Mr. and Mrs. Wu

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdtfTcyKLvk

A couple of month`s had finally past and you and Kris were the happiest couple on the world, according to Kris.

You were awoken by your husband`s comfortable dark voice. “Wifey” He gently shook you and you opened your eyes slightly and looked at him. “I am bored, can`t you get out of bed already” He stuck his lower lip out, making you whine a bit. “But I am so tired” You turned your side.

The day before you had a big exam and you had been reading day and night for it. Right now you were thinking of sleeping until you felt fresh enough to get out of bed.

But it seemed like Kris had other plans. He poked your sides making you squeal. He knew how ticklish you were and he was going to take advantage of it, when he needed it the most.

“Stop it” You mumbled against the pillow. “What was that?” He leaned his ear towards your lips. “Stop it” You said once more, and with a smirk he tickled your sides. “One more time, I didn`t hear you clearly”

You screamed because he was tickling you so badly and soon you gave in. “I am awake!” You jumped up and he grinned in victory.

--

The two of you sat in the living room watching TV and you were getting bored. “Can`t we do something” You pouted towards Kris and he gave you a quick look and then shifted his gaze back to the TV.

“What do you want to do?” “I don`t know” You shrugged.

Soon your stomach made a sound and you quickly covered your tummy with your red face and Kris eyed your stomach before bursting into laughter.

“Yah! It`s normal” You told him and he kept on laughing. “I know it is normal. But I have never heard that sound so loud” He told while laughing and you shoot him a glare.

“Haven`t you eaten breakfast?” He asked as soon as he stopped laughing and you shook your head. “It`s nothing to eat” He rolled his eyes on you and carefully pushed your head. “You should have told the butler or the maid. So that they could go grocery shopping”

Your face lit up and he gave you a confused look. “How about we go and buy grocery instead? In that way we will have something to do” You suggested and he sighed. “Okay, if that`s what you want then we can go”

You beamed and ran up the stairs inside the room to change and Kris shook his head at your behavior. *She is so cute*

--

You and Kris were walking around the market hand in hand to look for the groceries you needed the most.

“What do you think of these?” Kris held up a bag filled with tomato`s and you crinkled your face. “Seriously, Hubby? Can`t you see that half of the tomato`s inside are rotten?” You pointed out to him and he shrugged. “Hey! Don`t blame me! I have never been on this kind of shopping before”

He put the bag filled with tomato`s back and you rolled your eyes on him. “Then how about I do the shopping and you carry the stuff I give you?” You suggested and he saluted. “Yes, sir” You looked around being a little embarrassed at his behavior, but you laughed it off.

After buying vegetables you made your way towards the convenient store. As you stepped inside Kris ran towards the area all kinds of noodles were. “Can I pick the ones I like?” He gave you a sheepish smile and you giggled while nodding. “You take the ones you want and then meet me at the milk area” He nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter