fly high above the sky

just one bite

 

 

Jessica just embrace the warm feeling she gets as the sunlight hits her face once they got out..

 

she took a deep breath and enjoy the freedom of being out during the day..

 

yuri just smile as she watch jessica enjoying herself with the sunlight as if she’s a flower blooming from the sunlight above..

 

the radiant smile she had with her eyes still shut..

 

yuri walks towards her and put on a cap on her head..

 

"yah princess..  are planning on getting yourself tanned right now??"

 

yuri ask as she’s covering herself from the sunlight that messing with her eyes..

 

 jessica just nod excitedly before linking her hand with yuri while they walk around the neighbourhood... 

 

seeing children playing on the field, family having picnic had never been such a delight to jessica as she missed seeing all of that once she’s living a “new life”...

 

"that seems fun yuri ah!!! "

 

Jessica pointing at kites above them as they walk pass the garden..

 

"yeah.. it’s cool rite?"

 

yuri amuse herself too since it’s been awhile since she visit the garden..

 

"wanna play that sica??" 

 

yuri pointing at the kites above them and wait for a response from the princess..

 

jessica just nod fast with her eyes widen a little..

 

"you’re such a cutie sica jagiya~~ "

 

yuri messing with jessica’s bangs while the girl blush in response..

 

both of them walks towards the kite booth near the fountain and browse through the kites..

 

"omo! This is so cute yuri ah~"  jessica the butterfly shape kite she’s holding towards yuri..

 

" butterfly? Hmm... that looks cute.. what color do you want sica? "

 

yuri ask before jessica search for other color of the kite.. ..

 

her eyes stop searching as she sees a color close to her heart..

 

"i want that one yuri.. "

 

jessica pointing at the kite while yuri walks towards the shelve and grab it for jessica..

 

"pink?? "

 

Yuri just smirk at herself before paying the kite and hand it to jessica..

 

"here you go princess.. It’s a bit crowded here today since it’s the weekend.. so.. where do you want to play sica??"

 

yuri wiping the sweat on jessica’s forehead while jessica searching for a spot to play her kite..

 

"hmm.. how about that hill there??"

 

jessica pointing at the hill not far from them..

 

"there?? alright then.. let’s go princess.. "

 

yuri grabs jessica hand and walks towards the hill..

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" i’m tired yuri ah.."

 

jessica whining from behind..

 

" just few steps more sica yah.. we’re almost there.."

 

yuri reach for jessica’s hand and help her to stand back on her feet..

 

"give me the kite.. i’ll carry them for you.. "

 

jessica lazily pass the kite towards yuri and walks slowly till the top..

 

yuri took a deep breath as they reach the top..

 

"this is so refreshing rite sica~~"

 

yuri laid next to jessica who is now resting on the grass..

 

"it sure is.."

 

jessica wipes her sweat a little before wiping some on yuri’s neck and forehead..

 

they stare into each other eyes before the wind start to blew a little and making both of them a chilly feeling..

 

"i’ll run with the kite.. "

 

"once it’s up there... i’ll bring it back to you k princess?? "

 

"You just rest here for a while k? "

 

yuri patt her head like a little girl before running away with the kite trying to chase the wind..

 

 jessica just watch as yuri running around the hill..

 

trying to make the kite flew high above them. ..

 

"here.. it’s all yours.. "

 

yuri pass the kite handle to jessica as she finally make it flew up high.. 

 

she smile proudly at her achievement before she felt a warm kiss placed on her cheek..

 

she turn and sees jessica excitedly handling the kite though the wind seems stronger than her..

 

a smile grew on her face though her cheeks are still warm from the sudden kiss..

 

she walks slowly towards jessica before holding jessica’s hand gently as she help her handling the kite above..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hold it tight sica jagiya.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" i don’t want my cute vamp to be blown away with some pink butterfly kite.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

;) hey there lovely people~