Making Up

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WksztoATUvA

Kris was tossing and turning in bed. With the lack of sleep he was tired, but he hadn`t give up on calling you and texting you trying to get to you.

He gazed at the empty place beside him; he reached his arm out and touched the area your body usually was.

His phone finally vibrated indicating that he had received a text message. He grabbed his phone and his eyes rounded seeing Meihua`s name written on the display.

Opening the message he read it.

“Thank you for looking after me these past couple of days. If it hadn`t been for you I would probably been dead by now.

I am really thankful for everything you had done for me. Back in high school when you looked after me and made me the woman I am today. I am happy for all of that.

But unfortunately I have to break all connections with you, so you can live your happy life with your wife. I don`t think I will be able to stay here and see you being taken away by someone else so I have made the decision of moving back to China and live there from now on, until I get over you.

Don`t worry about me anymore and look out for your wife, she is your first priority at the moment. Keep her happy like you did with me, and give her as much love you gave me.

She is a kid she will probably get more hurt than me if you are careless, so show her as much affection as possible.

Take care.

Fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter