Plane

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO8gyd93KmY

*I think I brought all of the necessary things with me now* You closed the bedroom door and strode satisfied down the stairs. The flight to China was leaving in a few hours and you were looking forward to it.

Your chauffeur had put all of the suitcases inside the trunk and was waiting for you and Kris to get inside the car. “All set?” Kris asked when he saw you exiting the house. You gave him a thumb up and turned around to lock the front door.

Kris slid inside the car while you got inside soon after.

While driving to the airport you couldn`t stop smiling and Kris noticed your happy mood. “What`s up with you?” His brow arched and you looked at him. “I can`t wait to be in China. I have never been there before” Your eyes were filled with excitement and he chuckled. “If you think that we will have time for sightseeing than you`re wrong” His face was blank and your smile fell. “Why?” “This isn`t a vacation, this is business related” He made it clear to you and you huffed while crossing your arms.

“We aren`t attending meetings all day long. There will be a time where we are free to do whatever we want” You retorted and he gave you a long stare. “What makes you think that I want to spend that time with you?” You gawked at him. *This bastard*

When you arrived to the airport you got off and the chauffeur helped getting all of the belongings out of the car and putting it on a cart. He pushed the cart for you inside the airport, and yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter