Distant

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCUw2YAS9Lk

As the days seemed to pass by Kris noticed that you were getting more and more distant from him. He didn`t understand why and every time he asked, you didn`t want to answer. Getting to school again you had got along really well with the 4 boys at school.

You were sitting in the canteen because it was lunch break and you were having a great time with the boys. “So, this is actually your second year in college?” You asked and they all nodded. “How come you have English with me then?” You tilted your head to the side. “Because we failed last year” Jongdae`s head sank at the thought and you grinned. “Don`t worry, I`ll help you guys this year. I got an A” You said proudly and their eyes rounded. “That`s good news! Then we won`t fail this year” Minseok cheered and you giggled.

Tao looked at the watch and his eyes widened. “The class is starting soon, we should go now” He told and you nodded. “I need to visit the restroom before going to class” you told. “Okay then, we`ll see you after class” You separated ways and you made your way to the restroom.

Before heading to the restroom you heard Kris' voice and you froze up. *Is he here again, to meet Meihua?* You cocked your head to the side and looked straight ahead at the corridor you were standing at. The steps came closer and soon enough you heard Meihua`s laughter making your heart shatter in pieces. *Maybe Yixing is right about boys like him* You sprinted towards the restroom and slid inside the door without making a sound that would make them suspicious.

You weren`t going to cry like you did last time. You were through with crying. You were tired of always being the weak one. This time you became determined. There was no way this man could stamp on you when he wanted and then make you feel like a goddess when he felt like it.

You wiped away the tear you swore was going to be the last one and was determined to face Kris when you made your way home from school.

--

The day at school was finally over and you made your way back home. For the very first time you were anxious of going home again, the knot inside your stomach just tightened even more making you worried. *How am I suppose to encounter him?*

You leaned your head on the window as the car was driving, and soon you heard the sound of rain hitting the roof of the car. Looking outside you saw raindrops falling down the window and you sighed. *The day had to become sadder* You rolled your eyes and got out of the car when the driver parked the car in the driveway.

Running from the car to the front door you were lucky to not get wet. A cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter