Yixing and Meihua

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78My5jNnUWo

Kris' eyes opened slightly when he heard his alarm tone. He turned the alarm off and turned his side and looked to the side. He saw the empty space beside him and didn`t think much about it.

Getting out of bed he made his way out while scratching the back of his head, as he exited the room his tracks stopped and his eyes enlarged.

He walked down the stairs to the first floor quickly and fastened his pace towards the sofa. *She must have fallen asleep last night*

You were lying on the sofa with your Science book heaving up and down on your stomach. Bending down to your level, he examined your face. Your face was pale and small bags had formed beneath your eyes.

Biting his bottom lip he felt a little guilty for not helping you yesterday. *Maybe I should have helped, or at least forced her to go to bed at the right time*

All of a sudden he heard the tone from your phone, telling you that you had received a message. Kris straightened himself when he noticed you moving. He walked towards the stairs as fast as possible not wanting you to know that he was anywhere near you.

With a groan you reached out for the phone and opened the message you got from Yixing. “Second exam today! Give you`re all, show them who`s the boss!” Your eyes widened and you jumped up from the sofa letting the Science book fall on the floor.

*I would have forgot about exam today if it hadn`t been for Yixing* Kissing your phone that had his message on the display with a grin you rushed to the second floor to change into your uniform.

Without caring to knock you went straight inside the master bedroom only to see one shocked, half Kris. “HEY!” He shouted as he tried to cover himself up with his arms.

“Sorry” Your cheeks turned red from embarrassment and your hand automatically covered your eyes. “I just need my uniform” Walking over to your closet you pulled the uniform out and left the room.

When you were done changing you ran out of the house without having the time to eat breakfast.

Kris was finally done getting dressed and left the house soon after you were gone.

When he arrived to work he went straight inside his office where he was greeted by his assistant.

“Hello, sir. Have you read all of the letters?” Chungho who was as eager as you in the morning asked him.

Kris gave him a long suspicious stare. *He doesn`t know ______~ by any chance? Their both so excited in the morning* With a sigh he nodded his head. “Good” The boy smiled and Kris plopped on the chair.

“The only thing left for you to do is to read contracts other companies have been sending us for the past couple of years for cooperation’s. If you like them please talk to the staff about it, and if you don`t then just decline the offer” Chungho walked towards his desk and once again handed Kris a huge file.

With a bow he left the office letting Kris get his peace and quiet. *Geez. This guy and his files. Where does he hide them?*

Taking his jacket off he went straight to work without any further thinking or complaining.

After a couple of hours Kris heard the sound of someone knocking on his door.

“Come in” He spoke and saw his assistant peeking inside.

“You have visit, sir. Do you want me to tell her to drop by some other time, because you seem busy” Chungho pointed out and Kris stopped reading and looked up at him.

“She?” He tilted his head to the side and his eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter