we just called all twelve of us EXO." OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WERE FRIENDS!!!

"What happened? Why are you guys enemies now?" Yue Yin asked.

"They turned evil. EXO-K wasn't always like this. Sure, they were vampires, but they weren't evil. Not until a few centuries ago when a female came across our world, like you guys," Lay continued.

"Ok, so I get the part where you guys got the EXO in your name but how come it's M and K instead of some other letters?" I asked.

"In EXO-K, all the guys are Korean and so the K stands for Korea. In EXO-M, there are four Chinese members; Kris, Luhan, Lay, and Tao. Then there are two Korean members; Xiumin and Chen. The M stands for Mandarin," Xiumin explained.

"Ohhhh..." Both me and Yue Yin nodded in understanding.

"Wait a minute. Vampires and angels have ethnicity?" I wrinkled my nose in confusion.

"Oh my god. So many questions! Yes, we have ethnicity. In many ways, we are also like humans," Chen explained.

"So, back then all twelve of us were very close. One day, all of us were just hanging out together at our hangout. We were messing around when suddenly we could sense a strange presence in our world. Everyone had went out to see what was going on and we found a girl looking confused and scared. She said she was a human and when we asked her how she got here, she said she was holding a ball with crystals when she was transported here. Is that how you guys got here?" Luhan looked at us.

"Yeah... we were waiting for a bus to take us back to the university we went to. We got bored so we ventured into an alley. Out of the corner of our eyes, we saw some weird thing and it looked really pretty. Being curious, we went up to it and were staring at it when we heard the bus come. We ran not wanting to be left behind when the ground around us started shaking and then we were flying through space. Next thing you know, we end up here--it was hard to breathe at first. We passed out and then I woke up, I woke Yue Yin up, met EXO-K, ran away from them, fell into a hole, and was found by you guys," I told them. "OH! And while I was walking in school the day before we were taken here, I saw that same ball in the hallways but I just ignored it." Everyone looked shocked, especially Yue Yin.

"WHAT? Why are you guys staring at me?" It was weird with everyone looking in my direction.

"HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT?!?!?!" Yue Yin yelled.

".........Because we were busy running away from vampires and I FORGOT!!!" I snapped.

"Ohhh... that's right. Sorry." I smiled at her, letting her know it was alright.

"Ok. So, I'll continue the story. The girl told us how she got here. EXO gathered together and discussed what we should do with her. Obviously, our opinions didn't match with each other. EXO-K wanted to take her and make her their servant and drink her blood later on. We wanted to help her get back to Earth. EXO-K and us argued for a while when Kai took the girl and transported back to their home. The rest of them ran after him, leaving us dumbfounded. We went to their house and looked for them but couldn't find anyone. Weeks later, we finally found them in a secret hiding place; it was well hidden. The girl was really weak because they've been making her work and taking her blood. We confronted EXO-K and right when we were about to take her away, Sehun drank the rest of her blood and she died. The six of us were so enraged that we fought EXO-K till all twelve of us almost died." Tao chuckled.

"What's so funny? YOU GUYS ALMOST DIED!!!" Yue Yin exclaimed.

"Are you kidding? They are crazy bananas. Of course they would find it funny that they almost died," I deadpanned.

"OH THAT'S RIGHT! How come I forgot? HAHAHA," with that, the both of us started laughing like idiots which made the guys laugh to.

"Anyways, the six of us hurried and went back to our home and Lay healed everyone once he recovered. He heals quicker than any of us. After the fight, we made a deal with EXO-K to never cross each others' paths again. Sadly, the deal was broken when you to came into our world," Xiumin said.

"Ohh... Sorry. If we didn't get curious and pick up that weird thing, you guys wouldn't have to go through all this trouble," I frowned guiltily.

"Ehhh. That's another part of our story. That ball that was shining with blue crystals is a transporter to our planet. Long ago, when our fathers were still around, they created that transporter. They made it so that we, EXO, could go to Earth and find our soul mate. Obviously, we can't find nothing like that on our planet because there's no females. The transporter only glows and shines like that when it has found the destined soul mates for one of us. It hardly happens because sometimes, our soul mate isn't born until much later." Chen explained.

"Wait a minute..... that means that WE ARE YOUR SOUL MATES?????" Yue Yin exclaimed. DSFASDFIDBVKNXCVASDP...

"Uhhh, no. That means that out of the twelve of us on this planet, you guys are each destined to be with one of us. For example, one of you could be destined to be with Tao and the other could be destined for Xiumin. Or, someone from EXO-K. Honestly, we hope you are destined to be with someone from EXO-M rather than EXO-K."

Yue Yin and I were too shocked to say anything right now. DESTINED TO BE WITH ONE OF THEM??? THAT"S ABSURD!

"Well, it's late now and you guys need to go to sleep so we'll leave. Plus, it's a lot of information for you to take in. We'll wake you in the morning." Kris said as the others stood up.

"Good night... and thank you for everything," Yue Yin smiled thankfully while I nodded.

"It's nothing. Good night and get as much sleep as you can. You'll need it," Lay said then left the room with the others. Yue Yin and I laid down in the bed.

"I miss home," I said.

"I know but there's nothing we can do. For now, let's just sleep." Yue Yin turned the night light on.

"Good night, Yinyin." It's good to know that my best friend is right here with me. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY EVERYONE! 

It's 2pmfan4ever and hope you enjoyed the update!!! :D

I CAN"T FOR THEIR NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-2pmfan4ever

 

tumblr_mahxu7jZFs1ryv6jro8_400.gif

 

tumblr_m3vucqK6Lw1qbu6c0o1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_m9ppxdrMHT1qaeayoo3_500.jpg

 

tumblr_m9ppxdrMHT1qaeayoo1_250.jpg

 

tumblr_mcwptwEGVg1r898aro5_250.jpg

 

tumblr_m6qdqkgHtB1rul2gio1_500.jpgLOOOOOOOL