Christmas

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 26

Christmas

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

I woke up early today and went on Youtube to listen to some music and to my surprise and happiness, JAEJOONG RELEASED HIS SONG!!! I started screaming and spazzing. "AHHHHHH! AHAHFOMCVOISGDHSODGJS. HE LOOKS LIKE AN ANIME CHARACTER!!!" I jumped around, spazzing like heck, forgetting everyone was still asleep.

"Oh My God...what the hell are you doing, screaming? IM SLEEPING, WOMAN!!!" Yi Han shouted. I jumped on her bed, acting all hyper as she glared at me. I stopped and hopped off her bed when the song ended.

"Hehehohohoh~ I'll add the song on my iPod later. Hehehe~" I grinned. "Wake up Yiyi~ I'm gonna go make some ramen omelete," I said, going downstairs and started making ramen omelete.

"Im...hungry," I mumbled while yawning. l grabbed a fork and took a bite of the ramen omelete.

"AHFOSJDFOJDSG! AHHH!!! SPICY!! SPICY!!.....Oops. This was supposed to be Yeol's ramen omelete..." I mumbled, then shrugged and ate it. Despite the fact that it was spicy, I loved it; just perfect. With all the noise I was making, everyone woke up and walked downstairs from the aroma of the ramen omelete and noise.

"IM HUNGRY!--"

"SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOW-"

"SHUT UP!-"

"MERRY KREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEMAS!--"

"NO. DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY BABY ACEEE!!!-"

"FOOOD!--"

"HOHOHOHO--"

"FOOD SMELLS GOOD~"

"SHUT UP! AHOFJSDOJ!"

"OOOH, WHO LIVES IN THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?!--"

"SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!--"

"YEYYYY!"

"I LOOOST MY MIND--"

"PRESENTS ARE ALL MINE, MINE, MINE FOREVER AND EVER AN--"

"NO ONE GIVES A ---"

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!~ --"

"SOMEONE! SAVE ME FROM THESE MORONS--"

"RUDOLPH THE RED NOSE RAINDEER--"

"LUHAN HAS A RED NOSE?!--"

"WHAT THE F-- HELL NO. DOES IT LOOK LIKE MY NOSE IS RED?"

"ALL YOU BANANA HEAD IDIOTS SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO EAT!!!" I heard Yi Han shout as one by one the guys grabbed their plates and went to the dining room to eat.

"SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE HELL. CAN'T A GIRL GET SOME PEACE ON AN EARLY CHRISTMAS MORNING?!?!?!" Yi Han yelled.

"Ummm, no," Chanyeol replied with a smile. lt was wiped off his face by Yi Han's glare. 

"Um, Yiyi-ah. Are you...on your...you know...that?" Suho asked. l held my laughter in as best l could. The other guys looked either awkward or scared as if they didn't want to get Yi Han mad in case it was her time of the month.

We all watched Yi Han's face change from annoyed to confusion then finally, shock.

"What is that? Can someone tell me what's going on? What's wrong with Yi Han?" Tao asked innocently.

"There is nothing wrong with me. Forget what they just said. l was just mad because of all the noise you guys were making. First, l wake up to the sound of Yue Yin's hyperness, then when l finally get back to sleep, 15 minutes later l hear the sound of her yelling. After that, l hear all 12 of you yelling and screaming stuff. I DID NOT GET ENOUGH SLEEP!!!" Yi Han complained. 

"Mianhae. l couldn't help it. Jaejoong released an awesome song and music video," l explained and shrugged.

"Mian, Yiyi-ah. Don't be mad at oppa, arasseo?" Xiumin ruffled Yi Han's hair.

"Did you just say the word 'oppa'?" l frowned. l don't like using that word. Yi Han doesn't like it either. lt's too...girly, not girly...just it sounds too cutesy and weird for us.

"Yeah. What's wrong with that? Most of us are older than you two. You should be calling us oppa, you know," Baekhyun pointed out.

"Look, Bacon. I don't like the word 'oppa'. It's too girly. Yinyin doesn't like it either, right?" The tiger looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"Nope. Never used the word. Never will," I replied.

The guys just shook their head sighed.

"Are you sure you're even girls?"Kai asked. We both glared at him, making him laugh. There's no hope for these guys. Oh wait, there is. If you want to hope that they'll go live in dumpsters some day, they're totally capable of that. Only that.

"Let's just finish our breakfast and go open the presents. Then we can get hyper and do whatever we want," Kris said.

"Wait, did I hear wrong? Did you just say that we can get hyper?" Yi Han asked in disbelief.

"What's wrong with getting hyper once in a while?" Kris asked. "Besides, it's Christmas----"

"HEY YUE YIN! I'M SO FINE, I'M SO FINE I BLOW MY MIND! HEY YUE YIN!" I shouted, cutting them off. Everyone grew silent and stared at me with wide eyes.

"HAHA, FINALLY YOU GUYS SHUT UP. YAY! I CAN FINALLY EAT IN PEACE NOW!!!" I cheered by myself, laughing like a maniac, then continued eating like nothing happened. When I finished I went to put the dishes away.

"Is it just me or are both of you really weird girls?" Lay asked, blinking. I grinned.

"BOY! We're born to be weird!" I laughed hysterically.

"Yeah, they're totally weird," Lay decided, staring at me as I glared at him.

"WHAT---OW OW OW! WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME?!" He cried, holding his hands up in the air.

"I'M NOT WEIRD! YOU POOP!" I shouted as his eyes widened.

"WHAT DID I DO? YOU JUST SAID---"

"OH WAIT, NEVER MIND. SORRY," I said as we could hear Yi Han laughing her off from the dining room.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

I could hear Lay and Yinyin shouting from the kitchen and started laughing my off.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~" I laughed so hard, D.O just stared at me with his owl eyes huge as a golf ball. My laughing became weird as I started snorting, causing the others to laugh too.

"Guys, hurry up and eat!" Yue Yin shouted.

"Party pooper," I muttered as everyone's laughter faded and we continued to eat.

~~~~~ 

After everyone finished eating, we retreated to the living room. The derp squad, Chanyeol, Sehun, and D.O, started doing what they did the best; derping around the christmas tree.

"Can I open my presents now?" Chanyeol asked.

"NO!" Sehun shouted.

"Why?"

"BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL MINE!!! MINE, MINE,MINE,MINE---"

"WOOOOOSSSSSHHHH AIRPLANE~-----"

"I REALLY WANT TO OPEN IT---"

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU IT'S MINE, GRANDPA--"

"GODDAMN. FOR THE LAST TIME, SEHUN. 'IM NOT A GRANDPA---"

"I WANT BUBBLE TEA!"

"IN THE MORNING?!"

"WHY NOT? IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

"WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!---"

"ITS A STAR ON TOP, YOU IDIOT!"

"I'M NOT AN IDIOT!!"

"YAH! YOU PILE OF IDIOTS! STOP ARUGING! IT'S CHRISTMAS, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HYPER....REMEMBER?!"Kris yelled and immediately everyone started getting along again. Sehun walked up to me.

"Noona, I want bubble tea," he pouted as Luhan walked up beside him.

"Let's go, you ugly rabbit," he said as Sehun cheered despite just being called ugly.

"Be back soon so we can open the presents later!" I called after them.

"OKAY!"

~~~~~~~~~~(Once Sehun and Luhan Are Back)~~~~~~~~~~~

"PRESENTS! GIMME! THEY'RE ALL MINE----"

"YOU SELFISH IDIOT!"

"I LIKE...LIKE...I LIKE...PRESENTS!"

"....obviously everyone does..."

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!"

"ALRIGHT! WE KNOW SO SHUT UP."

"AWWW BUT I DON'T WANNA---"

"YOU UGLY BANANAS. SHUT UP AND OPEN YOUR GODDANG PRESENTS ALREADY!" I shouted.

"ME, ME, ME, ME FIRST!!---" Chanyeol shouted but Sehun and Kai cut him off.

"UH, EXCUSE YOU. MAKNAES GET FIRST DIBS~"  They shouted and plunged into the pile of presents.

"WHAT?! THAT' NO FAIR!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!"

"HEY UGLY, ARE YOU GONNA DRINK YOUR BUBB---"

"MINEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sehun shouted, glaring at Luhan while holding his bubble tea protectively.

"AIN'T NOBODY CARE IF YOU GUYS ARE MAKNAES. I WANT MY PRESENTS!" Chanyeol shouted, jumping in. Soon everyone was throwing the wrapping paper everywhere and going "Ooh~" and saying "Ahh~."  Yue Yin facepalmed herself and dodged something thrown in her direction.

After we opened our presents, we all couldn't help but grin happily.

"HAHAHA, THIS IS WONDERFUL, ALL THEM PRESENTS COME TO PAPAAA!---"

"MY PRESENTS ARE AGOIEFJGOIAEJFG! THANKS GUYS!!!"

"Yeah~ Thanks guys!" They all grinned and ran upstairs with presents in their hand.

"I....have an owl beanbag....chair....OH MY GOD I LOVE IT, IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ME!!!" D.O shouted.

"Yah, why do I get a grandpa? I'm not old!" Suho pretended to weep as Yue Yin laughed like a maniac.

"GRANDPA SUHO~"  She sang as everyone laughed.

"SNSD POSTERR! AHOGJAOFGIJFGIAFJGAFGI. MINES THE BESTEST BEST BEST BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun screamed, jumping up and down.

"Oh dear...here comes the fangirl----"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~ I LOVE IT. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. AHHOIGHAOFGIDJGOI, SNSD!" 

"PEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGUIN~"  Kai and Chanyeol said in sync.

~~~

Later that day we did regular stuff, wearing all clothes we got, used everything else we got. At night, all together we took D.O's scary movie and watched it before heading to bed.

 

___________________________________________

Hey everyone!!~:D

How are you?

We finally updated!

Hoped you liked it~ We tried to make this chappie as funny as possible.

My cousin will be updating next!

Byee~

:D

-LePand1506

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RLAB LOOOL

I LAUGHED SO HARD AFTER REREADING THIS 

WELL, ILL UPDATE SOON!!

HOPE EVERYONE LIKE THIS CHAPPIE

the two of us took turns updating this because of our business

hopefully ill update by tomorrow

-2pmfan4ever