Birthday Party

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvctbUsbCsc

Getting home after a long day at school, and being bombarded by your friends with hugs and gifts you thought about the birthday party and how boring it was going to be.

Yixing stayed with you at your house throughout the whole day, just so he could spend as much time as possible with you, before the birthday party would begin and you would be dragged everywhere to greet everyone.

“You need to change dear, the guests will be here soon” You heard your mother from the first floor and you frowned while looking over at Yixing who was sitting on your bed playing games on his phone. “I am so not looking forward to this” You told him and he chuckled. “It will be fine, just stick by my side and I`ll do some tricks to keep you away from the boring ones” he clucked his tongue. You ran over to him and hugged him. “Thank you oppa, for always saving my day!” “Yeah, yeah. Change your clothes” He waved with his hand while his eyes were still glued on his phone.

Grabbing your clothes you ran over to the bathroom where all of your things were set. Your straightener, make up and some accessories going with the dress you were going to wear. Your mother had thought about hiring an makeup artist on this special day, but you didn`t want anyone else to pamper you than yourself.

After taking your shower you dried your hair, changed into your silk cream colored dress that reached to your knees, with a black belt around your waist. You twirled around once and like the way the dress followed. Applying on light make up you straightened your hair. “And then the accessories” You put on your simple star necklace that your father bought to you on your 6 years old birthday as a bracelet, and with them you put on some simple silver earrings.

Walking out of the bathroom you heard guests talking among themselves in the first floor. Your eyes rounded. *Woops, I used too much time in the shower* You bit your bottom lip. The thing you hated the most was when you did an entrance alone, having all eyes on you was the creepiest feeling ever.

Soon you saw Yixing peeking out of your bedroom and he grinned when he saw how stunning you were looking. “There she is the birthday girl, looking all grown” he pretended like he wiped away a tear and you rolled your eyes. “Yeah, yeah. Just me to the stairs” You linked your arms with his. “Geez, pushy” he pointed out and you pushed his arm making him chuckle.

Walking down the stairs you saw the guests just staring at you. They all had a smile on their faces that automatically effected you, making you smile too. When you were at the first floor you looked around and saw your mother walking over giving you a hug. “You should greet the guests okay. Go to each and one” She looked up at Yixing and narrowed her eyes on him. “And no funny business” he held his arms up in surrender.

You sighed, but soon smiled again trying to hide the fact that this was going to be one boring party. Walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter