Mad or Hurt?

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXiw0PhcQFo

After attending the last meeting you were heading back to the hotel. You and Kris hadn`t exchanged any words whatsoever, and it was all because of you. He didn`t understand why you hadn`t talked to him all day. Every time he asked you something you would either shrug, shook or nod, something that was driving him insane.

When you arrived to the hotel you got off the car. You didn`t care to wait for Kris and entered the hotel and went towards the elevator. Kris kept his cool, because he didn`t want to confront you in front of so many people, he waited until the two of you were inside the room.

Just as you entered you heard the door slam behind you and you flinched. You shoot him a glare and made your way to the bathroom, but before you could Kris took a hold of your arm and spun you around. His face was just an inch away and filled with anger.

“What`s up with you and your mood?” You tried to push him away, but it didn`t help because his grip on you only tightened.

“Nothing`s wrong with my mood. Something`s wrong with yours?” You were mad at him for not being in a mood to spend his time with you, when you would ask him to. “See. Yesterday around Yixing you were so happy. Now, around me you`re always so grumpy” “Am not” You retorted and he snickered. “Something up between the two of you?” His brow arched and you gaped. “How can you think of something like that?” “Because you always seem so happy when he arrives” You furrowed your brows. “If you had just known half of the things he has done for me those words wouldn`t have dared to come out of your mouth”

He noticed water fill your eyes and he was taken aback. His grip on you loosened and you pushed him off you as you went straight to the bathroom.

He froze up and the only thing he could do was to stare at the bathroom door and wait for you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter