Father and Daughter

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71TWYiU2QYs

Waking up the other day you felt the sun shining brightly and you had a goodnight sleep. With your squinting eyes you reached out for the phone and your eyes almost fell out of your sockets looking at the time. *It`s 11pm already, and I have school today*

You were just about to throw the blanket off you, when you felt one strong grip around your waist. You turned around and gave Kris a light push making him open his eyes. “I am late for school” You whined at him and he closed his eyes again with a mysterious smile plastered on his face.

“Don`t worry about school” He mumbled and you furrowed your brows at him. “What are you talking about? If I get out of bed now I can probably make it to my English class” You spoke, panicked and he chuckled. “You are not going anywhere” You blinked at his response.

“When you fell asleep I turned your alarm off not wanting you to go to school” This time his eyes were open while he was speaking and you gawked at him. “But-“ “No buts. Today you`re spending your time with me and only me” His lower lip stuck out and you crinkled your face. “What about you? Don`t you have work?” “I took a day off” he grinned from ear to ear and you giggled.

“Want to be with me that badly?” you bluntly spoke and he narrowed his eyes on you. “You should feel special that the Kris want`s to be with you” he poked your sides, making you squeal. “Yeah, whatever” You waved with your hand, making him jump on top of you.

“What did you say?” he spoke with a smirk on his face and your eyes rounded of his ninja like skills. His hands were approaching your tummy, and you knew he was going to tickle you. “Okay, okay. I take it back” you quickly spoke knowing that you were ticklish. He chuckled at the fact that you gave in so quickly.

He nuzzled his nose with yours and smiled. “Get up. We have a long day ahead of us”

--

You were finally ready to head out in the free and so was Kris. The two of you got inside the car and before Kris started the car he dug through his pocket and pulled out the heart bracelet he bought you. “Do you want this back?” he asked softly and you smiled at how shy he was asking you that question.

You nodded your head and reached out your arm for him to put the bracelet on your wrist. With a grin he put the bracelet back on and you felt complete, knowing that you would have Kris with you everywhere you would go, when you had this bracelet on.

“Shall we go?” He asked and you beamed. He drove towards the place he wanted to take you with him and while driving you were smiling brightly being happy at the fact that you were finally going to spend your time with Kris, alone.

He stopped his car in front of a tall building. “Here we are” he smiled to you and got out of the car. With a pout you opened the door and looked up at the tall building before you. “What is this?” You cocked your head to the side. “It`s a restaurant, silly” He spoke as he stood next to you and your eyes rounded. “This BIG?!” Your eyes almost dropped out of your sockets and he chuckled, while nodding.

“It has 10 floors” he grinned and you felt your breathing stop. *10 floors?!* “Come on, let`s go inside” he gently took your small hand in his big one and escorted you to the entrance.

As the two of you entered it seemed like the worker recognized Kris. His eyes rounded and he rushed over to the elevator and bowed before the two of you before letting you enter the elevator. You gave the worker a dumbfounded look before stepping inside with Kris.

“What was that about?” You aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter