Cheating

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO7SIS-lKnU

After witnessing something so horrible you decided to spend the rest of the break inside the restroom and that was exactly what you did. When the break had come to an end you made your way to your next class and noticed the woman that was in Kris' embrace earlier. Taking small steps inside the woman turned around and she gave you a surprised look that soon turned into a sweet smile.

“Hello. My name is Meihua I will be your Chinese teacher” She spoke. Her voice was angelic like, her face was beautiful, her clothing was sophisticated and her way of behaving was elegant, no wonder Kris was dating this girl. “Hello. I am ______~“ You replied back with a tiny smile. *It is her. Kris' wife* She was now 100 % sure now that you mentioned your name.

You found a seat in the way back trying to keep yourself away from this awful woman as much as possible. She had turned her back against you and was cleaning the blackboard and all you could was to glare at her back. *So she is the hickey maker?* You thought. *I wonder how long they have been dating?* You weren`t quite sure of what was going on. Kris had turned for the better. He was more loving and caring than he ever was, and now you witnessed this. You thought he had given up on this woman for a long time ago, especially since he had been spending most of his days with you lately.

You were getting dizzy by all of the thinking and decided to let things be and focus in class instead.

When the class soon ended you were the first person to exit the class and you called Yixing right away. “Oppa” you cried on the phone as soon as he picked up. “What`s wrong? Why are you crying?” You heard his alert voice and you sniffled. “Just pick me up from school, please” you whined on the phone and without answering he hung up the phone, and you knew that he was on his way.

While making your way out of the school building the 4 other guys from earlier met up with you. “Hey. You okay?” Luhan asked as soon as he saw tears streaming down your cheeks. You wiped away your tears and gave him a small nod without looking at him. “You sure?” Jongdae asked and you nodded one more time.

You stood outside of the school building just waiting for Yixing to arrive anytime soon. “Did something happen? You don`t like it here?” Tao asked and he even patted your back. You liked the fact that the boys cared for you even if they didn`t know you. “No. I really like it here, something just happened making me a little sad” You explained. “Oh I see” Minseok said. “Whatever happened I hope everything gets well soon” *It`s easier said then done* You sighed at the thought but smiled to Minseok because of his kind words. “I hope so too”

The boys didn`t leave and you gave them a confused look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter