Girlfriend

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHcl9T8AfKk

The week seemed to pass by quickly and the exam week had arrived. You were stressing madly getting yourself ready for school. It was Kris' first day at work and he was sitting in the kitchen, watching you running around in the living room, and sometimes up to the second floor and then back down again.

“Is she always like this in the morning?” Kris took a sip of his coffee while talking to his butler. “No, Master. She is usually very calm in the morning” he explained and Kris nodded.

“Bye!” He heard you shout as you ran out the front door and to the chauffer. Kris didn`t care to reply and got up from the chair. *Now it`s my turn to get myself ready*

After his shower he walked back out and dressed himself. He put on a white shirt with a striped black and grey tie. On top he wore a grey cardigan that he closed and under he wore skinny jeans.

Being satisfied he looked at himself in the mirror for the last time and left the house.

When he arrived to work all of the workers looked at this young man making his way through the corridor, greeting every person that walked by.

“That`s our new boss” One of the workers whispered to the other. “Him? He looks too young and inexperienced” The other snickered. Kris just smiled towards them and walked by them. *I may be young, but inexperienced I`m not*

He made his way inside the office he was told to be at and sat down.

A young guy, younger than him stepped inside the office. “My name is Kim Chungho. I will be your assistant” He bowed to Kris and he nodded. “Right now you have to go to the meeting room and greet everyone and introduce yourself so that they know that you`re their new boss” He told Kris.

Getting up from his chair he made his way towards the meeting room following his assistant. “It`s here” Chungho held the door open and Kris entered.

“There you are” An older man grinned towards Kris and welcomed him inside. “This everyone is your new boss. He is Hyunki`s (your father) son in law” He told his co-workers and their eyes rounded.

“My name is Wu Fan, but call me Kris. I am from China, but I talk Korean fluently. I have been working at my father`s firm for quite some time and I am used to the hectic life for business men. But I am also young and as a young person I may do a lot of mistakes, but please help me to improve” he bowed to his worker`s before him and they all clapped at his small speech.

Walking out of the meeting room Kris' assistant handed him a file. “Today you`re just reading through this file that tells you everything about this company” He told. Kris took the file and walked inside his office. “Please tell me if you need anything” Chungho said and closed the door.

--

You got back home from school and with a sigh you plopped on the sofa. Today wasn`t a regular school day, you only had to go to school to know which subjects you were going to have exam`s in. Lucky for you, you were only chosen to have 3 exam`s the last year at high school. That was okay but one of the subjects was making you quite worried.

*The one and only subject I hate the most is the one I am havin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter