Small Date in Shanghai

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE5el9lDpsk

“It`s so wonderful here, don`t you think?” You looked over at Kris who was driving on the busy streets of Shanghai. The chauffeur volunteered to drive you around, but Kris didn`t want him with the two of you.

“This place isn`t new to me, I have seen it all plenty of times” He shrugged while his eyes were glued on the road and his hands on the steering wheel. You pouted at his cold response, but you wouldn`t let that ruin your mood, right now you got the chance to actually get out of the hotel room and you were going to enjoy your time outside.

“Here it is. My favorite restaurant” He parked the car and you blinked looking towards the building. For a moment a frown appeared on your face. The restaurant wasn`t a 5 star restaurant like you thought he would eat at it seemed more like a regular place anyone could just drop by at.

“You coming or what?” Kris peeked inside of the car and you nodded while getting out. With quick steps you were by Kris`s side and peeking inside the place and you were getting more and more curious of why Kris would eat at a place like this.

Even if the restaurant was a small one there weren`t so many customers, and that was good, because you didn`t like crowded places.

When the two of you found a place to sit you stared at Kris while he was busy looking through the menu. “What are you staring at?” He asked while his eyes were glued on the menu. “I am just curious about something” You furrowed your brows and he shifted his gaze from the menu to you. “What?” his brow rose up. “Why do you want to eat here?” You blurted out and he furrowed his brows. “Why? You don`t like it here?” You shook your head. “I didn`t say that. But this place isn`t...you” You made it clear for him. “Yeah. I know what you mean. I am better than this” he became a little cocky and for a moment you regretted even bringing this conversation up.

All of a sudden Kris leaned over the table. “Let`s just say I have a couple of memories here” he winked and then leaned back, making you baffled. “Waiter” he called and you were still dazed. *Memories?*

--

After eating you sat in the car and you looked at Kris with a grin. “Where are we going next?” You asked him and he gave you a bored expression. “Hotel” he simply pointed out and you gawked. “I thought we were-“ “What you think is none of my business. I only brought you with me because I was hungry and I thought you were too” he pointed out as he tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter