Drained

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g8F9xSBf3M

Coming home after taking your last exam you were overjoyed but your energy was at zero, you weren`t in the mood to do anything besides sitting and lazing around.

You wanted to sleep so badly, but at the same time you were so happy about being finished with your exams that you wanted to do something to celebrate all of this.

“I am sitting at home and I am bored. Want to do something?” You sent a message to Yixing. “I am sorry. I can`t do anything today. I have to attend an important meeting” With a sigh you set the phone beside you on the sofa and watched TV.

--

Kris was at his office and was finished with everything involving around the basic info in the business. He looked at the time and it was 5pm. *Time to meet Meihua* He grinned and left the office now that his shift was over.

Getting inside his car he drove towards her house. Knocking on the front door he saw a lovely girl opening the door.

“Hello” Her eyes sparkled as she saw him. “Meeting again today?” She asked with a smile on her face and he was baffled. “Why? Don`t want to meet me?” He blinked and she giggled. “No, I didn`t say that” She motioned him to enter and he did.

“So, what you up to?” Kris asked and she sat on the sofa. “Watching a movie” She patted on the empty seat next to her and he sat down. “Poor thing. You didn`t have anything to do so you decided to watch a movie?” He peeked at his girl that had already made herself comfortable in his arms. She nodded her head against his chest.

It became quiet between the two of them as both of them were watching the movie.

Kris loved the fact that he didn`t had to talk to his girlfriend to like her company. He loved to have her around even if they were talking or not.

Suddenly an inappropriate scene appeared in the movie and Meihua felt Kris stiffen. She looked up at him with her innocent eyes and a devilish plan appeared in her head.

She pushed herself up by pressing her palms against his chest and gently pec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter