FINALLY, HOME SWEET HOME!!!

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 10

FINALLY, HOME SWEET HOME!!!

 

-(Yi Han's POV)-

It was morning and l woke up. Today was finally the day we could go back to Earth even if it was just for a while. I went into the bathroom and got ready. I came out wearing a dark blue cardigan, a white tank top, and dark blue skinny jeans. I saw Yue Yin still sleeping so l went to wake her up. I started shaking her gently. "Yue Yin-ah, wake up. Palli! We can finally o home today. The sooner we leave, the longer we get to stay." She slowly opened her eyes. 

"Arasseo. I'll go wash up." I started making the bed when I heard someone come into the room. I turned around and nearly fell. An inch from my face was Kris' face. 

"OH MY GOSH! Next time you decide to sneak up on someone, don't stand so close to them," I snapped. 

"Oh...uhhhh....s-sorry. I didn't mean to. The boys are waiting for you to come downstairs so they can eat.  Come down when you're done."I noticed that the whole time he was saying that, he avoided my gaze. I nodded and he left. A few moments later, Yue Yin came out. Her hair was up in a neat pony tail while mine was flowing down on my back with my bangs clipped up with bobby pin. She was wearing skinny jeans and a t-shirt. Why these creeps even had female clothing beats me. 

"Kris said the boys are waiting downstairs for us. Let's go." We both rushed downstairs partially because we were hungry and partially because we wanted to leave soon. As l walked in, l saw the boys sitting at the table messing around and laughing, waiting for us to start eating. As usual, l sat between Kris and Luhan while Yue Yin sat across from me, next to Lay and Chen. I think she would make a cute couple with Lay. She'd match with Chen too but l think her and Lay looked better together. They even resembled each other. >_<

"OH WOW! HAHAHHAHAHA" Suddenly, Tao burst out laughing. Everyone looked at him like he was some crazy hobo dancing on the streets for money.

"What are you laughing about now?" Luhan asked, looking khunfused.

"HAHAHHAHAH! IT'S DAEBAK!" He exclaimed.

"WHAT???" Everyone shouted.

"I think Yi Han is destined for either Kris, Lay, or Luhan," he said.

"WHY?" Everyone shouted again. He looked at me with a creepy grin.

"Well, you all know Yi Han's name, right?" Everyone rolled their eyes at him. "So, l just realized this but the 'Yi' part of her name is like Yifan or Yixing which are Kris's and Lay's real names. Then, the 'Han' part is like Luhan's name." HOLY ! How come l didn't realize that before? Oh, wait... l didn't know Kris's real name or Lay's real name. But how come l didn't realize that it was similiar to Luhan's name also?

"Ooh. Plus, Yi Han looks cute with Kris and Luhan. But not with Lay. They just don't match. I still think that Yi Han matches better with Kris." I glared at her. "You should date each other. You'd be the cutest couple ever!!! No one on Earth would look good next to you, Yi Han." Luhan nodded in agreement while Kris was glaring at them. Unfortunately, when Yinyin said this, l was drinking water. Of course, l choked on it.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! WHY DON'T YOU GO OUT WITH LAY. YOU GUYS MAKE A CUTE COUPLE TOO!!!" By now, my cheeks were as red as a cherry. "When you guys are done, just call me. l'll be in the room." I would've stayed down there but it was just too embarressing. -_-

~~~30 minutes later~~~

Yue YIn came up and told me that they were ready to send us home. YES! Finally! Away from these banana poopfaced babos!!! 

I came down and saw the guys sitting in a circle, discussing something. As soon as they saw me, they smiled. Except for Kris. HE SMIRKED AT ME. WTH?

"Okay, so we decided that you guys are going home for 5 days. We want you to be able to spend some time on Earth but not to much time. Within those 5 days, let everyone know you're moving, pack, and enjoy as much as possible. It might be your last chance in a while to be on Earth." We nodded excitedly. "So, I'll send you back now."

"Kris ge, wait," Lay said then turned to me. "Do you still remember your promise, Yi Han?" I nodded.

"I never forget or break my promises," I sternly said. He gave me a gentle, warm smile.

"What promise are you guys talking about?" Yue Yin asked while the other members looked confused.

"You'll find out when they come back. Let them go back to their home sweet home now." 

Kris then began chanting something. A blue glow surrounded us and then suddenly, we were no longer in front of EXO-M. WE WERE IN OUR DORM!!!

"WOAH! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!" Yinyin shouted. I just smiled, happy to be back in this warm, familiar, cozy place.

"Should we go tell the college that we're moving?" I suggested. She nodded. With that, we both headed out to the university.

~~~2 days later~~~

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

lt's been a few days since we came back to Earth. We already told everyone that we were moving. It was difficult telling my family. lt was easier for Yi Han though. Her family was in the States but they weren't that close anyways. Her parents died a few years ago. We already got most of our stuff packed too.

Right now, we were in a nearby cafe. It's been bothering me a few days now but l really wanted to know who Yi Han wanted to be destined with. l might not believe in destiny and stuff but l understood that in this situation, it was important. Especially if we were gonna be living on EXOPlanet.

"Sooo... can l ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure." She shrugged.

"Ya know that we're best friends and everything so yo ucan tell me anything right?" She nodded and smiled at me. "Who do you want to be destined with? Seriously. Answer me seriously, Yi Han-ah." She sighed.

"DON'T tell the guys okay?" I nodded quickly. "I'll tell you but that means you also have too tell me, arasseo?" I nodded. Since she was my best friend and she was telling me, l might as well tell her.

"I want to be destined with..... Kris." My eyes widened for a split second. She finally admitted it! I knew she had a thing for him! 

"Do you like him?" l asked even though l knew the answer already. She hesitated before answering me.

".......Yeaaa......" She had this bright pink blush on her cheeks. My best friend was so cute sometimes! 

"OMG! I KNEW IT! YOU GUY MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!!!!!!" She glared at me. I just shrugged.

"So, it's your turn. Who would you want to be destined with?" She was eager to hear my answer. l couldn't help but laugh at her funny face. SUCH A KID.

"Ummm...... Lay or Chen. They both seem nice. BUT! That does not mean l like them." 

"I don't know about you but l actually miss having those guys around. l guess l got used to having them around."

"I guess. lt does feel kind of empty." 

"Oh, right. l forgot too tell you about that promise. The night that l helped Lay with dinner, l made a promise with him. I promised him that if the idiotic bananas would let us go back home for a little while, l would trust them completely. I can't say that l don't trust them now. l think l'm even liking their presence. Besides, you know me. l can't hate people for very long. Unless they do really mean things too me." We both cracked up. lt was true. Yi Han could never hate anyone for too long. Unlike me. But if l like someone, l'm really nice too them. 

All of a sudden we heard a voice. A VERY FAMILIAR VOICE.

"GIrls! Quick! We must take you back! You are in danger! The boys are already at your dorm, packing the rest of your stuff." We were both surprised to see Xiumin and Tao. They pulled us out of our chairs. We hurried back to the dorms where the other members were.

"What's wrong? Why are we leaving so soon?" I asked, worriedly.

"EXO-K found out that you guys are here and they are now near here. We have to go back to EXOPlanet where they can't harm you with us around. Our land has a barrier around it so evil can't enter. We'll keep you safe there. NOW, COME ON!" Before we could do anything, Kris transported us back to their planet. Lay picked me up while Kris picked Yiyi up and we started soaring through the air towards safety.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI!

I hope you liked this chapter.

I had to write it twice cause stupid thing was deleted right when i was about to finish it so i had to rewrite it. -_-

BYE! my cuz will update next chapter :D
-2pmfan4ever

 

[IMG]

 

[IMG]LOOOOOL

 

[IMG]

 

[IMG]

 

[IMG]OMG HAHAHAHAHAAH

 

[IMG]AHAHAHAHHAH LOOOOOOL

 

[IMG]