Blood

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 23

Blood

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

We were still sleeping, the sun was rising. The morning sky was beginning to paint itself with colors. Birds awoke and began singing. Everything and everyone was waking up. I guess Yi Han and EXO were tired, they were still asleep. So I laid on my bed, thinking about my dreams. I would sleep for like three hours but wake up -- fall asleep again, then wake up. I was having nightmares and weird dreams. Some nightmares I've forgotten since they woke me up right away, and so whenever I tried to remember what happened, they would always be fuzzy.

Anyway, the nightmare I had this night, I remember it fully and clearly. It was about EXO-K. In my dream, they were going crazy. Their eyes were crimson red and it had a crazed look. They were leaping around everywhere. l saw that their mouths had blood dripping down and their shirts were covered in red. Yi Han and l were in that dream. They slowly walked towards us and then one of the guys, l'm not sure which, leaped towards my throat as Yi Han screamed. l had woken up with cold sweat dripping down my face. 'Maybe this dream is supposed to be a warning.'

As vampires themselves, they can't go long without blood. So what would they need to survive? I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

Later on in the day, we did fun activites and watched some more movies, now we were eating dinner. However, l noticed that EXO-K wasn't being their usual fun, loving, derpy selves. They would kind of avoid us. I was the only one who seemed to notice this.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

"Yah!~" Xiumin nudged Baekhyun, grinning widely. Something was off about Baekhyun today though -- something was off about EXO-K. l noticed this throughout the whole day but just pretended as though nothing was wrong. 'Does anyone else notice, l wonder?' Baekhyun nudged Xiumin back, but forcefully.

Today, EXO-K seemed on edge, like they were going to snap any moment. Everyone was quiet, EXO-M glanced at each other warily. Yue Yin and I looked at them, studying their faces silently.

"How long can you guys go without blood?" I asked, taking a bite of my bread. They looked at me silently, no one answered though. "Guys..." I blinked at them.

"We can go without blood by the end of every two months..." Suho answered. I looked at the calender on the wall.

"It's been two months..." Yinyin mumbled. They nodded and stood up, backing away from us.

"You two stay away from us...we're dangerous now," D.O warned, as their eyes grew red, and skin turned pale.

"What are you guys going to feed on?"I cautiously questioned.

"Animals...maybe," D.O replied.

"Ooh...I see," I nodded. 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

'Even if they wanted to drink our blood, they can't. If they did, the force around the house would kick them out or crush them.

Unless...we let them drink our blood. 

Lay looked at me. "Don't do it, by the end of every two months you could be healed but it is a bad idea Yue Yin..." He said quietly as if he knew what l was thinking.

"But-"

"No buts, it's a bad idea. Once they take a bite of you, they're uncontrollable," he sternly said.

"Can't I give it a shot though? ...You guys can get them off right?...If not, wouldn't the force around this house either crush them or kick them out?" I asked, looking at him. He sighed but nodded.

"That's true...but it's still dangerous," he frowned and I nodded.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

"You guys can drink my blood..." Yue Yin suggested, looking at EXO-K. Everyone's eyes widened in shock.

"Yue Yin! Are you crazy?!" I shouted.

"It's worth a try though," she shrugged like it was no big deal but, being her friend since such a young age, l could tell she was nervous.

"YOU'RE STUPID! WHO WOULD DO THAT?!" I yelled.

"Me," she replied nonchalantly. "I already got bitten remember?" Yue Yin continued as everyone grew silent.

"But Yue Yin, what if we can't stop?..." Baekhyun asked.

"You will, l know it. I trust you guys, that's why I'm letting you," Yinyin said with a weak smile.

I nodded and linked our arms together. "Well, if you're gonna drink Yinyin's blood, drink mine too," I said with alot more confidence than l actually had. l might have alot of confidence when it comes to things like jumping around in public like a maniac or shouting what l like out of a car window, but when it comes too letting a bunch of vampire apple heads drink my blood...I DON'T HAVE MUCH CONFIDENCE. Since it's for some of my closest friends, l would do anything, though.

They walked up to us slowly and worried whether or not they should do this as EXO-M backed up.

"Are you guys sure?" Suho asked, looking at both of us. We nodded.

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

Kai cupped my face and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry Yinyin...for now and when I bit you before," he apologized as l nodded.

"It's okay, Kai," I said as he leaned down to my neck and sank his vampire teeth in my skin.

I flinched, at the feeling of his teeth in my skin, and the feeling of my blood being . Slowly, as more time passed, second by second, l got dizzier and dizzier. l started groaning in pain, trying to get him too stop. l didn't realize that someone had already bit Yi Han until l heard her yelling stop.

"Ahh! Stop! Sehun-ah! It...it...hurts!!!" l see, it was Hunnie. 'Maybe, just maybe we shouldn't have chosen too let them drink our blood. Lay was right, it was too dangerous. Even EXO-K warned us.'

"Mmmpphhhh. Ow. Ahhh, S-STOP IT! Kai, I'm going to d-die if you don't stop! Yah, do s-something!" l yelled at EXO-M. Xiumin was standing there, struck with horror until l yelled at them. Luhan had already ushered the rest of EXO-K out of the house as they started looking crazed with the scent of blood in the air. 

"STOOOP!!! I...l...can't b-breathe," l heard Yi Han gasping for air. 

For a second, even through my struggle with living, l could see the other guys' eyes widen for a split second. Before l knew it, Lay and Xiumin were trying too get Kai off of me. 'How come the house hasn't crushed them yet?' l wondered. 'By this time, they should've been crushed. Not that l want that to happen to them. But still, why?'

'Because, you let them drink your blood in the first place. Whether or not they stop is their own willpower. The force around the house cannot do anything.'

'WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! Who was that? Who are you? Why are you in my head?' l thought. No answer.

I swear someone just spoke in my head. Oh god, it's either l'm going crazy or there's some undiscovered voice in my head that l didn't realize l had until now.

Before l totally passed out, l saw a blurry vision of Kris picking Yiyi up as Chen pulled Sehun out of the house with some difficulty. I felt a pair of strong arms around my waste, then finally passed out cold.

_______________________________________

Hey guys!!

I hoped you guys liked this boring chapter :D

Byeee~

My cousin will update next:)

-LePand1506

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYO WASSUUUUP

HOHOHOHO

ok so i hoped u guys like this

my cousin wrote it but i added stuff to make it more interesting

at first, there was no problem with them drinking the blood

and they only drank for 15 secs

but i just had too add some stuff to it

cuz im weird

lol

ok

well byebye

stay tuned for more! it'll be my turn to update! hehehehehe

mysterious voice will keep appearing

eventually we'll all find out who it is but until then....its a secret. MWAHAHHAHA

omg ok im going now

lol i was spazzing about how i got exo stuff for xmas. lmao ok 

im seriously leaving now

sorry for boring u with this. :(

-2pmfan4ever