EPILOGUE

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 35

EPILOGUE

-(No One's POV)-

After the war with the demons - B.A.P, their father, and Lilith - things had been going smoothly over the years. It has been five years, the B.A.P boys showed up about two years ago apologizing for what they did.

{Flash Back}

"Geez Yinyin. Why so mean?" Kai sulked at Yue Yin, who was making fun of him for not being able to win a stuffed animal from the machine. She laughed and nudged him.

"Come on dude, seriously, you can't take a joke?"

"Apparently not..." He frowned.

Chen grinned, "Loser."

"OOLF! I'M A OOLF!" Chanyeol shouted, running around the house.

"IT'S OLF--I MEAN--W-WOLF YOU STUPID BIRD BRAIN BANANA HEAD," Baekhyun whacked the side of his head, while stuttering.

"Can we leave yet?" Sehun whined.

"Guess not, your hyungs are es. I want bubble tea and you need to stop dying your hair colors, kid," Luhan said, ruffling Sehun's hair.

"Pfft, I'll do whatever I want. AND I'M NOT A KID HYUNG! FOR THE LAST TIME OMG." Sehun rolled his eyes, and sighed dramatically.

"WU FAN, GET YOUR OVER HERE. " An angry bull-raged Yi Han roared. Kris, who was chit-chatting with s a few feet away jumped at Yi Han's roar. Actually, everyone jumped out of their cheerful and bubbly selves into a shocked and startled one. Literally.

"Woah shizzles Yiyi, what happened this time?" Suho asked the angered Yi Han.

She huffed, "WU FAN!!! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU PUT MY TEDDY BEAR?!?!?!" She screamed, throwing a tantrum.

Even though it sounds silly that Yi Han is going crazy over a teddy bear, it actually had a lot of meaning behind it. Kris knew this, which was why she was so angry. Yi Han had recieved this teddy bear from her aunt who had died long, long ago. This bear helped her throught the years as she grew.

"Woah, what's going on my fellows?" A familliar voice greeted the fourteen of them, who stood there shocked.

"WHAT THE HELL?! OHMYGODSUN MR. GRUMPY CHEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEECAKE!!!!!!!~~" Yue Yin tackled the smirking Daehyun, who's eyes had gone to the size of golf balls. And before he knew it, she tackled him to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?! THAT WAS LIKE MY COOLEST REAPPEARANCE EVER AND YOU RUINED IT! WHY ARE YOU STILL CALLING ME FOOD?! GODDAMNIT, I'M HUNGRY." Daehyun's stomach growled as Lay slapped his head.

"YAH! DON'T SHOUT AT MY GIRL," he snapped.

"YOUR GIRL?! YOU'RE HIS FREAKING SOULMATE?! THIS UNICORN? SHORTIE?" Daehyun gaped at Yue Yin who just grinned cheekily at him.

"I SAID DON'T SHOUT!" Lay slapped him again, and again they fought each other, not noticing the chaotic scene they'd made. Zelo, Jongup, Youngjae, Yongguk, and Himchan stood behind them snickering and whispering to one another. Everyone noticed the other five that stood there, except the other three. Yi Han, who'd noticed them first ran up and hugged all of them, and punched Yongguk.

"YAH YOU-UGLY-NINCOMPOOP-BANANA-HEADS!!! STOP SHOUTING AND SHUT UP." She roared, as the unicorn and cheesecake stopped immediately and became silent.

"UHUM, THAT'S RIGHT. So, why are you guys here anyway?" She asked, seemingly forgetting about her teddy bear problems--at least for the moment.

" I still don't understand why you punched me but okay, we're just here to apologize...We want to apologize for everything we did to you guys." Yongguk explained.

Yue Yin sat straight up and saluted him. "No problem Gummy Bear." They all stared at her as if she was a weirdo, in which, most of the times, was indeed true.

"JELLO!! GUPPIE!! GOLDFISH!! EVIL HAMSTER!!"Yue Yin laughed when she called Himchan an evil hamster, he just looked like one. Especially with his black hair, he's just one of those people who has a scary face. She ran up and tackled all of them.

"Wanna eat? D.O  think should be done cooking...OWL! Is the food done?" Yi Han asked, D.O nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

"MEMEMEMEMEME!!!! IM READY TO EAT---"

"SHUT UP CHEESECAKE." Yue Yin covered Daehyun's mouth as all of them went to the dining room to eat.

"AHAHAHA~"

{End of Flash Back}

Yi Han and Kris where happily engaged, while Lay and Yue Yin where still just a cute couple. Every now and then, the B.A.P boys came to visit them.

B.A.P and EXO became so close that they eventually shared their thoughts about what they thought of each other.

What B.A.P thinks of each individual member of EXO:

Lay= Unicornrererm...

Kris= Dragonbaanara..

Chanyeol= Firebender...

Chen= Trolololol ....

Luhan= Stupid girly deer...

Suho= Grandpa waterbender Suho...

D.O= Cute owl-eyed umma of earthquakes...

Bacon= SNSD lightswitch fanboyer...

Xiumin= Frosty baozi..

Tao= Time controller that likes to walk alone on beaches and has a weird obsession for pandas...

Sehun= Bratty airbender that is undecided when it comes to hair color so he eventually just dyed it rainbow so he could have a lot of hair colors...

Kai= Stupid derpy dancing machine that has friends who takes pictures of him when he cries. -coughs- taemin..

 

What EXO thinks of each individual member of B.A.P:

Daehyun= Fattie chipmunk...

Youngjae= Stupid goldfish...

Zelo= Some stupid, tall and cute maknae...

Jongup= D-O-R-K. Dorky dude no matter what he does. It's just his face...

Himchan= Evil looking hamster princess...

Yongguk= The leader who likes tigger...

All the other EXO boys were still searching for their own soulmates. They often teased the two couples for being so lovey-dovey. Even B.A.P would sometimes join in the teasing...today was no exception.

"Baekkieeee~ Come sit on my lap, baby," Chanyeol whined. Baekhyun ran over and did as told.

"Awww~ I love you sho sho much, Yeollie!" Baekhyun cooed. They started doing smooching sounds, faking kisses at each other. 

Yi Han and Yue Yin glared at them. 

"Stop mocking us," Kris said.

"Aw, but it's true. You even call Yiyi Baby Boo now. Like what the hell kind of nickname is that. And she calls you Krissy Boo. Like, can't you get better nicknames? I would call my girlfriend/wife Gully Shexshi Lady Slave. 

"UGLY PRINCESS OMFG. THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD CALL HER!!!" Yue Yin cracked up.

Everyone stared at the trolls. "What. The. Hell," Xiumin said.

"Dude, I'd feel bad for the poor girl. She'd be so damn embarassed," Tao commented.

"I know right. I'd laugh everytime he calls the poor gull either one of those names," Himchan laughed.

"I can imagine her either punching you or crying. Depends on her personality," Yiyi shrugged. "If she cries, you guys will break up. Breaking up=you crying=sad life for you=we don't really care, your problem........but either way, she'll punch you."

Chen stared at her, scared. "What?! Now I have to think of another nickname??? Hmm, maybe it would be better if I called her Shexshi Slave."

Everyone facepalmed...Chen Chen will never have a happy life at this rate.

 

The end.

TROLOLOLOLOLOL.

No but seriously,

the end.

SAYONARAAA~~

GOODBYE FOREVER!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. im kid, we're planning another story~ keekeke been so long since we updated, SORRY GUIES.

-LePand1506

LOOOL HEY GUYS

So i fixed alot of this chapter. the ending and some parts of the story. like the chen's nicknames. 

LePand1506 helped with that though. we ended up combining some ideas

hope u liked it

So this story has ended. thank u so much for reading it no matter how horrible it was

like LePand1506 has mentioned, we are planning another story.

we'll post the link here once it's all set up

hope u guys support that story too 

until then, ANNYEONG

SAYONARAAAA

CHAOOO

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

-2pmfan4ever