hungry for more?

just one bite

 

" Eeeek! Don’t even mention the name will you?"  jessica cringe her nose as if she can already smell the cucumber..

 

" you’re cute sica yah..  " yuri place her arm on jessica’s shouder before hugging her by the side..

 

jessica just look at her and smile at herself..

 

no human dare to come close to her once they know what she is.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"what type of human are you huh??"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 she just watch as yuri eat the chicken sandwich like there’s no tomorrow..

 

" yah..  what’s the rush?? Eat slowly will you??"  jessica wipes the mayonnaise smudge on yuri’s lips before passing the plain water to yuri..

 

" sorry.. i’m just.. so hungry.. " yuri speak between munching..

 

" aren’t you hungry sica?? " yuri ask while continue munching her precious sandwich.. 

 

jessica just shook her head and smile..

 

" i’m not hungry rite now.. "

 

" in fact... i’m still full.. "  jesscica play with the French fries infront of her.. 

 

" why don’t you try this? It’s tasty.. " yuri offering her sandwich to jessica earning a laugh from the girl...

 

" it’s ok yuri..  "

 

" besides blood.. all the food i ate taste the same.."

 

" i have no taste left yuri.." jessica smile weakly as she looks at the chicken sandwich infront of her..

 

" just try this a bit.. you may like it.."

 

" try something new once a while.. " yuri ask jessica to open like a good girl and watch as jessica took the first bite..  

 

upon munching the food.. jessica’s widen her eyes in shock before looking back at yuri..

 

yuri just smile and wipe the smudge on jessica’s face before asking her to take another bite.. 

 

willingly she accept the offer and end up finishing the whole sandwich by herself...

 

"it.... it taste... "

 

" so good.."  jessica could not believe that she can actually taste the baked chicken, milky mayonnaise and the fresh salads...

 

" it’s good rite?? try the fries sica.."

 

" it’s my favourite.."  yuri gives her the box of fries and watch as jessica eat it happily.. 

 

a satisfied smile appear from jessica’s face as she eat it..

 

showing how long has it been since she can actually taste food.. 

 

"yuri ah.. how... "

 

" how can i..." .jessica could not finished her words as yuri already gives her milk shake to help her swallow the foods.. 

 

" just eat up k?...  " yuri just smile and call for the waiter before ordering few more take out for dinner..  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

jessica couldn’t stop munching the oreo’s baught by yuri as they walk together  to the house...

 

she burp just as they got inside the house making yuri laugh at her cute self... 

 

" you love cookies now huh sica?? " yuri a bit making jessica blush.. 

 

yuri slowly remove the snow cap on jessica’s head and the jacket she’s wearing before messing with jessica’s hair..

 

" aigoo... what have i done to this cute vampire huh?? " yuri chuckle upon seeing jessica caressing her belly which look  more bumpy now..

 

" still have room for dinner later??"  Yuri ask while tapping jessica’s belly..

 

jessica just smile and nod excitedly..

 

" good then.. for now.. just rest a bit k?.."

 

"i’m going out for a while." . yuri grabs her keys and was about to leave before jessica stops her..

 

"hey.. it’s cold outside.. "

 

" wear this.. " jessica reached for the leather jacket next to her and put it on yuri.. 

 

" ok.. thank you jagiya... "

 

" i’ll see you in a bit k? "yuri patt her head and leave..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"jagiya??"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"   This girl must be trouble..such a sweet talker... "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

jessica laugh at herself and was about to sit on the couch before looking at fridge next to the microwave..

 

she walks slowly towards the fridge and open it..

 

her eyes widen and she’s screaming excitedlyas she sees it....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yuri was walking back home after  she’s done buying all the groceries from the convenient store before a girl stops her.. 

 

" yuri unnie!!!! i miss you!!! " the girl hugs her tight while yuri try her best to receive it with the groceries on both her hand..

 

" yah.. seohyun ah~ you’ve grown so much now huh??"  yuri puts all the groceries down before properly hugging the little girl...

 

the girl just nod fast before whispering something to yuri..

 

" you miss seeing that huh??.. come and see it then.. "

 

" we’ll be performing tonight.. i’ll give you a special seat my dear princess.. "

 

yuri smile while pinching seohyun cheek a little..

 

" really???"  The girl smile brightly..

 

" of course~ i miss my biggest fan seohyun ah~ " yuri swinging her hand with seohyun who seems to enjoy seeing her unnie so much.. 

 

" dae unnie! i’ll tell omma..."

 

" see you tonight k?"  seohyun kiss her goodbye before leaving yuri smiling alone..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" i’m home~ " yuri announcing her return making jessica shock a little..

 

" i bought more snacks for you princess.. " yuri placed all the snacks on the coffee table before noticing something on the table..

 

" yah.. now you’re craving ice cream huh sica??"

 

" i’ll buy more for you later.."  jessica just blush madly with the spoon still inside .. 

 

" it’s nice to have your taste bud back sica."

 

" . at least now.."

 

" blood won’t be the only thing on your menu rite? "

 

yuri open and wait infront jessica..

 

waiting to be fed  with the vanilla ice cream...

 

jessica just scoop another mouthful and feed yuri up..

 

" hmm.. i’ll be working tonight.. so.. after shower.."

 

" i’ll prepare dinner for us.."

 

" after that.. i’ll be going to work.. "

 

" hmm.. so.. would you like to see me at work sica shhi?? "Yuri ask before asking to be fed again....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" i would love to.. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry it's late.. again.. not feeling well this few days.. next chappie ahead! hwaiting!