vampires are afraid of??

just one bite

 

" jessica.. are you done?"  Yuri knocks the shower door few times before hearing a reply..

 

"i’ve got you some clothes.. "

 

" if you need anything. i’ll be in the kitchen k?"  yuri place the clothes on the bed before she hears the shower door open..

 

" thank you.. " jessica dry her hair off slowly before sitting next to the clothes on the bed..

 

her hand touching the fabric gently before picking it up..

 

yuri forgot to breath for a while as jessica’s hand brush against her..

 

" hmm..i...."

 

" i’ll be in the kitchen cooking for lunch. .."

 

" .so.. just take your time and rest a bit after you’re done.."

 

" i’ll bring the lunch here after it’s done... "  jessica just smile as she see’s yuri walks away from  the bedroom clumsily..

 

drying her self from the shower.. jessica walks slowly towards the mirror and look at her now clean, white pale body..

 

a single tears slide from her eyes as she is thankful  for being safe..

 

and full.. 

 

after changing into the clothes given by yuri.. jessica walks to the kitchen and watch as yuri prepare the lunch like a pro..

 

 yuri was about to chop few onion before noticing jessica’s standing next to her..

 

" aish.. yuri you babo..  "

 

" vampires hates onion rite??"  

 

" sorry bout that princess.. "

 

yuri throw the onion back into the basket and smile nervously towards jessica..  

 

" yah.. that’s just rumours.. "

 

"vampires are not afraid of onion..  "

 

" it just makes our eyes teary..." 

 

" that’s why we hate it..  " jessica smirk at herself before her hand landed on another vegetable prepared by yuri..

 

" eeeeekk!!!! "  jessica’s let her dolphin scream and fangs out as she hides behind yuri who is now confuse..

 

" what’s wrong this time??"  yuri ask while looking around in panic..

 

jessica just points at the vegetable infront on them and hold yuri tight..

 

" cucmber???" 

 

" Vampires are afraid of cucumber???"

 

"   Now that’s funny! " Yuri couldn’t  help but laugh as she’s imagining all the villagers during the old time..

 

running towards vampires with cucumbers on their hand..  

 

" jessica just stare at yuri intensely before her eyes turning red..."

 

" yah.. yah... just chill will you?? " yuri panickly throw the cucumber of the window before it landed on the car below..

 

waking the car alarm system.. 

 

" sorry! " Yuri shout her apology short before  running back to the kitchen..

 

jessica was already on the floor..

 

crying.. 

 

her red eyes had already soften and turn into teary eyes..

 

" don’t sit next to the onion basket jessica.. " 

 

" it makes your eyes teary rite???"  yuri just smile as she console jessica ..  

 

jessica just look into her eyes before hugging her tight.. 

 

" i don’t like to let people see me weak.. "

 

" thanks for pretending the tears i shed is because of... "

 

" the onion... "  jessica chuckle a little after hearing her self saying that..

 

" how can a vampire be this cute huh??"  yuri whisper to herself before helping jessica to get up.. and tidy her clothes a little..

 

" no biggie..  hmm.."

 

" .since the kitchen is messy and i’m so lazy to clean it now..."

 

" how about we go out for lunch??"  Yuri smile mischievously with her eyebrows twitching..

 

jessica just stand there still....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"out???"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Lunch??? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" with day light??? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" am i ready for this???"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3rd chap~