Chinese

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzEyYu9d_dU

The very next day you woke up with a great feeling. For some reason it felt like something exciting was going to happen today and you were right.

While sitting in the living room and eating breakfast the butler walked over to you with a letter. “This is for you, agashi” He spoke and gave it to you. You accepted the letter and gave it a long stare. You opened the letter and read through it only to get overly excited.

“I GOT ACCEPTED!” You shouted at the top of your lunges and the butler and maid made their way to the living room. “I got accepted at Baekseok University!” You told with a grin on your face and the maid and butler were happy for you.

“I need to tell Kris and Yixing!” You ran up to your room and grabbed your phone. Kris wasn`t at home because he had work today. You quickly wrote a message to the two of them telling them that you got accepted.

“Congrats! I am proud of you girl!” The reply from Yixing came quickly, but you were still waiting for Kris' reply.

The letter was still in your hands and this time you read through everything. *Fill out a form?* You furrowed your brows and looked at the form you were now holding in your hands.

Before reading the form you called Yixing right away. You didn`t care if he was at work at this time, because you needed help and you needed it now.

“Yes, my Baekseok university girl?” You heard Yixing`s voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter