The secret

THAT XX

 

At the other school

 

A boy was being confirmed the position of his right foot, his body bends slightly forward and justify the baseball bat that he hold. His eyes gaze in the direction of the ball that floated on the front side and he swung the stick that wass in his hand until the ball touched with a bang. The ball drifted very far and broke the window at fourth floor.

 

“OMO...!!!” the boy cried loudly. His eyes went wide-eyed and his face looked so worried.

 

“Ya...!!! Woo hyun-ah. You hit the ball too hard.” Sung Gyu scold his dongsaeng because of careless.

 

“OMO..The monster will be angry on us again.” Yixing said while glared at Woo hyun’s eyes.

 

“Ottoke?!” Woo hyun’s face become pale instantly.

 

As imagined, the monster walked to approach them toward the baseball field. “Sung gyu-shi!!! Woo hyun-shi!!! Yixing-shi!!!” The teacher shouted aloud, watching toward them. ”Dorawa!!!” Three of them turned their feet with hesitant while the teacher glared at them. ”Who did it?” None of them who confessed. They just glanced at each other.

 

“So, no one want to admit mistakes?” The teacher asked while walking around them and continued the investigation. “Who carried the baseball bat?”

 

Sung gyu and Yixing pointed to Woo hyun. Woo hyun glanced at his friends and talk with his eyes *why are you do that to me?* and both of them replied Woo hyun’s eyes language *mianhae*.

 

“Okay.” The teacher stared at Woo hyun and gave a gesture to follow him. “Ttarawa!!!” He followed his teacher to the outfield. “Yah…!!! Not only you!” He stared at Sung gyu and Yixing, “Both of you too!” They glanced at each other and they didn’t know what they should do.

 

“Squat now!!! Walk around the field for ten rounds!!!” he cried loudly. They followed his order while the teacher walked beside them.

 

“HANA…!!!”

 

“Ulineun!”

 

“Du…!!!”

 

“Hanada!”

 

“LOUDER…!!!!!!”

 

@@@@@@@@@@

 

At lunch time

 

“That jerk is really unmerciful.” Sung gyu grumbled. ”It’s all your fault,” he said while threw cynical gaze to Woo hyun.

 

“Araseo…ara…” Woo hyun felt sharply gaze from Sung gyu. “Mianhae hyung.” He showed his aegyo and poked Sung gyu’s cheek.

 

However, Sung gyu still felt upset. “I still feel really pissed off.” He wrinkled his forehead.

 

“Hyung, Don’t upset solely.” Dae hyun said as he handed Sung gyu a piece of bread. “You shall eat to restore your energy.” Sung gyu took the bread and ate quickly. “Hyung! You must eat slowly.”

 

“I’m so hungry.” Sung gyu added his speed in eating the bread.

 

“Ige mwoya?! Why you guys don’t took me lunch.” Jong in feels irritated left by his friends for lunch.

 

“Ya…!!! Kkamjong!!! Don’t grim like that. It’s for you.” Kyung soo offered a lunchbox to him. Jong in immediately grabbed the lunchbox and opened it.

 

“Woa…daebak…!!!” His eyes went wide-eyed seeing delicious food in front of him.

 

“Kkamjong-ah. You are very lucky.” Kris envy to see it.

 

He was staring at Kris. ”Hyung, do you want to taste it?” He offered the lunchbox in front of Kris, but he immediately pulled it back. “Andwae! Naegeoya.” Kyung soo’s cheeks flushed rapidly when Jong in said it. “If you want this kind of just ask to Yixing-gege.” Jong in stick out his tongue.

 

Suddenly, Kris was clinging into Yixing’s arm. “I want a lunchbox too.” He showed his super duper aegyo to Yixing.

 

However, Yixing was pretending not to care. “Am I your Eomma?” Yixing turning his head towards Kris and he saw Kris pounted his lips like a little cute brother. Yixing felt a flush on his cheeks. “Araseo…” he said while handed a pink box for his gege. Kris stared astonished at the pink box. “Gege, open it!”

 

Kris open the pink box and suddenly Kyung soo and Daehyun cried loudly. “WOAAAA…strawberry cake, lemonade cake!!!”

 

Kris immediately left the luchbox above his head with his long hands so that ouldn’t be achieved by them. “ANDWAE…!!!”

 

“Gege, we want too!!!” they cried loudly.

 

He glared to the kids and gave a smirk smile,”Give me your eagyo!”

 

Immediately Kyungsoo gave a hug to his gege and began to sing a cute song.

 

Gom se mari ga han jibbe iso

Appa gom, omma gom, aegi gom

Appa gom eun  tungtung hae

Eomma gom eun nal shin eh

Aegi gom eun nomu kiyowo

Ussu ussu chalhanda

 

Daehyun would not want to lost by Kyungsoo. Tiba-tiba, Daehyun move away from his seat and then he sang DJ DOG song while imitating their dance.

 

“Bounce with me…bounce with me… bounce… bounce… bounce… bounce…!!!”

 

They were all laughing out loud seeing strange dance Daehyun.

 

“Okay! This is for you.” Kris gave Daehyun a bigger cake then Kyungsoo had.

 

“Gege, I want the biggest too.” Kyungsoo stared at Daehyun’s cake. He was very envy due hi got the smallest.

 

“No!”

 

“Gege, jaebal!!! I’ll give you more aegyo,” Rengek Kyungsoo

 

“I said NO!”

 

Kyungsoo eyes directly become teary-eyed. “Kyungsoo-ah, uljima!!!” Jong in gave Kyungsoo mouthfuls cake. “Oppa will give you more.”

 

“Oppa? Who is Oppa?” Kyungsoo slap Jong in forehead.

 

“Ack…YAH…!!! Appo…!!!”

 

“Wae???” Kyungsoo glared at Jong in.

 

“Ani…” Jong in speechless.

 

“Yah…Do you guys know where are Baekhyun and Suho? And also Sunwoo?” Woohyun asked to them.

 

“Baekhyun have a meeting with student council, but Suho and Sunwoo…nan mollaseo.” Daehyun answered.

 

They had just talking about their friends, and all of a sudden Baekhyun came.

 

“Yah, Baekhyun-ah, You just finished your meeting?” Kris asked to a boy who wore a big glasses. He nodded and got his seat at the rear corner of the class near the windows.

 

“Hyung, Do you know where’re Suho and Sunwoo?” Jong in asked to him.

 

“Nan mollaseo.”

 

They all looked at each other. They felt something was peculiar as his friend absent today.

 

@@@@@@@@@@

 

Flashback

 

Tring~~~ Tring~~~

 

The phone rang and Baekyun at once picked up the phone. “Sunwoo-ah, eoddiseo?” There was no reply. “Yah…Sunwoo-ah! You’re still there? Sunwoon-ah!” There was still no reply. “Yah…Sunwoon-ah! Daedabeul yo! Sun-”

 

His words halted. “Baekhyun-ah…appo…”

 

“Yah, where are you? Wait for me!” Baekhyun quickly ran to look for him. He ran backwards and eventually he found Sunwoo lying helpness. Whole Sunwoo body full of sores bruised and blood.

 

“Yah, Sunwoo-ah! Cha Sun Woo!” Baekhyun tried to talk with him. However, there was no respons because he was unconscious. Baekhyun brought Sunwoo to the hospital as soon as possible.

 

Baekhyun was waiting for Sunwoo in front of the emergency unit. His face looked pale because of worry about Sunwoo. He took his phone and he directly pressed one button on the phone screen. After 20 minutes, his friend who was earlier on his phone came to the hospital.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Where is Sunwoo?”

 

Baekhyun pointed to the emergency room.

 

How with Sunwoo?”

 

Baekhyun just shook his head and lowered his head.

 

“Baekhyun-ah, listen to me! You must not tell to BLACK JACK about it?”

 

“But Suho-hyung…” Baekhyun do not understand why he should not tell the others.

 

“Just promise me! Araseo?”

 

He just nodded his head and still do not understand why his hyung beg to him.