what just happen?

just one bite

 

 

Flashback

 

 

"Miyoung sshi.. shall we dance?? "

 

The tanned girl smirk a little as she’s flirting with the eye smile queen bar tender..

 

"yah.. i’m working now yul... and stop calling me that will you?? "

 

tiffany glared her eyes while yuri just pout her lips and whimper..

 

"why not? I like calling you that.. but.. fine~~ maybe next time k fany fany tiffany?? "

 

yuri playfully pinch her cheek before running away from the furious mushroom..

 

"yah!!  "

 

tiffany just bite her lips and continue cleaning the glasses while watching yuri and her bandmates messing around the stage..

 

a smile slowly appear from her face as she sees yuri’s dorky side..

 

"why are you still single huh yul? Aren’t any of your fangirls good enough for you?? "

 

tiffany whisper to herself before letting out a sigh..

 

remembering all the screaming fangirls fan chant towards yuri and how openly flirtatious they can be towards the main vocalist of a “Full Moon”..

 

her mind stop thinking for a while as her stomach start to growl..

 

".. not now.. "

 

tiffany biting her lips.. trying hard to hide the pain.. 

 

"hey.. are you ok??"

 

yuri run towards tiffany as she watch tiffany holding her stomach and biting her lips hard..

 

making the lower part of lip to bleed..

 

"yah.. you’re bleeding.. "

 

yuri quickly grab a tissue and wipes the blood off before guiding tiffany to sit..

 

"call the ambulance quick!! She’s getting pale!! "

 

Yuri pushing her band member asking them to seek help..

 

tiffany just rest her head on yuri’s shoulder while her vision getting blur..

 

"i just.. i just skip a meal.. i.. i.. can’t be that weak.. "

 

tiffany mumbling her words making yuri more worried than ever..

 

"yah! stop mumbling will you??.. "

 

"just rest a bit..i’ll get you some iced water to cool you down k?.."

 

yuri peck her forehead gently and let her rest on the L- shape sofas before moving to the counter..

 

she reach for the glasses and was about to fill in the water before the glass slipped from her hand and fall to the floor..

 

"sh*t! Just what i need~~~ "

 

yuri cursing herself as her clumsy habit often occur when she’s panicking..

 

tiffany points to the pieces of glasses on the floor while still holding her stomach tight.. 

 

"yeah.. i know.. just sit there.. i’ll clean this.. "

 

yuri slowly picks up the glasses piece by piece.. she was about to reach for another piece before she felt a little sting on her finger..

 

her eyes widen as she sees the blood on her finger..

 

"yah!!! my finger!!! How can i play the guitar now?? I’m doomed!!! "

 

Yuri overly dramatic reaction just earn an annoyed stare from tiffany..

 

tiffany signalling yuri to come towards her while she reach for the first aid kid under the table..  

 

yuri teared up a bit and whimper like a puppy while tiffany or “clean” the blood from yuri’s finger..

 

she then wrap yuri’s finger with bandage and give her finger a kiss.. 

 

"all done~ "

 

tiffany finally speak... she patt yuri head a little and fix her hair up before continuing yuri’s attempt of picking up the pieces of glasses..  

 

yuri just sit there with a confused look on her face as the situation suddenly turn..

 

"how did i end up on the sofa.. and she’s picking up glasses??"

 

Yuri laid her back on the sofa and wonder before a loud siren from the ambulance stops her..

 

"who called for the ambulance?? "

 

The paramedic panickly rush inside and quickly run towards the person tiffany’s pointing at..

 

"yah!! it’s not me who need it!! it’s her!! "

 

Yuri pointing at tiffany who seems more interested on picking up the glasses on the carpet than seeing yuri who’se being given oxygen and getting prepared for further medical treatment inside the ambulance..

 

""yah! fany ah! You’re supposed to be here!.. not.. not me.."

 

yuri suddenly feeling dizzy and her vision getting blurry...

 

".shh.. calm down yuri ah.. rest a bit k?.. "

 

tiffany calming yuri down while brushing her hair gently.. wiping the sweats from her forehead.. 

 

"yuri?? "

 

the band member look back and forth towards yuri and tiffany while tiffany just gives the bar keys to them..

 

" lock the place up before going to the hospital..  "

 

"..i’ll keep her company .."

 

tiffany shuts the ambulance door.. leaving the band mates confused...

 

"what just happen?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC~ ;D

i'll continue tommorow k guys??

getting sleepy~~ rain really helps~