Christmas Decorations

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 25

Christmas Decorations

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

"HOHOHO! I'M SANTA CLAUS!~" Xiumin yelled in a deep voice with a small round pillow under his shirt, running around like a maniac. 

"It's not even Christmas yet, you idiot," Kris said as Xiumin grinned.

"WELL, IT IS TOMORROW!~ Besides, there's no harm in being hyper," he grinned happily.

"Are you kidding me? Do you even remember what happened a few hours ago? Aish, l'm glad you didn't run around, flashing your stupid, fat stomach. You guys are completely embarrassing when you're hyper," Kris stated, frowning at Sehun and Tao who stuck their tongues out at him.

"AWWWW~ OUR OTHER LEADER WAS EMBARRASSED~ CUTE! KEKE~" Sehun gave Kris's cheek a light pinch before he jumped away from the dragon and ran upstairs.

"GET YOUR BACK HERE YOU CRAZY MAKNAE!!!" Kris shouted running upstairs as Luhan shouted something out of the blue.

"I hope I have a pretty wife. That just works perfectly since l'm manly," he grinned proudly as we bursted out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! WHO WOULD MARRY YOU?! YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL. I WOULD FEEL BAD FOR THE GIRL THAT MARRIES YOU. SHE WILL LIVE HER LIFE WITH HER HUSBAND BEING PRETTIER THAN HER!" Chen laughed as Luhan reddened.

"YAH!!! I'M NOT A GIRL!" He cried as we laughed even harder.

"Guys, stop teasing him. Poor boy," Yi Han grinned.

"Yeah, stop being bullies," I laughed and started putting up the christmas tree.

"You heads help us put up the decorations," Yi Han said as they kept on laughing but did as told.

"OI, OI, OI, OWWWW!!! SAVEEE MEEEE!!! IM SORRRY KREEEAAASEEE!!!" Sehun cried, running down the stairs as Kris chased him.

"YOU STILL DIDN'T GET YOUR PUNISHMENT YET!!! STOP RUNNING!!!" Kris yelled. l think this is the first time l've ever seen the dragon lose his cool. Who would've known that he would actually chase a kid around. 

"ANDWAEEEEEEEEEE!" Sehun shouted, using Yi Han as a shield.

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU USE ME AS A SHIELD! GO USE YOU LUHAN NOONA!" She whacked Sehun on the head and continued putting up the decorations.

"HEYYY!!! I'M NOT A FREAKING GIRL!!!" Luhan whined.

"OWW..." Sehun frowned as Kai laughed at him. 

"HAHAHA. IN THE END, YOU GOT YOUR PUNISHMENT EITHER WAY!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?...NO I DIDN"T!" Sehun said as Kai grinned.

"Yes you did!"

"NO. I. DIDN'T!"

"SHUT UP!!! YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDN'T PUNISH YOU BY MAKING YOU PUT UP ALL THE DECORATIONS BY YOURSELF LIKE I SAID I WOULD!!!" Kris exploded.

"Hohoho. Amazing. The dragon exploded," Chanyeol laughed. Kris sent him a glare making him stop.

"DUDE. He exploded a million years ago. Didn't you see him chasing Sehun around the house?" Baekhyun asked.

"Uhh. Wait...that was...KRIS???" Chanyeol asked. l mentally face palmed myself and replied,

"Dude. Where have you been? He was shouting and everything."

He just shrugged and continued hanging the streamers up.

"Hyung, you only decided to not make us hang all the deco stuff up cause you're old and so you totally forgot about it," Kai was talking to Kris.

"What the hell are you talking about? You're old too. And l'm only 22 in human years," Kris frowned.

"Uh, l'm only 19 in human years. Well, l'd be 20 in Asia. But internationally, l'm 19."

"Jongie, l think that's enough about age. It would be really useful if you get your arse over here," l told him. He sighed and helped me put the tree together. Everyone was scattered around helping with something. A few of the guys, Suho, D.O, Xiumin, and Lay went outside to do decorations on the front yard. The rest were in here. Baekyeol was hanging the streamers up. Yi Han was finishing putting 14 stockings over the fireplace. Kai and l were putting the fake christmas tree together while Tao and Sehun were getting the ornaments and other deco stuff for the tree out.

And then there's Kris......................... l honestly don't know what the hell he's doing. He's holding an Alpaca and making smooching noises at it. Who knew the manly leader of EXO could be so.....weird. Hmm, l guess it's a good thing there are 2 leaders. 

"Uh, Kris. l really don't know what you're doing but could you please put that thing dow-" l started.

"He's not a thing. He has a name and his name is Ace. Address him properly," Kris said. l gave Yi Han a WTF face and she shrugged as if too say, 'Don't look at me. Look at the banana head.'

"Okay. l have finished putting these annoying stockings up. l'm going to go to Yinyin's and my room so that l can wrap my presents for you guys up. Then, l will come down and help any of you banana butts with wrapping if you need it. Bye bye," Yi Han started going up the stairs.

"Yiyi, can l see what you got me?" Tao asked.

"Um, let me think. Yes you can...tomorrow." 

She walked upstairs and left Tao sitting there. He went to stand in front of Kris, who was playing with his baby, Ace.

"Ge, you had better gotten me something Gucci. lf not, l'm taking that Alpaca of yours and shredding it to pieces. Or if that's not possible, l will cut off the head and hang it in my room as a trophy," he stormed off, leaving Kris dumbfounded.

l chuckled at his evilness and continued with the tree.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

Hmm, let's see. Yinyin's present: DB5K album and a Stitch plushie. Check. (l was gonna give her the B.A.P album but she likes DB5K more and she's been wanting an album with all 5 members so l got that and returned the B.A.P one.)

Kris: A T-shirt with a cool, blue dragon and a red Angry Bird plushie. Check.

Tao: A T-shirt saying "I <3 GUCCI" and a plushie of a panda. Check. (l didn't have the money too buy him something that was actually Gucci.)

Baekhyun: A Spongebob T-shirt that he's been wanting and poster of SNSD. Check. (Honestly, l, Yang Yi Han, will never like those girls. They are way too girly and their songs...don't even go there.)

Sehun: A green bubble tea cup plushie and a t-shirt saying, "I am the BEST MAKNAE EVER!" Check.

Luhan: A blue bubble tea cup plushie and a pair of blue Nikes. Check.

Lay: A unicorn pillow pet and a pair of headphones. Check.

Suho: A pair of jeans and a Totoro plushie. Check.

Xiumin: A box of cookies and a Pikachu plushie. Check.

Chen: A T-shirt that said "I LOVE TROLLING" and a plushie of Happy (the cute, blue, flying cat from Fairy Tail. lt looked cute so l got it for him). Check.

D.O: A scary movie and a plushie of Pororo.

Kai: A Super Junior new album and a Piplup plushie.

Chanyeol: A penguin plushie. Check........................-__-

Crap. Where did his 2NE1 poster go? Dang it.

l rushed out of the room. lf l find that poster hung up in Chanyeol's room l am going to kill him. Actually, screw that. l'm going to ask Kris to kill him. Yes, that sounds like a good plan. 

I walked into KrisYeolSuMin's room.....Hmm. Looks like Chanyeol is gonna be suffering. 

"KREASE! GET YOUR BANANA UP HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" l yelled at the top of my lungs.

"YAH! ARE YOU STUPID? I WAS SPENDING QUALITY TIME WITH MY BABY BOY AND YOU INTERRUPTED!!! PLUS, YOU DON'T HAVE TOO SCREAM SO FREAKING LOUD!!!" Kris shouted while marching into his room. "...wait, why are you in our room? Are you trying to steal something?" 

"No. Why would l do that?"

"Cause you love me so much and you want to be a stalker so you want to steal something that belongs to me," he grinned, confidently.

"You wanna know something? You can go die. Just, seriously, go die," l shook my head at him.

"I can't exactly die that easily. Just saying," he smirked. Okay, seriously. After he kills Chanyeol, l'm killing him.

"Forget it. You see that poster?" l pointed to the poster.

"Oh, the 2NE1 poster? Ehh, no big deal. Chanyeol likes 2NE1. OH! Did you come in here to steal that? Didn't know you were a fan of 2NE1."

Someone kill me right now. This dude is much more of an idiot than he looks to be.

"Gosh, l didn't know you were so brain damaged. NO! l don't want to steal it! lt's one of the things l got for Chanyeol for Christmas. The fact that it's in this room proves that he took it while l wasn't looking. l called you cause l wanted you to murder him anyway you want."

He frowned. "Is he an idiot? Why would he do that?"

"Why are you asking me?" l asked.

"I wasn't. l was talking to myself." l mentally facepalmed myself.

"Well, l guess l'm going to go kill him now." Kris left and went downstairs. l left the poster on the wall and followed him.

"PARK CHANYEOL!!!" Kris stormed up to him. 

"AYO WASSUUUUUP KREASE!!!" Chanyeol smiled his famous derp smile. Kris glared at him. 

Next, he gave Chanyeol a noogie.

"OW. OW. OW. WHAT'S THIS FOR???" Chanyeol complained. 

"SHUT UP." Kris then gave him a wedgie. 

"OWWWWWW!!!" Kris just gave Chanchan an evil smirk. 

"l said shut up. And you didn't shut up," Kris said.

The next thing he did was...interesting. He pushed Chanyeol down and sat on top of him. Then, he gave him a........wet willy. In both ears. Poor Chanyeol. The others in the living room started cracking up. l smiled and went over to Kris.

"Good job, dragon. Park Chanyeol. l was the one who told Kris to punish you. Why would you take the 2NE1 poster? l told all of you to NOT peek, or take anything," l glared at him.

"Ehehe, umm. Sorry?" l shook my head at him. 

"Next time, l'm getting Tao to beat you up with his wushu. l'm serious," l walked up stairs, closed and locked the door to our room, and wrapped the presents, leaving everyone down there laughing. 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

Well, that was interesting. l guess l should also go wrap all the presents when Yi Han comes out. Hopefully, no one took anything.

"Yah. Chanyeol, if l found out you took anything that l got you. You. Are. Dead. Got that?" My face was only a few centimeters away from his and l was staring at him with an evil glare. He gulped and nodded. 

"Good. Now everyone get back to work. You too, Kris," l said. Everyone got back to doing what they were doing before to help. Soon, the other guys that were outside came in. lt's getting dark. 

"I'm going to help D.O make dinner," Lay announced as D.O and him headed to the kitchen.

Not long after, Yiyi also came downstairs. 

"Ok! Yinyin-ah, go wrap your presents for everyone. After that, we can help everyone one else wrap theirs," she told me. l nodded. l went upstairs started getting to work. Ok, now l have all the presents in front of me. ORGANIZING TIME!!!

Yi Han: A Tigger beanbag chair and Suju-M's Break Out album. Check.

Tao: A panda beanbag chair. Check.

Kris: An Angry Bird beanbag chair. Check.

Lay: A unicorn beanbag chair. Check.

Kai: A penguin beanbag chair. Check.

Chanyeol: A moose beanbag chair. Check.

Baekhyun: A Winnie-The-Pooh beanbag chair. Check.

Sehun: A sheep beanbag chair. Check.

Luhan: A Bambi beanbag chair. Check.

Xiumin: A steamed bun beanbag chair. Check.

Chen: An ice cream beanbag chair. Check.

Suho: A grandpa beanbag chair. Check.

D.O: An owl beanbag chair. Check.

Phew! At least no one took their presents from me. Hehehe. Oh my god, too many presents too wrap. I really didn't have much money too spend so l couldn't buy super expensive stuff or anything. Speaking of money, how did EXO get Earth money to buy stuff? Eh, l'll ask them later.

The perfect thing for this situation would be listening to some B.A.P. l took my laptop out and went on Youtube. B.A.P, B.A.P, B.A.P.......

OMG! THEY HAVE A NEW SONG!!! AKSDFNVKALDFJWPOERUITPRGJFLKDFJLSDK!!! GOTTA WATCH ITTTT!!!

l started watching the MV and totally forgot about the presents for awhile. I'm like internally spazzing right now. I swear, Zelo is better at acting heartbroken than Himchan is. Hm, well MV's over. Time to continue wrapping presents while listening to music.

Finally, after 45 minutes l finished. I went downstairs and saw them lounging around. 

"I'm done. OMG! YIYI!!! DUDE! B.A.P RELEASED A NEW SONG. I LOVE IT! I still can't believe we met them, man," l excitedly said. She just shook her head at me with an amused expression on her face.

"Ok, 3 of you will go with Yinyin and she'll help you wrap presents. 3 will go with me, and we'll take turns like that. And whoever goes with Yinyin will give me her presents and whoever goes with me will give her mine," Yi Han instructed.

"Um. I'll take Sehun, Chen, and Luhan," l chose.

"Yiyi jie, l'm going with you. Kris ge is coming too because he must follow him," Tao spoke up. l raised a brow at him.

"Okay, Chanyeol, you're coming with me. Oh right, also. Give Yinyin the presents for the members that are gonna be wrapping with us. You guys give it to me," she said.

We went upstairs and into seperate rooms. They gave the presents to either me or Yi Han.

~~~2 Hours Later~~~

We got every single present wrapped up after much trouble and yelling from the members, Yi Han, and l. Oh god, wrapping presents with EXO is a pain in the . At least we were done now and all the presents were downstairs by the tree. It's a whole lot of presents.There's 13 of us and each person is getting gifts for 12 other people. Imagine helping a whole bunch of derps wrap present. 

Well, l can tell you, helping these derps included yelling and shouting, cleaning up after everyone, dealing with their stupidity and much more. l would've given up on helping them long ago had it not been for the fact that l liked them and cared for them. 

Ugh, so hungry. Gotta go eat with the others.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYO WASSUUUUUUUP

sorry for taking a while to update. it took a while to write this

sorry for the lame ending and boring chapter

also drama and action will come up in a few chapters so be prepared!!!

BYEEE

-2pmfan4ever