Powers and Reviving

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 33

Powers and Reviving

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

I didn't even know how I dreamed, as exhausted as I was. It was a peculiar dream that no one would probably dream; but for one, I seemed to have dreamt it.

It so oddly seemed real, undeniably real -- as if I were awake, though I knew that I wasn't. The little bizzare things told me that I was only dreaming. But I guess I shouldn't look into it so deeply, dreams are dreams right? But strangely, this bizzare fantasy guided me to revive my powers...

I was walking along a stream. There were salmon and other fishes jumping and swimming, letting the river guide them. From afar, a small town and village stood brightly. Children were running and messing around, pulling sneaky tricks on others. And then there were the adults, working hard, trying to sell whatever they could to make some money. Just enough for their families. 

It was a lovely day, the white butterflies fluttering around flowers as tiny children played "catch" with them. Birds chirped and pecked at the ground as a bird feeder threw sunflower seeds around. Mothers and daughters hung up clothes to dry in the sunlight -- it made me feel as if I were in the past, it certainly felt good with all the fresh air blowing smoothly around. Causing the leaves of the trees and grass to sway side to side delicately.

But this wonderful day didn't last for long...

A blazing fire lit up and raced to the nearby homes of the townspeople and villagers. I was miles away when I noticed the smoke forming in the air. Even if I tried, I wouldn't have reached the town in time. Everyone screamed, panicking and running all over the place. Mothers where searching frantically for their daughters and sons, who could've been trampled or lost in the midst of the raging crowd. Soon, the crowd was coming my direction as equipped-armored soldiers rode and slashed at throats of a few men and women. Everyone stepped back in horror with tearing eyes. The children clinged to their mothers.

"Get out of there, they won't make it no matter how hard you try; I wouldn't want the wicked queen to discover me if I were you. Run, sprint, dash. Hurry, or they'll get you..."

Queen? What queen? What do you mean I wouldn't want them to find me?...I couldn't make out what was said after that...but the last time I heard the voice, it said, "You were destined to do this...this is your destiny..." Thinking too hard about what the 'voice' was trying to say, the next thing I know, everyone had been slaughtered or taken away as slaves.

My eyes widened as I noticed I was alone. I was still far away from the crowd, not that far though. I was only a little protected under the trees and tall grass. What if they see me? My heart pounded as I took a step back, only to have step on a twig that snapped. I froze. A soldier stopped and stared in my direction suspiciously. Don't move... I thought as he rode over here cautiously.

Make a run for it, NOW. My instincts took over as I whirled around in the other direction and made a run for it.

"STOP!!! A SLAVE HAS ESCAPED!!" The soldier roared as tons of the other soldiers whirled around in confusion, before chasing after me.

"AW . I SHOULDN'T HAVE RAN!!!!" I squeaked in a high pitched tone, while running for my life.

SNAP! I stepped on a twig, and tripped over a tree root, tumbling down a steep and muddy hill. The soldiers hauled their horses to a stop just in time,before they got caught in the same mess as me. I got stinging scratches all over myself from sliding down the hill, along with brusies and cuts. Bang! I hit my head on a rock, and the next thing I know, darkness clouded my mind as blood lightly tricked down my forehead...

 

----

 

Slowly, I opened my eyes, gazing at the sparkling sky. I stood up, astonished of the lively forest surrounding me. I stood up, and realized all of my wounds were healed completely. And there in mist, stood a tall, slender feminine figure. Waiting patiently under the tall oaks.

I squinted, trying to make out who it was. I couldn't see clearly though, her face was cloudy from afar, that is, until the cryptic woman walked over to me. I gaped at how youthful she looked. Who was this person?

"Yes, I know. I may look young, I'm actually old...I should say."  She said, as I still--like an idiot--gaped at her. "I asume you don't know who I am, considering the look on your face. Stop that, a girl should not leave agape like that, you'll swallow a dragonfly. I am the mother of twelve sons that you know. I am the mother of EXO." She said, but with my jaw being dropped for so long, I ended up drooling all over the place.

"WHAT!? You-You're!! GET OUT OF MY DREAM!!" Okay, well I honestly didn't intend to be rude or mean to their mom, but I was going bananas all over the place.

"I shall not. I am here to help you," she calmly stated.

"With what?"

"You'll find out soon enough,in fact, you'll actually thank me for this one day. Now, let's get started shall we?" She asked as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"How do I know that you are telling the truth?" I asked.

"Good question. Simple answer. Ask Kris, Lay, Chen, Luhan, Xiumin, Tao, Suho, Kai, D.O, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, or Sehun," She said their names one-by-one, pausing at each name. I scrunched up my nose, still suspicious.

"For all I know, you could be another kind of species, like a demon," I said.

"Oh for goodness sakes child, listen to me if you want to be fully healed and be able to revive Yi Han and my boys," she said firmly, with cold eyes. I sighed and nodded.

"Fine, fine. But what are we doing?" I asked. She beamed.

"Oh right! Call me...hmm let's see...well I suppose you can call me by my name; Mingzhu. Would that work for you?" She asked, as I blinked and stared at her.

"....Mingzhu...uh, okay." I nodded. She smiled and clapped thrice, bringing up elfs and dwarfs. Animals stood nearby and chattered in their own little way of communicating. Such as, rabbits, deers, birds, skunks, bear cubs, etc.

I literally felt like a giant, with all those pairs of eyes watching us.

"Sorry if you feel a bit uncomfortable, but you'll have to adjust. This will take a while," she said, as I nodded.

"Let's start with...information, I guess. The thing I'm helping you with, is gaining your powers and claiming them as your own. I realize that Zaen, that evil bastard, told you that you that depending on the sorceror, you could have many, many powers or a very limited amount. For you and Yi Han, you each have 12 powers. As you have realized, EXO each has their own power. Do you know what this means, that you both have 7 powers?"

"Um, no?" I said matter-of-factly.

"Aye, this will take a while. I'll have to tell you more about these boys. At first, it'll seem like it has nothing to do with your powers but just listen.OK, there was a reason why EXO-K and EXO-M are two seperate groups, why they don't know about me, and...well, they pretty much don't know anything. For a bunch of pretty boys, they're pretty dense. What they know about their past isn't completely the truth. 

"I knew what was to be of the future. I knew that you two girls would come. I knew that you two are destined to be with two of my sons. Heck, everything that has happened, I've known it would happen. My special power is to know the fate of EXO and the people connected to them. From the arrival of that one girl back then to the day you and Yi Han saw the transporter from Earth to EXOPlanet. I even knew that Zaen would kill my precious sons and his own sons."

"There is a reason why you guys are destined to be with Wu Fan and Yixing. You guys are the Chosen Ones. The moment you were born, you and Yi Han were destined to meet EXO. You see, you were meant to change the fates of EXO, whether it be related to love or if it's the way they live."

"What do you mean?" 

"Centuries ago, there was a prophecy. So far, only part of that prophecy has come true. 

'12 boys, 2 girls.
In a battle of love and hate, 18 shall fall to blood-soaked ground.
One girl shall defeat the evil for good. 
The other shall revive the males
.
6 shall be given a choice between good or evil.
If evil is chosen, they shall be defeated for good by the Blue one.
If good is chosen, they shall be healed by the Green one.
Together, the Green and Blue Ones shall change them according to fate.'

I understand that this is confusing. However, the first 3 lines have come true. The rest is a bit harder to decipher. The thing is, I gave birth to these 12 boys with 2 different men because it was my destiny. The first man I loved, was an angel. This is why Yifan, Yixing, Jongdae, Luhan, Minseok, and Zitao are angels. The second man I loved was a vampire. Together, we made 6 other beautiful sons with the names of Jongin, Junmyeon, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo. 

You know that EXO-K used to be close with EXO-M until that girl came. She came because that was her destiny. She was used to test EXO-K' s good heart. Of course, they failed and chose the evil side for a short time period because of their foolishness. As I said, the boys are quite...dumb at times. Before she came, the vampire sons of mine knew nothing about how human blood would taste or anything which is why in order to test them, fate had it that they should know. Human blood drives vampires insane. Once they smell it, they won't forget the scent. There are very few  in the past that have been able to resist. Most vampires craze for the blood and because of that, commit crimes by killing humans, making them choose the evil ways.That would be the time to see if EXO-K could truly be good. When they turned against EXO-M and went for the girl's blood, I really thought that they would be evil forever. But then, I remembered that Yi Han and you could possibly change that. And you did which is amazing because they have been ignoring their thirst for so long while being around you females. However, that doesn't determine EXO's fate quite yet.

In this prophecy, it tells that one girl defeats evil for good. That was Yiyi, she defeated Zaen and Lilith. Then it says, the other shall revive the boys. That's what you do. Next, 6 boys are to make a big decision between good and evil once they are revived. Those 6 boys, if you haven't already figured out, are EXO-K. Yinyin-ah. My vamp boys have to make a decision that will change both their lives, and their half-brothers' lives. Once revived, their injuries won't be healed. Only EXO-M's injuries will be healed. They will live for a short time, 10 minutes at most. Within that given time, they must make a decision between being vampires and being angels. If they choose to be vampires, the Blue one, Yi Han, will have to kill them. If they choose the lives of angels, like EXO-M, you will heal them. Once healed, with your's and Yi Han's powers combined, you will both change them into angels."

"...Woah. That...sounds...complicated. How are we going to be able to change them? And why are we referred to as the Blue One and the Green One?" I was super khunfused by now. 

"This is where your powers come in. You have 7 powers, as does your friend. 6 out of 7 of those powers, are the same as the EXO members. You six powers that are like EXO's are healing, time control, lightning, fire, light, and teleportation. You have the same powers as Lay, Tao, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kai. These 6 boys will follow you and be closer to you than the other 6. You have a special bond with these 6 that you do not have with the others. Of course, you will be like a sister to all 12, but with these 6, you can do things with them that you can't with the others. For example, you can communicate to each other in your head. Also, if any of these 6 are hurt, all 7 of you will feel the pain. Remember, this only happens if EXO-K choose to be angels. 

Yi Han will have the powers of flight, earth, frost, telekinesis, wind, and water. She shares a special bond with Kris, D.O, Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun, and Suho. With these 6, she can talk to them in their heads and she will feel the same pain as them if they are injured. As Kris is her destined one and Lay is yours, you will have a strong, special bond with them that you will never be able to share with anyone else. You can't be without your mate for a very long time. You will feel like a part of you is missing once they are out of your sight. Things like that are things you will feel with Lay as Yi Han would feel with Kris. You should always stick together. Besides, when your soulmate is beside you, you will feel stronger at this time. When all of your 6 males are with you, you will feel like the strongest person in the world. They will be the same.

However, the moment all 14 of you are together, you will be undefeatable. This is the kind of bond you share. It's the strongest kind of bond anyone could ever share with other people. Now you know about your 6 powers and the bond you shall share with EXO once EXO-K chooses the right path.

For your special power, you revive people. You, my dear, are the first to ever be able to do that. You can revive any dead person if you wish to do so. However, you must remember that you can only revive people who have died within 7 days. Also, you can only revive a person once. When they die a second time, you can't revive them. Yiyi's special power is strength. She will be the strongest in physical ability. No one is stronger than her, physically. 

As for why you are called the Green One, represents your personalities. You have many emotions, young one. You're a patient and down-to-earth person.You can be easily jealous, and sometimes a coward. Without your friends, you feel scared. You run from things. When you see people with your loved ones, as in flirting with them, or touching them, you feel jealous. Most times, you can heal people emotionally as well as physically. You protect things you love. Also, you like to see things that make you peaceful. You love it when there's peace. If someone makes you jealous, then you would abruptly hate it because your peace is disturbed. Plus, you can't be at peace if you know your lover is being flirted with by some other female. Also, doing the right thing is extremely important to you. You're loyal to friends and you are a faithful partner. You're gentle but not passionate. You don't like details and you're more of a observor. You like winning in arguements. Being strong-willed, you hate being told what to do.You are the happiest when alone. One of the special things about your personality is that you're good at putting yourselves in other peoples' shoes.Your color represents you in these ways.

Yi Han is called the Blue One. In some ways, Yi Han is similar to you. She is a person with many personalities. She is a trustworthy and reliable person. Yi Han is also an understanding person. If she is mad at someone, her anger will immediately subside if you explain to her why you did what you did to get her mad. She is a soft person who does not hold grudges.Try not to make her sad as she is a very sensitive person but she tries to appear strong. When first meeting a person, she is wary of them until she gets to know them. Once she feels close to them, she will trust them alot. EXO is an example. When she first met them, she didn't like them because she didn't trust them. But, she got to know them and now trusts and loves them as they were her own family. Yiyi can be very playful and that has been proven. However, she has a side to her that is serious at all times. Sometimes, seriousness is exactly what you need. This is one reason why I think that Kris and Yi Han are perfect for each other. They both have a side that is dead serious but both are very playful. Another reason why blue represents Yi Han is because she is very smart. She has much knowledge. Things come easily to her and she never has to think to hard. The last reason why blue represents her is because of power. The special power of Yi Han is strength. She must have alot of power for her to be so strong. Also, if wanted, she can easily control people because there is this aura around her that makes people willingly listen. Again, this is like Kris. Everyone listens to him because he is their leader and he has power over them. However, they still mess around with him instead of being scared. As long as a person's power is not abused, no one has to be scared of them. 

To sum it up, Green represents you because you can be down-to-earth, patient, jealous, cowardice, protective, and you are a peace lover. Also, green represents healing and you are a healer. Being called the Green One also connects back to being soulmates with Yixing. He is a healer like you. Blue represents Yi Han because she is understanding, she can be soft, she's serious, knowledgeable, and she has alot of power. This connects to her soulmate, Yifan, because they both are serious and powerful. Your powers, your color representation, and your love lives are connected to each other in a way. Do you understand?" She FINALLY finished. 

"Um...I guess? Basically, I'm going to get my powers, go and revive the twelve of them, give EXO-K a choice between being vampires or angels, and depending on their choice, give them the consequences of the choice. And Yiyi and I are represented by colors because of our personalities and lives. It also represents our special power," I replied, unsurely. 

However, she nodded her head eagerly and smiled.

"You got it! Now, we can get to the main part, getting your powers."

"Okay...how exactly are we going to do that?" I asked.

"Well, you just have to get the motivation. We'll start with your healing power." She motioned for one of the animals to come over. It was a cute little fawn. "I'm going to injure this fawn and you are going to try and heal it."

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! The poor fawn..."  I yelled out. 

"See? If you see this fawn hurt, you'll definitely want to help it. Maybe, your powers will then be awakened. Or at least your healing power will," the woman said calmly.

"Here goes nothing." Before I could stop her, EXO'S mom slashed the baby deer with a sword that was hanging from the back of her dress. The poor animal cried out in pain.

I rushed over to the deer and felt so sad. I've always loved animals, pretty much anything related to nature actually. I kneeled down, desperate to save it. I didn't know how to do it, as it is my first time trying to heal anything. I just did what I see Lay does when he heals us. 

I closed my eyes and hovered my hands above the fawn's injury. 'Please, powers, awaken. Help me heal this poor fawn that got injured just for the sake of trying to help me get my powers. The poor thing doesn't deserve this.' 

Slowly, I opened my eyes to find that the injury was slowly starting to heal and a blue light was coming out of my hand. My eyes widened and I laughed joyously.

"IT'S WORKING!" Soon enough, the deer was completely healed and back to normal.

"Good job. Now, I want you to try making a fire to warm us up." Everything around us turned to snow. The animals started shivering due to the freezing weather. I was shivering so much that my teeth chattered. 

"Come on, make a fire. Try making fire right where the twigs are," EXO's mom told me.

I looked at the pile of twigs and tried focusing. I imagined fire shooting out of my hands and lighting up the pile of twigs, causing a fire big enough to warm up all the living beings.

It took a while but I was finally able to shoot fire out of my palms, directing it to the pile, and making a successful fire.

"Woah..."

"If you wanted, you could also make fire around your whole body, it's harmless to you."

I tried it and suddenly, my body was engulfed in fire. I could only stare in amazement.

"Come on, try lightning." 

I frowned. This sounded hard. However, I tried it anyway. I focused the energy in the tip of my finger and soon enough, a little electricity shot out of my fingers.

"This is alot easier than I thought!"

"If you try harder, you could make a whole lightning bolt. Just don't do it now. You could kill all the animals and plants. Hmm, try doing...time control," Mingzhu said thoughtfully.

"...that sounds really hard," I frowned.

"Just try it, it might be alot easier. Just  try focusing on stopping time. Focus on everything being frozen in time."

"Aye..." I closed my eyes and tried to focus. 'Time, stop. Make everything stop moving. Even for just a few seconds, let time freeze.'

I opened my eyes and saw...everything still moving. WHAT IS THIS?! HOW DO I DO THIS???

"Patience, girl. Patience," Mingzhu reminded. "Try again."

"Aish." I closed my eyes and focused on the image of everything being frozen in time. That I was the only one that could move.

This time, I opened my eyes and saw everything frozen. 

"OMG! I DID IT!!!" I laughed joyously.

"Yeah, yeah. Moving on. Next power. Do light," she instructed me. 

"Wait, how do I do that. There's no light out here, only sunlight," I stated.

"You can still do it. Just make light shine out of your palms. Like Baekhyun," she said.

"Oh, okay." So  I tried it. It took 5 seconds and it worked. 

"Pfft. What the- So easy," I smirked.

"Yep. Light is the easiest power to use. Let's try your 6th power. Teleportation. When doing this, you must imagine where you want to go. Imagine that you just pop up in the place you want to transport to," Mingzhu taught.

I closed my eyes and imagined myself appearing in the empty space about 10 meters in front of me. I felt this weird feeling like I was being lifted off the ground. As soon as it started, the feeling just went away. I opened my eyes and found myself in the spot I imagined myself to be.

"YAY! I'M DONE! CAN I GO SAVE THEM YET?!" I shouted excitedly.

"No. You forgot about your reviving power. You see this dead flower?" Ming pointed to a dead flower on the ground. "Revive it. Just do it as if you're healing. Except this is more urgent. You need to focus more energy into the thing that you're healing."

I gulped and proceeded to kneel in front of the flower. I concentrated on the flower and hovered my hands above it. I focused on reviving it, making it a beautiful flower. Slowly, but surely, it returned to it's beautiful, alive self.

"Now, you really are done. Go back and save them," EXO's mom smiled.

"Arasso, Mingzhu-ssi. I'll do my best to save my friends," I smiled the brightest smile ever since all this chaos happened.

"Wake up from your dream now. And remember, heal Yi Han first. Then you can help save EXO together. Now wake up. Bye bye."

With that, I started waking up from the strange dream.

___________________________________________

My eyes shot open, I sat up slowly, noticing that all my wounds were healed completely. I hurriedly stumbled to Yi Han.

 'Gosh, I need a streeeetch!' I quickly stretched my muscles before sitting down to heal the limp Yi Han. Slowly, her wounds faded and she sat up staring at me wide-eyed.

"YUE YIN!" She squealed.

"YO!" I made a peace sign at her. We stood up as she made a painful face and started to stretch. "Omg, I need a streeetch so bad."

I raised an eyebrow at her and grinned, "That's what I did, you copycat."

She shrugged. I set my mind back to the others, and walked up to Baekhyun, kneeling down beside his ice-cold body. Yi Han cautiously walked behind me, watching what I was doing. 

"Uh...Yue Yin..what are you...--"

"Mingzhu helped me get my powers in my dream," I laughed. "I'll tell you the story later when I get everyone going again."

She blinked blankly at me as I focused my powers on reviving Baekhyun. Soon enough, the lively colors of his face slowly came back. I beamed brightly as he opened his eyes and squinted at Yi Han and I before jumping up on his feet. But of course, he was still not fully healed as Mingzhu has said.

"OH MY GOSH! I'M ALIVE! HOOT HOOT!  I'M ALIVE! THE BACON IS UUHH--LIVEEEE! BEAT THAT YOU ERS! MWAHAHA." He leaped in the air happily, putting his fists in the air and dancing.

"Okay Bacon. We're happy that you're alive too but there's going to be more to it later, we need to get the others first," I said wacking his head as he pulled me and Yi Han into a bear hug.

"THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME!!!" He smiled cheekily and let go of us. I grinned. "Stop smiling, we need to get the others before celebrating, you ugly," I said. He nodded.

All three of us walked up to Chanyeol, Tao, Luhan, D.O, Kai, Chen, Suho, Sehun, and Xiumin, reviving all of them. Because I was still new to my powers, Yi Han and I worked together to get everyone alive again. Lastly, all there was were Kris and Lay.

We went to Lay first, I stared down at him and felt tears emerging at the rim of my eyes, but I took a small breath of air and focused on reviving him. This was taking longer than I expected it to take, maybe because he's been dead longer than some of the others. I looked at Yi Han, and she stepped in to help me. Soon, he was fully revived.

"LAYYY!!!!" We all screamed pouncing on him, all of us giving each other a big group hug. I wacked him on the head, "How could you die so fast? You stupid unicorn!" I snapped.

He smiled at me and patted me on the head. "I missed you too Yue Yin," he laughed. I kept a poker face, but soon a smile grew on my face. I beamed. I walked to Kai. "Com'on bro. Help me out with these fatties, I just got my powers," I said as he judged me, shaking his head.

"Whatever shortie," he teased.

"Yah! I'm reviving you people. Shh!" I hissed at him as he smirked, he said,

"Sorry shortie-bunny-Yinyin," I gave him a punch in the arm as everyone held hands teleporting to the last person--Kris.

"Lay, Yi Han..." I mumbled when we got to Kris, they walked up beside me.

"Okay...just one more person, we can do it!" I took a deep breath,as my muscles secretly ached from using my powers too much right after learning to control and use them properly. The three of us knelt down to Kris, and focused our powers to revive him. It was easier when Lay was next to us. His eyes opened slowly, Yi Han's face was already full of tears the moment she saw him.

"KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed, tackling him.

"YI HAN!" He squeezed her tightly, as Kai and Chen nudged me. I made a face at them and nudged them back.

"Can I like--" FLASH! Bacon stood in the corner with Chanyeol and D.O flashing light at Yi Han and Krease.

"OHH YEAHHH. UH, WAT WAT!! NIIGHTTIME.....DAYTIMEEEEE.....LIGHT,DARK,LIGHT,DARK, HAHAHAHAHA-----"

"BACONNNNNN!" We all shouted at him, he pouted and stopped flashing his light.

"Party poopers," He frowned as everyone bursted out laughing. Meanwhile, Kris and Yi Han were in wonderland and hugging each other for a loooooooooong, long time. I walked up behind Lay and jumped on his back, nearly making him fall over.

"Ah!--...ow, Yue Yin..." he mumbled as I beamed.

"HAHAHA," I grinned, jumping off his back and giving him a bear hug before going to the middle of the area and holding my arms out.

"GROUP HUG PEOPLE!!!" I shouted as grinned and cheered.

"YAY!!! GROUP HUG!" We all hugged each other, but being in the middle . For one, I-COULD-NOT-BREATHE. Everyone was literally breathing on my head and neck and all that, giving me shivers. I made a face and jumped.

"OMGHJAODIFJE.!" I gasped as everyone laughed at me. Yi Han was beside me and did the same. "AJVOISDVKVJIEF NEED----FRESH---AIR!!!!" She squeaked, everyone erupted in laughter and let go. Kai and I glanced at each other, I narrowed my eyes at him as he did the same to me.

"OH GOD! I FORGOT SOMETHING IMPORTANT!!!" I suddenly shouted out. "EXO-K, look at yourselves. You aren't fully healed yet. EXO-M is though. I'll tell you why. 

I spent the next 2 minutes explaining. I had about 5 minutes left until EXO-K ran out of time to make their decision. Everyone was sitting on the ground, feeling anxious.

 

"So what is your choice going to be?...are you staying vampires or will you change to angels? Pick green or blue," I asked them. Everyone looked at each other uneasily, D.O was the first to stand up.

"Angel, green," he said without any hesitation. "I'm tired of being a blood thirsty monster, it's not that fun you know, to live on blood," he continued as I beamed widely and tackled him with a bear hug.

"YAY! I KNEW YOU WOULD CHOOSE ANGEL!" Yi Han jumped up and down.

"I LOVE YOU, OWL!!" I grinned, and sighed in relief, looking at the others.

"Green," Suho said calmly, standing up also.

"Green," Chanyeol smiled.

"Green."  One by one, each of them stood up till we got to the last person who was still sitting down. Kai.

"Kai, green or blue?" I asked him, it was dead silent, everyone was anticipating his answer.

"Blue," he said, everyone stared at him in shock.

"But why--"

"HAHAHA! YOU GUYS FELL FOR IT! GREEN. HELL YEAH I WANT TO FLY OKAY, I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!~ I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY---What?" He was dancing around the room and singing as everyone stared at him like we never met him and thought he was a freak, since he is rarely like that. Soon enough, his humor made everyone grin widely. 

"Yi Hannnnnnn," I grinned, she nodded.

"LET'S DO THIS THING -- except, how are we supposed to do this?" She asked.

"Uhhhhh..." I couldn't find an answer. 

"OH, RIGHT! I'm supposed to heal them first! Then we combine our powers and change them," I remembered.

" 'Kay...hmmm, get in a circle guys," Yi Han ordered. They listened and did as told.

"Sit and let Yinyin do her thing."

I started healing them one by one. I could feel my power being drained from me. Hopefully I'll have enough strength and energy left to change them. Within 3 minutes, I finished healing them. 

"Wellllll...I guess we start...?" I said unsurely.

"Hurry! There's only 1 minute left!!!" Tao said, panicked.

"OHKAI, OHKAI!" Yiyi shouted. I could tell she was frustrated because she didn't know how to do this and neither did I.

"Here, Yinyin. Let's do this. Join our palms together and imagine our powers being transferred to each other," Yi Han suddenly said with a determined look on her face. I nodded and we stood in the middle of the circle EXO-K had formed.

The two of us closed our eyes and imagined our powers, strength, and energy being transferred to the other. 

"WOAH! I THINK IT'S WORKING!!!" Tao shouted excitedly.

Yiyi and I opened our eyes at the same time and gasped in awe. Surrounding the two of us was a blue and green glow mixed together. I guess it really is working since the glow was getting brighter. Soon it was so bright that the guys had to close their eyes. Yi Han and I nodded at each other and smiled.

We can do it. We can change our friends back, no doubt about it.

The two of us continued pressing our palms together and pictured the bluegreen glow shooting towards the 6 EXO-K boys. 

'Using these powers, please change EXO-K into the angels that they deserve to be. They don't deserve to suffer as vampires any longer.'

My eyes widened as I realized I just heard Yi Han's voice in my head. We just shared the exact same thought!

Yi Han was looking at me with quite a lot of shock. I almost burst out in laughter at her face.

Suddenly, I felt sharp pain all over my body and let out a strangled scream. Yiyi did the same.

"W-WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Xiumin shouted. "Why are all them screaming in pain???"

By now, I had doubled over in pain and was barely aware of EXO-K's and Yi Han's screams, and EXO-M's shouts of worry, panic, and confusion.

'It's because being changed from vampire to angel is very, very painful. Like I said, when any of the people have a special bond with you feel pain, you will feel it with them. This is why both you and Yi Han are in pain. EXO-M does not feel it because the change hasn't been completed. Once it is, whoever is bonded together will feel pain when one of the people connected to them is in pain.'

I realized that it was Mingzhu's voice speaking to me. Now I remember. Because Yi Han share a special bond with Kris, Sehun, Xiumin, Luhan, D.O, and Suho. I share a special bond with Kai, Lay, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Tao. This explains why we're in pain. EXO-M isn't in pain because the change isn't complete. It makes perfect sense! 

I was too busy with my thoughts too realize that the pain was slowly subsiding as was the screams.

"What...just...happened?" Kai asked as he looked around, dazed. I took a look at him and the others and gasped. Just as I did so, everyone else looked at him and the rest of EXO-K.

"Y-yah. You guys...have wings!" Yi Han half shouted, half whispered.

I whacked her head and let out a bright smile. "OF COURSE! They're angels now!"

She giggled and we did the happy dance. The guys could only watch us and laugh at our silliness.

"Woo~ It's a relief not being vampires anymore," Chanyeol grinned like the derp he is.

"Yep. Plus, getting rid of the burn in my throat is more than a relief," D.O sighed contentedly.

"YAY! NOW I'M AN ANGEL LIKE LUHAN HYUNG!!!!!!!!" Sehun ran to Luhan and hugged the life out of him.

"It's good to have you guys around as angels, just like us," Chen grinned. 

"Now we can fly together!!! I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYY~ I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKYYY~" Kai sang and actually flew around in the air with his new wings. 

"It's nice too see you guys not so pale and your eyes not so...weird," Yi Han laughed.

"I agree with her. Hahaha," Kris chuckled, walking over and slinging an arm over his soulmate's shoulder. 

"We should head home now. It's getting late and we have to eat dinner then celebrate our brothers' turning to angels, the good side," Luhan smiled.

"Whatever you say, Lulu unnie~" Yi Han tried saying with a straight face but burst out laughing. He glared at her and everyone started laughing. 

"Y-yah!!! I'M NOT YOUR UNNIE! I'M YOUR OPPA!" He shouted.

"YAH! DON'T SHOUT AT HER!" Kris yelled back.

"THEN DON'T SHOUT AT ME, DUMB BANANA!" Luhan shouted in my ear since he was standing right next to me.

"STOP SHOUTING!!!!!!!!" I yelled at them both. "Immature idiots..." I muttered under my breath.

"Yeah, guys. Let's head back now," Suho urged. He was already in the air.

Slowly everyone started flying up with Yi Han and I in Kris' and Lay's arms as usual. I snuggled into Lay's chest and closed my eyes for a short nap after everything that went on today. 

'Life's good when you have your friends by your side forever. 

P.S. I love you, Lay. Although it'll be hard getting me to admit that out loud to you...mwahahaha...'

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO WASSUUUUUUUP! Sorry for not updating in a while. 

This chapter was divided between LePand1506 and myself.

I hope it wasn't too confusing for you guys what with all the powers, and history, and prophecy and stuff. 

Hope you enjoyed it anyways~~~

If you're confused about anything just comment it!!!!!

And also, this story is coming to an end withing the next 2 chapters.

I'm still thinking if I should make a sequel or not...

ANYWHO ~ REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!! 

I LOVE ALL YOU SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTORS, AND SILENT READERS!!!!!!