And We Thought You Were Trying To Save Us

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 27

And We Thought You Were Trying To Save Us

 

-(Yi Han's POV)-

Lalalalala~ I'm so excited~ l'm so happy~ I COULD SING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!! Holy mother of ice cream. l cannot this is actually happening. l don't think l've ever loved EXO more than l do now. It's been a week since Christmas and here we are, all 14 of us, standing outside the concert venue. FINALLY, THE DAY HAS COME WHERE I GET TO SEE SUPER JUNIOR AND 2PM AND B.A.P AND SHINee AND TVXQ AND......I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE EXO GOT US TICKETS!!! I could totally hug them all right now except Yue Yin and l were practically jumping up and down, too excited to do anything else.

So, yesterday, all the EXO guys came up to us and said they had a late Christmas gift. Turns out, it WAS TICKETS TO A K-POP CONCERT!!!

Finally, after what seemed like hours of waiting, we could finally enter the place. Did l ever mention that EXO got VIP tickets? I don't even know where they get the money from. 

"Bacon! Bacon! OH MY GOD. I can't believe this!!! Aren't you excited? Aren't you, aren't you? YOU'RE EXCITED TOO, RIGHT YEOLIE??? SNSD AND 2NE1 ARE BOTH GONNA BE THERE!!!!!!! Not that l care about SNSD, but yeah," l chattered. 

"AHDKFNKVNEIRPAD!!! B.A.P AND TVXQ AND SUJU!!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF THIS IS A FREAKING DREAM!!!!!!" Yue Yin suddenly yelled out of nowhere. l gave her a WTF face and she just smiled sheepishly.

"YIYI! HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE SNSD??? THEY ARE THE BOMB, GURL!!!!!!" Baekhyun shouted at me. 

"Pshhh. Are you kidding? l could name a whole bunch of other groups that are better. But seriously, it's just generally girl groups that l don't listen to alot. l mean, there are some that are okay and l do listen to girl groups, but not as much as boys," l replied. Baekhyun mumbled something incoherent under his breath and l just ignored him. 

"2NE1, 2NE1, 2NE1, 2NE1, 2NE1. DKLSFJ LCVNDKLFJIOEFEUFSDF. THE LOVES OF MY LIFE! I FINALLY GET TO MEET THEMMMMM!!!" Chanyeol started spazzing. Kris facepalmed while the rest just looked calm. How can they be so calm?! WE'RE ABOUT TO SEE A WHOLE BUNCH OF K-POP STARS.

No sooner did l think that, the MCs came out and started introducing themselves, the concert, and the performing artists for the night. As l waited impatiently for the first performance to start, l saw a sudden flash out of the corner of my eye. Thinking that it's just a light, l ignored it. 

After an eternity, the first performance started. B2ST came out and started singing Beautiful Night. After them came a whole bunch of other groups. Finally, TVXQ came out. 

I swear, Yue Yin was almost hyperventilating if not for Lay desperately trying his hardest to keep her calm. Baekhyun was pouting since his idols hadn't come out yet and Chanyeol was smiling like a derp clapping as TVXQ sang. 

Soon, SNSD came out and at this moment, Baekhyun went CRAZY. He screamed higher than l ever heard him scream. The Bacon was jumping up and down and it looked like he was about to have a heart attack anytime soon. Through the 2 songs that SNSD sang, he never ceased his cheering. Damn, that kid's got some energy for screaming his lungs out and jumping like that. l think it's safe to say that Byun Baekhyun is SNSD's #1 fan. Or should l say SNSD'S #1 NORMAL fan. As in not a sasaeng fan or stalker. l remained calm the whole time and Yinyin just looked impatient, probably waiting for one of her other favorite groups. 

WHEN IS SUPER JUNIOR COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!! OR 2PM!!!!!! OR B.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!! 

After a million other groups, B.A.P FINALLY CAME OUT!!!! Oh geez, I can't believe we met them in real life so many times!!! While they were performing Warrior, Jongup saw us and winked at me. l think l just died. Then Zelo gave Yue Yin his dimple smile. Alkdnfvlkdjpewofjlsd. 

After B.A.P........2PM CAME OUT AND I NEARLY DIED!!!!! Oh. My. God. I love EXO so much for getting these tickets. lf l died right now, l would be almost happy...except SJ didn't come out yet. 

Next, Chanyeol's loves came out. His eyes opened almost as wide as D.O's (who was now enjoying himself so much while spinning around in circles). He looked like he couldn't breathe for a second. l started laughing at the sight of Chanyeol fanboying. Aish, why didn't l bring a camera and record Baekhyun and Chanyeol going crazy. Even better, l would have loved to record all 12 fanboying except no one else was really going crazy like BaekYeol. They were calmly enjoying themselves. 

Too occupied with laughing at Yeolie, l almost didn't notice Super Junior had come out until Chanyeol stopped fanboying like crazy. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OMG!!! LULU, IT'S SUJU!!! YINYIN, SJ, SJ, SJ!!! AKDFKJDSLKFJSKDJF!!!!!!" l had trouble breathing and l couldn't stop jumping up and down. "It's...uhh....lkjdfnldfja....Suju....mmm...no way, no way, no way....S-suju...KREASE!!! IT'S S-SUJU!!! I'M NOT DREAMING RIGHT?!?!?!?!" l hyperventilated.

"God, calm down. No, you're not dreaming! It's Super Junior for real," Kris grabbed my shoulders and shook me as if trying to get me to realize that l really was awake. 

"OMG!!! I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING THESE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" l shouted and ran and hugged the other members, surprising them. I turned my attention back to SJ and gave them all my attention. l stared at them with D.O eyes. 

When it ended, l couldn't help but feel dissapointed when the whole concert ended. Oh well, whatever. It was going to end someday anyway.

l had to go to the bathroom so l told the boys to wait outside by the entrance for Yue Yin and I. We were fangirling the whole time on the way to the bathroom and even as we were leaving. 

Until we got lost. We weren't sure of the way back. The two of us were walking when suddenly, l felt myself being pulled and hit against a wall. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!" I heard Bunny's voice.

"What are two little ladies like you doing here by yourself? Did you need help? We'd be happy to help," some dude's voice spoke. 

lnstead of being a frightened kitty like some girls would've been, l'm just pissed off. WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE ERTS DOING??? I WANT TO GO HOME AND SPAZZ ABOUT TONIGHT!!!!!

"Let me go! Before I hurt your freaking ugly face!" Yue Yin screamed. 

"I'm warning you. Don't touch me. Did l ever mention that l took Kungfu for 5 years?" I said through gritted teeth. I rarely get this mad and when l do, it's not a pretty sight. 

"Ooh, feisty. Hmm, what shampoo do you use? Smells good," the poopface said. 

l growled before pushing him down on the ground. I grabbed him by the collar and punched him square in the face. Out of the corner of my eye, l saw Yinyin do the same. I kneed the creep in the stomach, making him bend over. Right when l was about to spin and kick him in the face, a voice called out to us.

"HEY!!! ARE YOU GIRLS OKAY???" I heard Yongguk's voice. WHAT?! WHY IS HE HERE??? 

"Bastards!" Himchan yelled out. Next thing l knew, all 6 of B.A.P were there. Yongguk and Himchan started beating th epervs up while the read helped us up and away from the scene.

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS SAVE US FOR??? WE WERE TOTALLY ABOUT TO MAKE THEM PASS OUT!!UGLY NINCOMPOOPS!" l yelled. Seriously! Ugh! l had landed a hard punch in one of the ert's stomach. l even slapped his face like 10 times nonstop. Then, l kicked behind his knee making him fall. Right when l was about to blow a super hard punch in his face, THESE STUPID BUNNIES HAD TO COME!!!!!!!!!

"Aish, sorry for worrying and trying to save you," Yongguk spoke up. "Sorry for risking our image by saving your asses. What would've happened if someone saw us with you two? Or us beating up two guys? That would ruin our image. Least you could do is appreciate the help, you know."

"Still, you didn't have to in. Whatever, we gotta go back to our friends. They're waiting for us. If there's another chance, hope to meet again," Yi Han grabbed my hand and started dragging me along. Not that l resisted. I wonder how those derps are doing. We've been gone for over 15 minutes now. None of us had our phone with us as we had asked the boys to keep it for us. I hope they didn't get into trouble or anything. 

Hopefully Baekhyun didn't spot SNSD somewhere and decide to stalk them home. Chanyeol would probably do the same...or what if we told them to wait and then after taking so long, they decided to look for us and got lost? ......Why am l even worrying about them. SHEESH. Stupid derps. They can take care of themselves.............

WHO AM I KIDDING!!! THEY CAN'T TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES! Aish, we should really go back soon. Hopefully, they're standing where they're supposed to be standing.

Out of nowhere, Youngjae popped up in front of us. 

"You're not going anywhere. Forget about EXO. You're coming with us," he said in a dangerous tone. 

Before l could say anything, I was hit in the head and my last thought before l passed out was if EXO was okay. Hopefully, they find us soon. Then, obviously, l passed out.

-(Kris' POV)-

AISH!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE TWO IDIOTS? ARE THEY LOST? DID SOME ERT GET THEM??? WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR HALF AN HOUR!!!

"Hyung, what do we do? They're not back yet!" Sehun asked with a worried look on his face.

"Let's go look for them," I decided. 

We all headed towards the ladies bathroom and looked around. Suddenly, my phone buzzed, signaling l just got a text message. But from who? The only people who have my number are EXO and the girls. It's not like l would give it someone else. I frowned before opening it. 

------------------

From: Unknown

Looking for someone? If you're looking for the girls, don't bother. You'll never find them. They're nowhere near Earth. Hope you had fun having them around while you could cause you'll never see them again. 

Don't even bother trying to come save them or anything since it's impossible.

Oh, and you might wanna start training for some battle. You guys look like weak little girls. If you can't beat us, your planet WILL be destroyed. Be expecting some visitors soon. Specifically, 6 men. Oh and just to let you know, Bunny and TIger are both huge fans of us so they won't mind being with us. See? No need for you to save them.

See ya, buddy!!!

-----------------

My body started shaking in anger. Suho took my phone and showed the others what the message said. 

"WHAT?!?!?! ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS??? THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!" Luhan shouted. Tao burst out crying and Baekhyun tried comforting him.

"Let's go back to EXOPlanet for now and figure things out from there," Xiumin suggested and called for Kai. "Kai, teleport us back."

Soon, everyone was gathered in the living room and my brain was going berserk, trying to sort this all out.

"What did that text mean? Will our planet really be destroyed? Are we never gonna see noonas again?" Sehun sobbed.

"Don't say that. We'll find a way too save them," Chen reassured although he sounded like he was just trying to convince himself. 

"How the hell did this happen? One minute, they're fangirling like crazy about Suju and B.A.P and TVXQ and whoever else they loved. Next thing you know, they went to the bathroom and are kidnapped. AISHH!!!" Lay said. 

My eyes widened at what he said. B.A.P??? COULD IT BE?!

"WAIT, GUYS. The text told us to expect 6 MEN and it also said Yi Han and Yue Yin were big fans of them. DERPS!!! B.A.P CONSISTS OF 6 MALES AND WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH THOSE GIRLS LOVE THEM!!!!!" l shouted. 

"You're right!" D.O exclaimed. 

"But why???" Tao questioned. 

"Who knows. But that's not important right now. We have to find out where they took them and how to get the girls back. I think we should all sleep for now and plan it out tomorrow. Arasseo?" l said.

Everyone sighed and nodded. Obviously, we were all depressed about our girls getting kidnapped and taken away from them. Everyone slowly headed upstairs back to their respective rooms.

'Yi Han, Yue Yin, l promise l will get you guys back along with EXO.......and l'll make sure to tell you, Yi Han, that l love you........'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIYO EVERYONE!!!

WASSUP! I UPDATED!

HOPE U LIKIE.

I know everything happened a little fast but I wanna get this part done with.

Sorry if it's boring. 

I'm too tired to spam today. 

l'll most likely be updating again tomorrow since LePand1506 probably can't.

AND DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND MAYBE EVEN UPVOTE THIS STORY!!!!!!!

This morning, I woke up and found that I had a new subscriber and I almost squealed in happiness except it was early in the morning and people were still sleeping.

Then on the bus, when I got out from school, I FOUND ANOTHER SUBSCRIBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

And l almost squealed again except a whole bunch of people were on the bus so yea...

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS MAKE ME VERY VERY VERY HAPPYYYYYYYYY~~~

And have u guys seen all those gifs and stuff of EXO at the idol championships? I CAN'T TILL THE REAL BROADCAST COMES OUTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL THEN, I'LL BE GOING TO READ SOME FANFICS NOW!!!!!!! 

Oh, and if you guys have any EXO fanfics specifically of Kris then l WOULD LOVE TO READ IT!!!!!! Although, any other member is fine too. I always spend my time reading Kris fics though cuz he's just so awesome... 

WELL I'LL STOP BALABBERING AND LEAVE NOW!!!!!

-2pmfan4ever