I Don`t Like Her

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4fAY-zesnQ

Yixing woke up early the next day. He was through seeing you like this. Seeing you being down and nothing going your way. He didn`t want you to suffer anymore. He wished he could tell you to break up with him, but it wasn`t as easy as that when you two were married.

He got inside his car and was making his way to his car, but his anger made him take that left turn that separated him from Kris' work. He drove towards his work and parked his car right outside. He went inside and asked the receptionist where Kris' office was. After getting the answer he took the elevator to his floor and went straight inside his office without caring to knock. Kris was going to hear it, and he was going to hear it today.

Kris looked up from his paperwork with a baffled look. “What are you doing here?” Kris asked Yixing who seemed to explode sooner or later. “I came here to give you a warning!” Yixing gritted his teeth, trying to keep himself calm and not doing something stupid. “What kind of warning?” Kris' voice wasn`t as kind as it was earlier.

“You`re not meeting that girl anymore! You`re not letting ______~ suffer anymore! Do you get it?!” Yixing shouted and Kris boiled up. “Who are you to tell me what to do and not to do? It`s my life and I choose how to live it!” Kris spoke with the same tone. Yixing`s hand turned into a fist that made his knuckles turn white. “If you had known what _____~ has went through you wouldn`t have done what you`re doing right now!” Yixing`s voice cracked up. He was the person who was there when he saw you suffering and having a bad time, and right now he didn`t want you to go through the same again.

 “It`s funny how everyone mention that she has been through a lot, but when I ask no one answers. Has she really suffered like everyone mentions?” He spoke out with a smirk on his face that Yixing wanted to beat off his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter