First Kiss?...

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 34

First Kiss?...

-( No One's POV )-

Kris set Yi Han down slowly and carefully, as if she were a fragile flower that could snap any second. Lay did the same with Yue Yin. Kris gazed down at Yi Han, moving a strand of hair from her face, smiling a bit before signaling to Lay to leave the room. Lay glanced at his sleeping beauty and smiled, dimple showing. The two boys then left the room quietly as their "soulmates" rested, going down to the rest of the boys that were horsing around.

"AH ZABENYA BABA ISTI WABA~ NA ZABENYA WABA ISTI WABAYOOO-----" Chanyeol sang the Lion King song, "The Circle of Life/ Ah Zabenya".

"WTF DUDE!" Baekhyun stared at him judgingly.

"HOHOHOHO."

"HUHUHUHUHU, THAT'S A STUPID LAUGH."

"I DID NOT SOUND LIKE THAT! ITS HO-HO-HO NOT, HU-HU-HU. YOU DUMB BANANA!"

"I'M NOT A BANANA. I'M A BACON BECAUSE I'M BAEK-HYUN!"

"...that didn't even...nevermind..." D.O, the umma, facepalmed himself.

Chen and Kai, who sat in the corner watching everyone derping, pouted and sighed.

"When is Yue Yin going to wake up..." They mumbled and sighed, pouting in sync, slouching back into the sofa. 

"I WANT TO WAKE YI HAN UP!!! KREASEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Lulu yelled but Kris, the protective boyfriend, gave Luhan a death glare.

"You will die if you do," he warned, glaring at Luhan intensely.

"WHYYYY SOOOOO SERIOUS?!" Xiumin jumped inbetween them, singing SHINee's comeback song.

"Shut up Baozi."

"YOU BANANA HEADS, SHUSH! YOU'RE GOING TO WAKE THEM UP!!!"

"NONONONONONONONOONONO NEVER!"

"IM BORED!"

"ME TOO!"

"ME THREE!"

"YIYIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!  YINYINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP NOOWWWWWWWW!!! BOTH OF YOU PLEASE. WE'RE BOREDDDDDDD."

"EVERY BODY SHUT YOUR YAPS OR GO TO THE CORNER!" Kris shouted, as everyone zipped their mouths. "Aren't you guys even tired? We all came back from a long, looooooooooong fight. We basically died and came back alive. Yi Han and Yue Yin probably can't even move. Especially Yue Yin, she only just learned to use her powers and she revived and healed all of us. Yi Han helped, but Yue Yin did the majority of it. But that doesn't matter -- SHUT UP. THEY'RE RESTING. THEY'RE BOTH EXHAUSTED, SO STOP WHINNING LIKE A BUNCH OF BABIES. THE LEAST YOU IDIOTS COULD DO IS STAY QUIET AND LET THEM REST AFTER WHAT THEY BOTH DID FOR US . . .  I'm going to sleep too, you better not try waking them up," He narrowed his eyes at everyone, who only gulped.

"I'm going to sleep too. And if I hear any loud noises, not only will Duizhang murder you, I'LL COME DOWN AND CUT YOUR THROATS!!! Seriously, the girls just defeated evil and revived us, don't do anything to burden them. I'LL KILL YOU IDIOTIC BANANAS IF YOU HURT MY YUE YIN OR MY FRIEND YI HAN! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS YOU CAN SAY BYE BYE TO THE NICE UNICORN UMMA AND SAY HELLO TO THE DEVIL," Lay yelled. Everyone was staring at him in disbelief. Even Kris.

After Lay walked to his room, Kris turned to the others, shrugged, and walked to his respective room.

"Since when did Lay hyung yell at us?" Sehun frowned.

"Since he was love struck by Yue Yin jie," Tao smirked.

"If I die, I'm blaming it on you idiots..." Chen mumbled.

Kai smirked, shaking his head. "You better not, Yue Yin can only revive us once, and she already did that to all of us. So if you die again...BYE BYE YOU UGLY THUNDERMAN."

Chen, who kept a straight face glared at Kai. "Ha-ha. Very funny." He said in monotone, as Kris went up to his room for a short nap while everyone else horsed around waiting for the sleeping beauties to wake up.

 

-(Yi Han's POV)-

I could hear Kris and Lay yelling at the others downstairs. I swear, those two are idiots. Even though they're yelling at the others for being too loud, they're yelling is loud too.

'Aish, forgetful dumdums.' I smiled.

They love us too much, I think. But then again, we are the two awesomest girls ever in their lives. Anyone would love us...hehehe.

~~~3 hours later~~~

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the sky. It was pretty dark out. I looked at the clock next to our bed and it said 7:48 PM. I turned to see Yue Yin still sleeping with her leg swung over mine. Her hair was all over her face and she was slightly snoring, though it was very subtle. I know she only does this when she's SUPER tired. 

As much as I would love to let her continue sleeping, it was pretty dark and we still need to eat. Plus, the other derps are waiting for us.

I gently shook her awake. "Yinyinnnnn~ Wakie uppie!!!" 

She groaned a little and opened her eyes. "What time is it?"

"2PM!" I joked.

"Ugh, seriously, what time is it?" She asked again.

"Yunho time!!!" I laughed.

"YOU'RE NO HELP!!!" She shouted.

"I know, that's why you supa luv me," I smiled cheekily.

"What? Does that even make sense?"

"I don't know. Does it? You got me goin' crazy."

"STOP REPLYING WITH SONG LYRICS OR NAMES!" She groaned. 

"Why," I said.

"Finally."

"What do you mean? Why is a song by Teen Top. I know, I'm so Evil, I'm your worst Nightmare. MWAHAHAHAHA!" I let out an evil laugh.

"Kill. Me. Now," Yue Yin told me. 

"I Can't. Hold on, I'll Be Back," I headed into the bathroom. I could hear Yue Yin sighing. Poor her, I'm always annoying her. But that's cause I'm an Angel. Like Teen Top's song, Angel. Hehehe. 

Soon, I headed back into the room too see Yue Yin laying there...Lay...laying...woah.

"Fantastic Baby, wake up. I didn't go in the bathroom just to Walk By and see you laying here." Two songs in one go. Awesome.

"Ugh, fine. Just wait for me." She quickly walked into the bathroom.

I waited for like 10 minutes when the devil finally came out.

"Excuse Me, Miss. But what took you so long in there? I was Missing You," I pouted.

"WOMAN! STOP WITH THE SONG REFERENCES!!!!!!!!" She messed her hair up in an attempt to let out her frustration.

"Ohkai, ohkai. Calm down," I rolled my eyes.

"There's something wrong with you." She squinted her eyes at me.

"So Sweet of you. I already knew that though."

"STOP IT!" She yelled.

"See? Now you're getting the hang of it," I smiled innocently.

"What do you mean?" She frowned.

"Stop It. The song by B.A.P?" I said with a 'Duh' face.

...Waitttt. B.A.P. What happened to the anyways?

"Um, Yue Yin, what happened to the B.A.P guys?"

"I was about to ask you that," she replied with a hint of sadness in her voice. I could care less about them. I mean, I only like Jongup, Daehyun, and Zelo. The other 3 were jerks.

"Well, let's just go down there for now. I'm pretty sure those boys have been waiting for a long time," I suggested. Nothing good comes out of making those derps wait too long.

"Yeah, good idea."

We both slowly headed downstairs, not making any noise. All the guys were sitting there in a circle with a bottle in the middle...probably playing hide-and-seek. Technically, all the guys except Krease and Lay. 

'Where are they?' 

Just then, I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me from behind. I gasp out loud, causing all the other guys to notice us. Yinyin let out a small laugh when Lay poked her sides and slung his arm over her shoulders while giving her a loving smile.

I was internally fangirling at the cute pair. 

"BLECH. Go somewhere else and act lovey dovey. I don't want to see all that fluff," Kai complained.

"You're just jealous," I smirked.

"Nooooo. I don't want to see you guys act all lovey towards each other. I might puke," he frowned.

"Shut up, Jongie. Yiyi's right. You're just jealous you haven't found your soulmate yet. Stop sulking like a baby," Yinyin said.

"Hmph. Whatever," Kai walked upstairs, pushing past us.

"Eh, don't bother with him. He's just upset he doesn't have a soulmate yet," Suho shrugged.

"Well, let's just forget that for now. Dinner's ready and I'm pretty sure everyone's hungry," D.O smiled.

"YAY! FOOD!!!" Chanyeol ran for the kitchen with Tao right behind him.

"Immature kids," Kris sighed.

"Eh, what can you do. I'm hungry. Come on Unicorn, let's go eat!" Yinyin dragged Lay with her, everyone had already went into the kitchen which left Kris and myself.

"Come on. Let's eat and then stargaze on the balcony. I have something for you," Kris winked and took a hold of my hand, dragging the both of us to the kitchen. I took my usual place next to Lulu and Krease.

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

"Yummy~ I love spaghetti!" I beamed.

"Yeah, well this is Kimchi Spaghetti. My recipe," D.O said shyly.

"Hmm, it's good!" Yi Han started shoving her face with food. I rolled my eyes at how much of a pig she could be. I took a bite of my own plate and it was so good...I ended up eating like a pig. Even though I'm basically being a hypocrite right now, I couldn't care less. Who knew Kimchi Spaghetti could be so yumyum?

I ended up finishing before everyone else, with the exception of Yiyi since she started before me.

"You know what EXO kinda sounds like? XO. Hugs and kisses. Not so manly now are we? XOXOXOXOXOXOXO! I should call you guys XOXO from now on. MAMA, XOXO is making history on EXOPlanet and on Earth together as angels. Oiii, why am I rambling on and on and on? Hey, wanna know something? I LIKE........................................................BANANAS~~~~~~" Yi Han laughed. Everyone stopped eating and stared at her as if she was crazy which she obviously is.

"What is love? Cause, I don't know. Maybe it's a good thing. Maybe it's bad. I'll tell you something interesting. Yi Han's rambling is a contagious disease. See? I'm infected by it. I can't stop rambling. Kris, I would say I love you but Yiyi is gonna kill me. I can't say I hate you either, she would still kill me. Lay, I like your hair. It's so cool. I'm sleepy, I wanna sleep. Kaiii, what's wrong with you? Why you so weird. OOH! What would happen if we had two or more soulmates. Like, Yiyi's soulmates could be like Kris and, and, Suho and yeah. OMFG, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! I'm going to roll like a buffalo out of here. Babies, don't cry while I'm gone. BAIKAI!" I ran up the stairs and slammed the door to my room.

'Someone help me. I'm going crazy.'

-(Yi Han's POV)-

...That was weird. Even weirder than me. Everyone was staring at the direction Little Bunny just ran in. 

"Lay...you have a really weird soulmate. Just saying," Xiumin broke the silence.

"So? That's what makes her so awesome. I'm going to go see what she's doing. See ya later, as," Lay ran up to our room.

"I WANT ICE CREAM!!!" Tao suddenly shouted, shocking all of us. Before anyone could stop him, he ran into the kitchen. 

"WAIT! Tao~ I want some too." I was about to walk to the kitchen when Kris pulled my arm, causing me to stop before I could get any further. 

"Nuh-uh-uh. You are not going anywhere except to the balcony with me. You can eat ice cream later," he said while pulling me into a hug.

"But, KREASEEE~ I want my ice creammmm," I pouted. 

"Ehh, that's not fair. Don't use your aegyo on me! Come on, it'll be better than ice cream, trust me. And if you're still not coming, I'll take you by force," Kris smiled. He started pinching my cheeks and ruffling my hair.

"YAH! Fine, I'll go. But you owe me ice cream. The boys are going to take all of it and you have to buy me a new tub. I'm not gonna let you get away with this, Wu Yi Fan," I growled in a playful manner.

Kris just rolled his eyes playfully and pulled me upstairs to his room. We walked out to the balcony and saw the night sky full of bright, shining stars. I stood and had my hands on the railing. I could feel Kris wrap his arms around my waist and put his chin on my head. We both gazed at the sky. It was pretty and quiet. So peaceful. Standing here with the man, or should I say angel, I love makes it so much better.

"I wish we could stand here forever like this," I smiled.

"I don't. As much as I love this, there's many more things that the two of us still have to experience as lovers," Kris replied. I could tell by his voice that he was thinking about something really hard.

"Kris, what are you thinking about?"

"Mmm, about our future. Did you want to get married? Have kids? Live here or move to earth? Things like that," he answered. 

I turned around to face him. "Since when did the tough leader Kris think about things like that?" I smirked. His eyebrows furrowed and he shrugged.

"Uhhh...I guess since I realized I love you so soooooo much," he teased me while I wrinkled my face. 

"Don't, don't do that. Ever." Kris let out a soft laugh. "As long as we're together in the future, nothing else matters. I don't care if we hold a wedding ceremony. Whether we have kids or not...although that would be interesting, seeing a little Kris run around. And honestly, living on EXOPlanet sounds like a good idea too me. The point is, it doesn't matter as long as you're by my side." I smiled softly, his cheek.

"True. For now, let's just enjoy this moment. Besides, I doubt we'll have many opportunities like this with all those derps around," Kris rolled his eyes. I let out a chuckle and snuggled into his chest. 

"Kris, I'm tired. Take me to bed, pwease~" I whined. 

"Arasso, but there's one more thing I have to do. It's the thing I was talking about earlier when I said I had something for you. Close your eyes," he said. I closed my eyes, full of curiosity. 'What is this? Did he buy something? But why would I ha-'

I snapped out of my thoughts when a soft pair of lips landed on mine. My eyes shot open to see Kris with his lips on mine.

'Our...first kiss!' My eyes fluttered close as I pulled him closer to me. After a few seconds, we pulled apart and smiled softly at each other.

"Now I can take you to bed. By the way, you're sleeping with me tonight," he winked at me. 

'I love you, Wu Yi Fan.' I walked with him to bed with a permanent smile on my face.

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

I heard a knock on my door and told the person to come in. I was surprised to see Lay coming in.

"Unicorn~ What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"What, is there something wrong with visiting my girlfriend?" He frowned. I rolled my eyes and patted the empty spot next to me, motioning him to sit down.

He laid on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "Hey, Yinyin, you do realize that we haven't had our first kiss yet?" He sat up and smirked at me.

"WHAT?! WHAT THE FREAK! YAH! Zhang Yixing, are you okay? Is there any-"

My eyes became D.O eyes when I was cut off...by Lay's lips.

I could feel him smirking as I still sat there, struggling to comprehend what was going on. After several seconds, he pulled away.

"What...just happened?" I asked with wide eyes. 

"This." He leaned in and kissed me again. This time, I kissed him back instead of just sitting there like an idiot.

'Next time you steal a kiss from me, you'll regret it, unicorn.' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYO WASSUP!!!!!!

Sorry for not updating in so long, I've been to busy spazzing about EXO's comeback and their MV teaser plus teaser pics.

THEY LOOK SO COOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched it like 16 times already...and I'm gonna keep watching it. ;)

There's only one more chapter after this guys!!!!!!

Anyway, SINCE IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME AND I'M SO EXCITED AND HAPPY ABOUT EXO'S COMEBAEK, I'M GONNA SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-2pmfan4ever

image

THAT'S ME WHEN EXO RELEASED THEIR TEASER PHOTOS AND MV TEASER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mn8j0ndooS1s8dclso1_1280.jpg

 

SO TRUE

tumblr_mn8kf1nrIu1r4qwtoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mn1c5xHChp1r7v9e3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmzl8gX4A21r7v9e3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmyez8N1xb1s6o9cdo1_500.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

tumblr_mi04ca43dE1riajwao1_500.jpg

tumblr_mi04ca43dE1riajwao2_500.jpg

LMFAO

tumblr_mh28254L3d1rh743yo1_500.jpg

 

V

image

tumblr_mn9npcXJrT1qi4jgto1_250.gif

LOL KAI CAUGHT LAUGHING IN TEASER

tumblr_mn9jvkFEPg1s7d7b3o1_r1_500.gif

THEIR FACES LOL

tumblr_mn9z4kxNpB1s0o5e6o1_500.gif

6ca9938fgw1e4ybzxjs7yg20a70c81kx.gif

LEADER VS LEADER

tumblr_mn9ii6uZpp1s2zme9o1_500.gif

TAO CAUGHT SMILING

SINCE IT WAS SUHO'S BDAY 2 DAYS AGO, HERE'S SOME SUHOOO

tumblr_mn9gihuQLj1rv3pq1o1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_mn6lg7ixOi1sr80gzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mn5p53vVPC1qiq4xgo4_250.gif

tumblr_mnbtsamBoL1rut2xao1_500.jpg

 

OHKAI! BAIKAI PEOPLE! GOTTA GO!

*CRAWLS LIKE A WOLF OUTTA HERE*