Mark

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIInfHC6ORo

“What happened to her? Why did she faint all of a sudden?” Kris was talking to the doctor outside of the room you were inside of. “It seems like her body is out of strength. The reasons are lack of sleep and not eating anything” the doctor told and Kris nodded his head.

“Just make sure she eats as soon as she gets home, but don`t give her something heavy to begin with. Make her eat soup first and then she can go back to her regular eating routine” The doctor told and Kris nodded his head as he bowed when the doctor left.

Kris walked back inside the room and saw his wife lying on the bed taking a nap.

He sat down on the chair beside your bed and gazed at you. A sigh escaped his lips and he fixed his elbows on his thighs and planted his face on his palms. *Having two girls in my life is hard*

He looked up at you again. *One girl I don`t have any feelings towards and the other I would love to have a future with*

He noticed you moving a bit while groaning. You opened your eyes slightly and you tried to sit up, but the pain stopped you. Looking around you noticed Kris staring at you.

“Where am I?” You asked him. “At the hospital” He spoke calm and your eyes widened. “Why? What happened?” You laid your head back on the pillow feeling it hard to lift it up. “You fainted” He answered short.

Before you could say anything further he stood up from the chair. “We`ll leave as soon as you feel like it”

He walked out of the room not even looking at you, and you eyed the hickey on his neck before he left.

*Is that the reason why he acts so cold towards me?* Furrowing your eyebrows you sighed.

After a couple of minutes you felt a little better and told Kris to take you home.

When you entered the house, you felt Kris grabbing your elbow and dragging you with him to the kitchen. “You`re eating something. I don`t want to run back and forth from the hospital and home, just because you`re clumsy” His voice was sharp and you didn`t like it one bit.

“No one told you to look out for me! You could have just let me lay on the floor and pretend like nothing happened!” Your voice was low, but firm. He shoot you a glare. “And what kind of answer would I have given to your mother?” He asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter