Small Celebration

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE5el9lDpsk

After taking your shower you walked inside your room to look for something to wear, fortunately for you Kris wasn`t in the room, meaning that you could lock the door and put on your clothes.

You knew already what you were going to wear, so you changed right after locking the door.

The dress was purple on the top and loose all over, with a flaring black skirt under. On the top there was a huge ribbon made in the front making the dress look adorable. You wore black high heels with it that also had small ribbons on.

You were satisfied with the results and decided to curl your hair and straightened out your bangs. When you were done you opened the door and noticed Kris making his way towards you with his wife beater and boxers on.

“Shouldn`t you be ready?” You asked him. He looked at you for a second and then looked elsewhere, but soon he looked at you again with a queer look. He tried to keep himself from laughing, because right now you looked like a kid wearing the dress you were wearing.

You gave him a suspicious look wondering why his facial expression became so funny.

“I`ll get myself ready soon. I just need to take a shower” he told and you nodded.

Getting out of the room Kris finally laughed wholeheartedly. *What`s wrong with this girl and her outfit?*

Taking a quick shower he changed into something sophisticated.

He wore a white t-shirt and a black blazer on top and black skinny jeans, and with that he wore a pair of leather shoes. Being satisfied with the results he m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter