Scary Movie

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 22

Scary Movie

 

-(Yi Han's POV)-

We had just gotten back to EXOPlanet and the boys were now helping us put stuff away. The food either went into the pantry or the fridge, the Christmas decorations and wrapping paper and all that went in a pile in the living room. I went to take a nice, long, hot shower after a tiring day with the banana derps.

I went downstairs as Yue Yin ran up to take her shower. The boys were gathered around the living room and were staring at all the decorations and wrapping materials.

"Where did you guys put the presents you bought?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

"In our rooms," D.O replied. I nodded and sat on the sofa next to Xiumin and Chen. They pouted at me.

"Yiyi-ah. You're really nice and pretty, you know that?" Chen asked.

"Whatever you say, ert," I muttered the last part under my breath.

"Our oos still hurt. Can you kiss it too make it better?" Xiumin asked.

"Ask that again and I'll go back to Earth and make sure that another crab pinches all of your fingers and toes." They pouted and nodded. Seeing their childish expressions, I couldn't help but giggle. I pecked their hurt fingers and ran to sit next too Lay and Luhan.

"YAYYY! MY FINGER IS 100% BETTER NOW!!!" Chen jumped up and down.

"YIYI LOVES US!!!" Xiumin exclaimed, I made a face and chuckled.

"What are you guys talking about? What oo?" Kai asked.

"Well, your stupid hyungs got pinched on their fingers by a crab and apparently couldn't get it off their fingers. Then stupid Chenchen over there, killed the crab with his bolt of lightning," I rolled my eyes.

"HAHAHAHHA!!! HYUNGS ARE IDIOTS!!!" Sehun rolled on the floor laughing.

"WOOHOO!!! ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO!" We all stared at Tao.

"Okay?..." I looked at him completely weirded out.

Yinyin came bounding down the stairs and she jumped on my back. It was a good thing I was strong enough otherwise we would've tumbled to the floor. 

"Hey! We should watch some scary movies, Yiyi-ah!!!" She whispered in my ear. "Don't tell the boys." I grinned at her and nodded. 

"What are you two whispering about?" D.O asked, curious. 

"Oh, we were just saying that we should watch a movie before going to sleep tonight. We can watch it at around 10:00," I smirked. I could hear Yue Yin's soft giggles next to me. 

"Why not watch it now?" Chanyeol frowned. 

"Because if we watch it now, it wouldn't be as fun," Yinyin said. 

"I thought you could watch a movie anytime of the day and it'd still be fun...as long as it's a good movie," Luhan mumbled. 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You really don't know anything about movies," Yinyin shook her head sarcastically.

"Ugh, just wait till tonight, then we can watch the movie. For now, l'm going to go make some food for lunch. lt's already 12:30," l said.

"Can you make us sandwiches?" Lay asked. Sehun even did aegyo just too get me too agree. l shook my head and smiled at them.

"Of course. Anything for you idiotic banana heads," l messed Sehun's hair a little and patted his head while Yue Yin chuckled. That kid can sure be cute.

"Well, this tiger is now changing her status too Cooking Tiger. l'll be in the kitchen if you need anything," l left them and went into the kitchen too make about 20 sandwiches considering some of them would want more than one. Those guys can definitely be hungry for a bunch of angels and vampires. Speaking of which, 'Doesn't EXO-K ever feel a need too drink blood? And l thought they couldn't go without blood for a long time?'  l shrugged off the thought and continued grabbing all the ingredients for sandwiches.

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

"I'm gonna go in the kitchen too help Cooking Tiger with anything she needs. So, l guess l'm turning to Assistant Bunny. While the both of us are gone, could you 12 NOT do anything too mess this place up?" l raised an eyebrow at them.

"You don't have too worry. l can keep them under control," Kris said pointedly. l just rolled my eyes at him.

"Just in case you haven't noticed, even YOU can be a banana-derp-pain-in-the- sometimes." He frowned at me as l just left them and went into the kitchen. 

l found Yi Han putting mayo on the sandwiches while singing.

"Listen. Enjoy the mayo~" She looked up and saw me staring at her weirdness then we both rolled like buffalos, laughing. Baekhyun's shout interrupted our laughter.

"YIYI! MAKE SURE YOU PUT BACON IN MY SANDWICHES!!!" 

"ARASSEO, BACON," she yelled back and we laughed some more. l started washing the lettuce for her. 

"Hmm, might as well ask them how many sandwiched they each want. l'll be back in a minute," Yi Han left to go ask them.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

l went out to the living room and saw all the derps sitting in the circle, playing some game.

"How many sandwiches do you each want?" l asked.

"2!"

"3!"

"1!"

"2!"

"4!"

"12!"

"HOLD ON! TELL ME ONE AT A TIME!!! And who the heck wanted 12 sandwiches?" l looked around.

"I DID!" Tao yelled, then jumped around the living room, laughing like a maniac, and finally jumping on Kai who tried pushing him off but failed.

"Ok. Who gave him sugar?" l glared at them.

"Oh, he ate 3 slices of ice cream cake and had a cup of hot chocolate this morning. So, he's a bit hyper right now," Suho replied.

l mentally facepalmed. "A BIT hyper? How about a whole lot hyper?"

The boys just grinned.

"So, ONE BY ONE THIS TIME, tell me how many sandwiches you each want. Starting with Kris," l said.

"Of course you start with Kris," Sehun smirked. What the hell is this kid talking about?

"So what if l do?" l shot back.

"Just saying. Out of all the boys here, you ask Kris first," Sehun pointed out.

"Shisus! It's just cause if l don't, he might explode in anger from not being the first person asked. As you all know, one of your leaders here, get mad when he isn't the first person to be asked about a matter. lsn't that right, KREASE?" l glared at him.

"YAH! That is not true!" He yelled.

"Yes, yes it is," l said.

"No, it's not!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Awww. Guys, it's a couple fight!" Chanyeol cooed.

"NO! IT! IS! NOT! WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!!! KEEP DREAMING, POOPFACES!!!" l exploded. Kris just rolled his eyes at .

"Whatever you say~" Xiumin sang. I'M GOING TOO KILL THESE FREAKS!!!!!!!

"Well then, l guess we should just tell you what we want. Hehe...hehe," Suho chuckled awkwardly.

"I swear, l am going to die at an early age because of you dumb bananas," l said between gritted teeth.

"NOO~ DON'T DIE!!!" Chen cried. l gave him a weird look while the rest of the members just rolled their eyes at him.

"Kris, how many sandwiches?" l asked, again.

"3."

"Chanchan, what about you?" l looked at him as he held up 3 fingers with a derp smile. 

"Bacon?"

"2. Make sure l have alot of bacon in there," he told me. l nodded and continued asking the rest. ln the end, l decided too make Tao 3 sandwiches since he insisted on eating 12 but come on. lt's not like he'd finish all of it.....l think.

l went back into the kitchen and finished making their lunches. lt was around 1:30 when everyone had finished thier sandwiches.

~~~8 and a half hours later~~~

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

"OKIE DOKIE EVERYBODY!!! IT'S MOVIE TIME!!!" l shouted excitedly. Yi Han and l had decided too watch 'Tale of Two Sisters'. IT WAS A FREAKING CREEPY MOVIE!!!

We had everyone gather around in our room since both of us knew that by the time the movie ended, we'd be pretty scared. We only watched it one other time, making this our second. 

Yi Han was about too sit next to me but l pushed her next to Bacon and Krease. l was sitting next to Chanchan and Lay Chips. 'Sigh. lf only l could sit next to Daehyun and Zelo right now. But, l like these guys. Fine with sitting here, l guess.' l smiled at the derps surrounding us. Life was and would be boring without these banana butts.

"Get ready everyone. l'm pressing play," Yi Han announced. She pressed play. 'Ohohoho, this is gonna be fun.'  

"Wait, what are we watching? lt looks...creepy," Xiumin commented.

"Ohh, just a scary movie call 'Tale of Two Sisters'," l smirked as his eyes widened.

"WHAT?! A SCARY MOVIE?! KRIS GE, SAVE MEEEEEE!" Tao screamed and hid behind Kris' back who just sighed in exasperation but nevertheless, comforted Tao. He soon calmed down and watched, although covered his eyes at scary parts.

As we were watching, some of us would scream because something freaky happened. Yi Han was cowering behind Kris' shoulder and peeking with her big eyes. Baekhyun was using her back to cover his eyes when he got scared and he was squeezing her hand. l would have laughed except l, myself, was scared. l was holding both of the guys' hand next to me and sometimes, l would flinch and hide behind Lay's back. Tao was actually crying for a little but he wasn't that bad since Kris, Yi Han, and Baekhyun were his shields. Xiumin once screamed and actually ran to a corner of the room. D.O would stare at the screen with wide eyes--wider than usual. Luhan and Sehun were squeezing the life out of each other. Everyone would scream, EVEN KRIS.

We were watching the scene where the girl goes to the kitchen and finds some wrapped up, bloody package. She slowly opened the package and screamed when she saw something, which wasn't shown to the viewers. HAHAHA, l remember the first time we watched this, Yi Han screamed like a little girl which made me yelp. She told me that the girl's scream triggered her too scream. l would laugh so hard if she ended up screami--

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"EEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!'

"MOMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"

"KRISSSSSSSSS GEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"HOLY KRISUS!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"AHHH! AHHH! AHHH! MY EARS!!!"

D.O, Xiumin, and Suho were running around in the room while Kai just sat there laughing like a banana gone crazy. Which was basically what happened to him. Sehun and Luhan were hugging each other with eyes shut tight.

Okay let me explain. The first scream belonged to the girl in the movie, opening the package. The second scream belonged to Yi Han, who screamed at the same scene twice. l would be laughing right now except chaos had just broken loose. The third scream belonged to me. l screamed mainly because of Yi Han. Her scream scared me more than the movie did. The fourth scream, or should l say screech, belonged to Bacon. The fifth one was Chanyeol yelling for his mommy...which l didn't know he had. lsh. l mean, l figured he'd have one but yeah...   Anyway, the sixth one belonged to Tao who screamed for Kris. The funny thing is, the next one belonged to Kris, himself. WHICH WAS HILARIOUS! The last one was...Lay... -_-

The boys finally calmed down and continued watching the movie. We were all shaken up and occasionally, someone would let out a small scream or cover their eyes.

Something happened that caused another disaster. Well, it was a laughing disaster but then it later became a screaming and running disaster.

There was scene where this lady was telling a funny story. She was saying how this one dude she knew, and was mental, would take off his clothes whenever it rained. So, one time, it was raining on and off, so the guy kept taking his clothes on and putting it back on. I ROLLED LIKE A BUFFALO!!! SO DID EVERYONE ELSE!!! l think Yiyi was having a laughing disaster because she kept laughing and snorting. Causing me too snort. Causing the others too laugh even more.

Soon everyone calmed down, not expecting for another disaster. It was the part where the lady knows there's something else in the room with her. She looked under the sink. All of a sudden a hand popped out. Yi Han was covering her eyes but screamed anyways when she heard all of us screaming. Kai actually got scared this time and he ran.....INTO A WALL!!! l was half laughing and half screaming at what's happening on the TV. Tao was crying and Yiyi was laughing at how she screamed. And at everyone else.

This time, everyone crowded around us on the bed. Now, the two of us were being squished in between a whole bunch of guys. Sehun was hugging his knees a little too my right. Hahahha, maknae is scared. He had tears in his eyes.

The movie was ending so everyone relaxed a little. BIG MISTAKE! The last big scary thing happened. The lady was in a room. Some closet opened and a freaking scary figure crawled out. lt went towards the lady adn killed her. They didn't show the face but it was still scary. All of us let out a huge scream. Soon, the movie ended.

"YOU TWO ARE EVILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tao cried. We all helped too calm him down.

"Mianhae, Tao-ah," Yiyi soothed. "Let's just go to bed and forget about it, arasseo?"

"But, it was so scary. How can l sleep after seeing such a monstrous thing??? IT SCARED THE BEJEEUS OUT OF MEEE!!!"

"Ummm, how about all 12 of you sleep in our room tonight? Gather your blankets and spread out on the floors," I told them. They all looked at Yiyi and she grinned in agreement.

"It'll also help me feel less scared with all of you in here. l'm scared too," Yiyi said.

"Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!"

"WOOHOOOO!!!!"                

They all cheered and ran too their rooms and grabbed their stuff. They came back in with their toothbrush. Everyone was already wearing their pajamas. Eventually, they all brushed their teeth and settled down on the ground.

"Sleep well, guys!" Yi Han said happily to them. l chuckled. 

"Good night!" Everyone said. 

Soon enough, everyone fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYO WASSUUUUUUUUP

2pmfan4ever here!!!

sorry for taking a while too update.

Hope you guys liked this. Was it funny enough? hope so!!! :)

so yea, i actually did watch this movie twice before

my cousin watched it before too

THE FACT THAT I SCREAMED DURING ALL THESE PARTS DID HAPPEN

well bye for now

my cousin will update next XD

BYEEEEEEEE

47702_320861631353320_1054291169_n.jpg

tumblr_m7ziefJQ1k1ryf3yno1_400.gif

tumblr_m9j3bh1il01ryf3yno1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbdu9xYYOE1ryf3yno1_250.gif

tumblr_mbl750e4cB1ryf3yno1_500.gif

tumblr_md0yt98dG61ryf3yno1_500.png

tumblr_md123peFrk1qip5zpo2_r1_250.gif

 

tumblr_mfwjtmY3Ub1qg7dlfo5_250.gif

tumblr_mfwjtmY3Ub1qg7dlfo6_250.gif

 

tumblr_mduqqyfDno1ryf3yno4_250.gif

tumblr_me3u4i0sRb1ryf3yno1_500.jpg

tumblr_meaw6pVe7k1qfqjeoo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mekloqyaX81ryf3yno1_500.gif

tumblr_mex13sCXnk1ryf3yno3_250.gif

tumblr_ma0592E2NH1qaql3oo1_250.gif

tumblr_mfi7zym3dv1rzac13o1_500.gif

tumblr_mfwktshULI1rh743yo1_400.gif