Mysterious People and Blood Bank

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 24

Mysterious People and Blood Bank

 

-(No One's POV)-

"Hmm, we should quickly finish our mission before those 12 idiots completely steal those girls away. You know father would kill us if we can't get those girls here," the person said. This specific person had pink hair, it was a curly mess. He was the youngest of the bunch, making him a bit more scared of their father and obedient.

"Oh, don't worry. Obviously, the meetings were as we planned. Those innocent girls won't know a thing about what we plan to do. As you could all see, our acting skills worked perfectly. They thought it was pure coincidence that we bumped into each other so many times. To make our mission easier, one of them is definitely going to be easy to convince her in leaving those good-for-nothing idiots. We obviously look hotter than them. We can even dance and sing. Plus, we can rap. I bet they any of that," one of the brothers said. This one is known for his visual looks, hence the fact that he bragged about their looks.

"Hyung, how would you know? They've probably lived as long as us, if not longer. They could learn anything they wanted," another guy spoke up.

"Yah, all of you just shut up. The only thing we should worry about at the moment is snatching those girls away before EXO realizes anything. l think Yue Yin will be easier to deal with since she seems like a big fan," the leader with a deep voice said. 

"Um, actually, the most important thing right now is returning to Earth and worrying about our packed schedule tomorrow," a different person said. This one looked like a goldfish.

"Eh, you're right. Besides, l'm tired," pink hair dude complained. 

"Looks like we'll be going back to Earth then," the main dancer stated. 

All 6 aliens stepped through the portable and were transported back to Earth.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

"Over there! Okay, so, everyone understands the plan, right?" 

We were all currently standing in front of a blood bank. Why? Because EXO-K needs blood. Obviously, neither Yinyin or l were planning to let them drink our blood again. No one from EXO would allow it; especially EXO-K.

Let's go back to this morning when we woke up, feeling super dizzy.

FLASHBACK

I slowly opened my eyes and winced from the pain of my headache and wound on my neck. 

"Hey! She's awake! Yiyi-ah, are you conscious?" l saw a face dangerously close to my own. Before l could comprehend who the face belonged too, l pushed the person away and sat up super fast. The person fell on the floor, hitting his head on the side of the bed, groaning in pain. l, on the other hand, groaned from the dizzying effect of sitting up too quickly.

l looked at my surroundings and processed all the people sitting in our room. Only EXO-M was in here. This made me frown.

"Umm, where are the other six?" l asked. They looked at each other and Kris sighed before saying,

"They were upset about what happened. They're sullking in a corner right now. Sehun was crying like a baby and none of them will forgive themselves.

"Aigoo. Tell them to get their butts in here. NOW," l demanded. Tao and Luhan scurried off to find the missing half of EXO. l looked over to my right and saw Yue Yin still unconsious next to me. 

Suddenly, we could hear struggling and shouting.

"WHAT IF WE CAN'T CONTROL OURSELVES??? I WON'T FORGIVE MYSELF!!" Kai shouted. l could hear the sobs of Sehun and Tao. Hearing them like this devastated me. l facepalmed before going out to see what was going on. l mentally facepalmed at the sight. They were pulling, pushing, crying, yelling. Luhan was dragging Baekhyun while trying to pull Suho by his shirt. lt was actually kind of funny since Suho was trying to resist with his arms flailing everywhere. 

"Ehem. You guys can stop now," l looked at them. EXO-K looked at me with wide eyes.

"If you could come into the room, that'd be great. So please, stop feeling guilty. I forgive all of you for what happened and l really want to talk about how we can get you guys blood WITHOUT killing anyone," l gave them a pointed look. They lowered their heads and went in while Luhan tried calming Sehun and Tao down. They were crying like new born babies. In fact, they might just be babies but in disguise as an 18 year old and 19 year old.

"Noona, l'm sorry for what happened yesterday," Kai said softly.

"Yah, l said that we both forgive you so stop being so sulky," l scolded.

"Kai-ah, Yiyi is right. We both forgive you," Yinyin added.

l gave her a puzzled look. "l thought you were sleeping."

"Woke up from all that noise," she shrugged.

"We won't accept your forgiveness. We could have killed you; we almost did! Besides, we not only feel guilty towards you but also EXO-M. It's a relief that they pulled us off you," Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Guys, they said they accept your apology. And you shouldn't feel guilty towards us. The only thing you'll need to be guilty for is if you don't accept their forgiveness. It wouldn't be the same without the 6 of you," Lay pointed out. Bunny and l nodded at Baekhyun and the rest of the apple idiots. (You know, apple because they're red and EXO-K are vampires. And vampires drink blood...oh god, nevermind. Yue Yin's right. l have a weird mind.)

"Yeah. Seriously, stop being drama queens and just freaking stop blaming yourselves. We have other stuff to worry about," Yue Yin said which made them frown then smile. 

"Okay. So obviously, you guys still need blood but you can't drink our blood," l stated.

"Thanks for stating the obvious, Ms. Smartypants," Yinyin bunny rolled her eyes. l rolled my eyes at her in return.

"Anyhow, as l was going to continue before Ms. Sarcastic interrupted me. I thought of a way too get you guys blood. We need to go to Earth though. And we also need to use some of your powers," everyone gave me a questioning look.

l sighed and said, "We're going to the blood bank."

END OF FLASHBACK

So that's how we ended up here. In front of the blood bank. Yup.

"So, Tao. You go in there and use your time control too stop time. That way, no one will know that we're stealing blood. Make sure you don't let the time control effect Kai. Kai, you will teleport to where the blood is located. You will also grab a whole bunch of blood. Arasseo? Once you guys are done, come back out here and we can go back to EXO-Planet," l reminded them. "Ok, off you go. 

With that, they went inside the building.

-(Tao's POV)-

As soon as we entered the building, l did my magic and Kai dissapeared. l decided too have a little fun since l didn't want to stand around doing nothing and waiting for Kai hyung too get his back. Time too have a little fun. lt was crowded here today.

l found a marker on someone's desk and walked to some man with glasses. l started drawing a mustache on his face. When l was done with that, l went to the next person. This time, it was a middle aged man with a hilarious derp face. Well, can't help it if he was in the middle of sneezing when l decided to stop time. l drew around his eyes so that it looked like he had spots where his eyes were. Next, l went to a pregnant lady. l drew a little baby on her forehead. Then, l wrote 'Hope you have a cute baby!' in small words next to the drawing. l went around doing this until everyone had something on their face.

Soon enough, Kai came down. When he saw what l did, he gave me a, 'Are you serious?' look. l grinned at him.

He went up to some of the people and read what's on their face.

"Hi, l'm an old, arrogant geezer." 

"I have a balding spot."

"My face is ugly."

"ZiTao is the guy of my dreams...okay. Hyung, what the hell? Seriously?" l gave a creepy laugh and nodded. He just sighed and shook his head. "Oh god. l can't believe you're actually older than me."

"I know right? Your face tells people that you're 35 years old while my face tells people that l'm 16 years old," l smirked. He just rolled his eyes.

"Hey, can you hold this marker? lt might come in use in the future."

"Whatever. Let's get out of here," he left, leaving me in there.

l shrugged and before unfreezing time, l took a picture of everyone on my phone. As soon as l was done, l walked out...to an incredible sight.

"WHAT THE HELL, KAI?! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!" Kris shouted. Luhan was spazzing with his mouth open. Yi Han was shaking her head with a facepalm. Yinyin was laughing like a maniac along with everyone else. l just watched with an amused expression. Kris had a line going across his face with an attempt at cat whiskers on his right cheek. lt seems like Kai was about to finish the third cat whisker when l unfortunately unfroze time.

"HAHAHAHA! DUDE, KAI! ARE YOU AN IDIOT? NOW KRIS GE WILL KILL YOU FOR SURE!!! HEHEHHEHEHE!!! HAHAHHAHAAHA!!!" l rolled like a buffalo. 

"Crap. Kai, l'm dealing with you later," Kris glared at Kai and turned to me (who's still on the ground, holding my stomach from the pain of too much laughter). "Tao, l told you that you are forbidden too have sugar in the morning. Who gave you sugar?"

When l finally managed to calm down, l answered. "I was too depressed this morning. Sehun and l had two cones of ice cream, a bag of sugar, and 3 cans of root beer."

Everyone stared at me, jaws hanging.

"Um, where's Sehun?" D.O asked with his wide eyes.

"OH GOD. WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING??? IT'S LIKE 39 DEGREES OUT HERE!!! HOW CAN HE RUN AROUND FLASHING PEOPLE???" Yi Han jiejie shouted then we looked where she was pointing.

"HUNNIE! WAIT FOR HYUNGGG!!~ I'LL JOIN YOU!" Suddenly, Luhan ran and started doing the same. People on the streets started screaming and some just stared like Sehun and Luhan ge were animals. Of course, being hyper, l ran after them and did the same. 

-(Kris' POV)-

"Hey! Yeolie~ Let's go! That looks so fun!" Before anyone could say anything, the two idiots ran after them. Yi Han and Yue Yin were right. They are banana idiots. 

"YAH!!! YOU'RE ALL DEAD WHEN WE GET HOME!!!" l shouted at them then the rest of us chased them. l was chasing Luhan and l could hear him yelling.

"EVERYONE!!! I HAVE ABS! LOOK AT MY ABS! LOOK AT THEMMM!~~~" l wanted to dig a hole and hide out of embarassment.

"I LOVE PANDAS. PANDAS ARE THE BEST!" Tao yelled.

"BOW TO ME! BOW TO OH THEHUN!!!" Sehun yelled.

"EVERYONE! MY NAME BACON! I SPEAK ENGLISH VERY GOOD," Baekhyun shouted. Very good my . 

"LOOK AT MY BELLY BUTTON EVERYONE!" Chanyeol ran up to people and gave them a creepy derp smile. 

NEVER LET THESE IDIOTS EAT SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!

After an eternity of chasing 5 banana boys who kept flashing everyone, we successfully caught them.

"You...guys...are...so dead..." l panted.

"Ugh, l...hate...running...so much..." Yi Han gasped for air.

"Me...need...water...Suho...water...now..." Yue Yin breathed.

"Can't...too...tired..." Suho was bending over.

"Let's go home! l want ice cream!" Sehun smiled.

"NO!" We all shouted at him. Well, everyone Sehun, Luhan, Tao, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol.

"We are going home. And you guys are going to be facing a deadly punishment," l glared at them.

"Does the punishment have any sugar involved?"

"No, but it does involve no sugar for the next month, hanging all the Christmas decorations up, and doing all of the chores for the next 2 weeks," l scowled.

"Awww," all 5 of them groaned.

"Wow. Never knew you were such a good daddy, hyung," Chen grinned. l glared at him.

"Um, l hate to interrupt you guys, but l really want to go home," Yue Yin said.

Withing 5 seconds, we were teleporting home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYO WASSUUUUUUUUP

l HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPPIE

sorry l took so long to write it

ive been sick these past few days

l had so much fun writing this though

wouldnt it be so awesome, seeing tao draw on peoples' faces and the 5 of them running around

with the others chasing them?

l'd love to see that!!! :DDD

speaking of me being sick, have you guys heard about Super Junior M's Henry being sick yet?

l hope he feels better soon

GET BETTER SOON HENRY!!!!!!!

[IMG]

LOOL LOOK AT SEHUN CHECKING KAI OUT!!! WHERES LUHAN???

[IMG]

LOL LUHANS REACTION WHEN SEEING SEHUN CHECKING KAI OUT

[IMG]

HAHAHAHAHA

[IMG]

LOOOOOOOL

[IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]

HAHAHHAHA LOL 

 

[IMG]

 

 
LOLOL
 
[IMG]

Kris: what the slow down

RLAB THATS SO FUNNY

[IMG]

LOOOL HAHAHHAHA

[IMG]

LOL SEHUN

[IMG]

LOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[IMG]

IMAGINE WIPING THE MIRROR AND SEEING LUHAN'S FACE LIKE THIS!! LMAO

[IMG]

 

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!
LOL LAST ONE EVERYONE
 
 
 
DONT U LOVE EXO
 
I DOOOOOOOOO