Chapter 6

My Life As A Sajang-nim's Daughter

 

 

Dongwook oppa called them and introduced them.

 

“Mia, this boy here with a beanie is Kwon Jiyong. He is older than you by two years.”

 

I looked at him, he looked at me. He reached out his hands and I accept it. I noticed he was hesitant to talk to me.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon Jiyong imnida.”

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo. Yang Mia imnida. Nice to meet you. ”

 

“And the boy beside  him is Dong Yeongbae. He’s the same age as Jiyong.”

 

He feels more relaxed and reached out his hand naturally.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Dong Youngbae imnida.”

 

I liked him already.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yang Mia imnida~ Let’s be friends”.

 

“Mia-yah, you should call them oppa. They are older~” Byul nuna interrupted.

 

“Ne. JiYong oppa~ Yeongbae oppa”

 

I noticed Jiyong oppa’s eyes looks like its shining when I called him oppa.

 

 

After the short introduction we all went to ride some of the attraction.

 

I am to walk with Byul unni while Dongwook oppa, Jiyong oppa and Youngbae oppa walk together in front of us. We already strategize our position so that if there were fangirls that caught us, more like spotting Dongwook oppa and Byul unni together, we can give a better explanation.

 

Our first stop is the roller coaster. It was not the biggest roller coaster ever but I surely got my adrenaline rush when the roller coaster suddenly dives down from its highest peak and went through several loops.

 

I was shouting but not because I’m scared, it’s because I enjoyed it. Byul unni is also enjoying the ride. We waved our hands together and scream simultaneously.  I can see Jiyong oppa and Yeongbae also enjoyed it. A guy sat beside Dongwook oppa and thankfully he did not recognize him.

 

Then we went into the Ghost House. One of my favorite places to go! I hardly remember if I have ever got scared and it also seems I don’t have any of my childhood memories. All I know is I don’t easily get scared.

 

Ah! Also, I know the workers in this Ghost House a lot. Three months ago when I went here with Papa, I went into the Ghost House for fifteen times until finally Papa asked me to stop.

 

The gate keeper  then came to me and asks why I went inside the Ghost House constantly

 

I answered that I didn’t find what was so frightening about it and determined to go into it continuously until I find the fear factor in it.

 

One of the worker smiled and said, “kkoma agasshi, you are very brave. I have never found a young girl as brave as you. I will keep this day in mind and will always find a way to scare you whenever yo come here again.”

“Is this a challenge then oppa?”

“Yes! Please come back soon and thank you for choosing this theme park!”

“You’re welcome”

 

Then they bowed to Papa and continued their work. Since then I have been great friends with that oppa. I think he is around 21~22 or so because he looked very young and have good manners too! Maybe it’s because he was dressed in butler outfit.

 

Byul unni and Dongwook oppa are not aware of this fact because we have never went into this place together.

 

“Mia-yah, if you are scared just holds my hand okay?” said Dongwook oppa.

 

I just smiled and nodded my head. Byul unni on the other hand looks very scared, I bet she don’t want to go inside but too scared to say it.

 

Jiyong oppa and Youngbae oppa hardly talked to me, maybe they’re still feeling guilty about what they did, more like about what Jiyong oppa did!

 

We queued up for our turn for five minutes and went inside by pairs. Unfortunately I was paired with Jiyong oppa since Byul unni has been holding tightly to Dongwook oppa’s hand at the entrance and Yeongbae had to excused himself to go somewhere. I think it would be better if Youngbae oppa was to pair with me because I feel more comfortable with him.

 

We were given a piece of string to tie our hand together so that one of us will not lost inside it. 

 

When it is finally my turn, I winked at the gatekeeper oppa and he immediately talked something to his walkie-talkie, it was a familiar view to me as he would inform the ‘Ghosts’ inside about me.

 

The Ghost House is quite big compared to the overall size of this Theme Park, no wonder it is the main attraction.

 

 As we walk in I try to look at Jiyong oppa face, he seems quite afraid but try very hard to not show it. Pity him because I can see it clearly on his face.

 

***

 

I have been watching Jiyong for a while now and he still looks tensed even after he meets Mia. Aww, this boy. I have never seen him like this like ever! *Ewww, I sounds gay*

 

I know what to do! Aigoo~ Youngbae-ah why are you so genius?

 

Although Ji had never shown it but I know he’s quite a scaredy-cat to stuff like ‘ghosts’ and horror story. I still remember his face when he came running to me at the practice room when he heard a squeak inside the toilet. He was running and shouting at the same time.Fortunately only we were using the practice room at that time.

 

“Ji, why are screaming? What happened in the toilet?”

“Bae-ah, I was sitting on the toilet bowl when I heard a tiny squeak and then…and then…that thing feels closer and…and….” said Ji while panting.

“Calm down Ji. I bet it was just a small mouse, don’t tell me you’re afraid of that?”

“Of course I’m not!!!!”

“Okay,okay. I understand. No need to shout.” Ugh, he screams like a girl. Wait….if it was not because of the mouse then… “Oh my god! Don’t tell me that you are afraid of……”

“Not another word DONG YOUNGBAE!!!!! Aish, let’s go home now!”

“Aish! Stop screaming. Okay, let’s go home now geobjaengi~ HAHA~~”

 

 

Now is the perfect chance! Since we must walk in pairs inside the Ghost House and Byul nuna will most definitely pair up with Dongwook hyung because they are so in love. If I leave then Ji will most likely be pair with Mia because Dongwook would not a stranger be pair with sajang-nim’s ttal right??

 

Mwahahahahahahhhaahhaa!!! *Youngbae’s evil laugh in action*

 

“Wook hyung, I have other place to go now. Can I excuse myself first?”

“Ah, really. Well if it’s urgent I think you can go first, it’s not like I can help it right?”

“Ne, hyung. Then I’ll leave first. Annyeonghigaseyo hyung” I bowed to him. “Annyeonhghigaseyo nuna and Mia too. See you again Mia~”

“Bye Ji~ I waved at him and winked”

 

Well I have done all the thing I can to help that boy. You’re on your own now Ji.

 

***

 

Jiyong oppa and I went inside first. He was holding tightly to the rope that ties us, I can feel his tugging from my right side. *Bad choice* I thought. From my experience, the ghosts usually come out from that side.

 

So we started our walk and we were greeted by a female vampire with white body and black creepy hair. 

 

Jiyong was getting closer to my body little by little.

 

It was supposed to be a 4-minute walk but we stopped at the middle for a whole minute because Jiyong have to *tie his damn shoes*, well that’s what he said.

 

So far we have encountered a little green ghost, it’s like an elf but creepier. *LAME*

A Chinese-hopping ghost with s piece of paper stuck on its forehead. *So yesterday*

A grim reaper. *Too classic*

A boogeyman with lots of sound effect. *Wow, that’s new*

 

I know another half of it will be filled with more extreme ghosts and creepy sounds bcos it will be like a challenge to them, trying to scare a 12yo girl until she screams.

No way, nuh-uh, that’s not me.

But they surely got this 14yo boy right here shrieking and screaming and trying to cover it with a lousy cough just seconds later.

 

“Oppa, if you’re too scared you can hold onto my hand” I offered.

“Aniya, I’m not afraid” he shakes his head.

“Well, suit yourself then but I’m warning you, next ghosts won’t be as pleasant as before”

He gulped but still refusing to hold my hand.

 

I took several steps before he tugged the other end of my rope and said, “Mia-yah, about before…..Mianhae”

I know he’s saying sorry about what happened at Papa’s office but my evil mind have something else planned for this jerk. *Mwahahahahaha*

“About before? When? “ I feigned ignorance.

“Aish, you know what I mean”
”Oh~~ you mean at Papa’s office when you stopped from going into Papa’s office, accused of bribing YG’s sajang-nim, harassing a girl that is ME and….”

“Enough already, I understand that I made a mistake. I’m sorry okay?” Jiyong oppa was blushing, I can’t see it in the dark but I can feel it. *Nice move, jerk. Apologizing where I can’t see your face.*

“Hahahahahahhahahah!!” I laughed but he is still silent. “Aniyo oppa, I’m the one who should say sorry”

“Why?”

“Because I was never mad at you or anything, I knew clearly the fact that we’ve never met before and you guys were highly possible to not know of my existence so it explains your behavior towards me.”

“Really?”

“Yup!”

“So, you’re no gonna tell on us at sajang-nim?”

“Positive” I answered. “Can we go now? We’ve been here long enough. The ghosts might think that we are too scared to walk.”

“Err, yeah. But still, you’ll pay for this later” he chuckled. “Mia-yah, can I hold your hand?” he asked shyly.

“Haha, sure.” I reached my hands towards him and continued the rest of the Ghost House walk. Sure, the supposedly extreme ghost finally came out and Jiyong oppa was shrieking or screaming at every passing ghosts but we made it out safely.

 

“Kkoma agasshi, why are out so late today? Did we finally got you?”

“Aigoo~ HyungSoo oppa,my name is Mia and I was late not because I’m afraid” I eyed Jiyong oppa and I think he would be embarrassed if I tell oppa that he was too afraid. “It was because of this guy here, too scared to walk. HAHAHAHAH~~~”

“Yah! I’m not!”
”Sure~~ whatever you say oppa~~”I more.

“Aish, Mia! I will surely get back at you someday!!!”

“Mehrong~”

 

“Aigoo Mia, who is this?? Is this your boyfriend? Andwae~ are you betraying me now~”

“Anieyo oppa, this guy here? My BF? Pshhhh”

“Hello~~?  I’m still here. And I’m not a ‘this’!!!”

“Wow, he got quite a temper. Haha. Young man, you gotta learn to control your twmper or no girl will be attracted to you”

Jiyong oppa didn’t reply to that, maybe he was too pissed.

“Oppa, can you do me a favor? Tell the next couple that will be searching for us hat we will take a walk around here first and we will meet them at the entrance in 30minutes. Thanks~”

“Sure, will do! Bye Mia, see you soon”

“Annyeonghigaseyo oppa”

 

I tugged Jiyong oppa hand and pulled him to an ice cream stand. I need something to cool him off.

 


 Updates~~~!! sorry for late posting this chap. typed it already but forgot. LOL~

Tmrow my bday. 7teen yo. same date as JunHyung Beast. /dance~~~~/