Skype

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYW-w7IQ4cw

Waking up the other day you opened your eyes weakly and looked at the surroundings. Your alarm kept on ringing and you reacted when you heard Kris groaning. You hit the snooze button and with a growl you stretched your arms.

*Another day of school*

Pushing the blanket off you, you glared at Kris who was asleep while he had wrapped his blanket around himself.

*I wish I could sleep longer*

With a pout you got out of the bed and freshened yourself. Changing into your uniform you ate breakfast and then went out of the house heading for school.

--

After a couple of hours Kris woke up. Turning his side he opened his eyes slightly only to see the bed empty at your side.

He pressed his palms on the bed and pushed himself off the bed. Getting out of bed he made his way to the bathroom and did his daily routines, before going out and to the kitchen.

On his way to the kitchen he didn`t see you anywhere and he furrowed his eyebrows. “Where is ____?” Kris asked the butler that was inside the kitchen probably making him his breakfast.

“She went to school” He mentioned and Kris nodded. *Of course, she`s just a kid* He scoffed and sat down to eat.

When he was done he jogged up to his room and sat on the bed. His laptop was on sleep mode, so the only thing he needed to do was to type in his password and soon his laptop was back on.

After a long time Kris decided to log onto his Skype account thinking that he might have luck on his side today and to his surprise he actually did.

*She is online!*

His eyes grew in excitement and he clicked on her name twice and another window popped up making him write a message to her.

“Niu niu!” (Little girl) Kris wrote and sent it to her; it was the nickname he had made for her.

“Bao bao!” (Little boy)” The girl wrote back, the nickname she had for him.

Kris grinned when she replied so fast.

“How is China?” He asked her and soon he noticed her typing something.

“Good. But I miss you a lot” She answered back.

“I want to see you, turn your cam on and I`ll do the same”

He didn`t get any reply, but soon he saw her face on his laptop screen smiling to him. Kris felt his rapid heart and the urge to hold this beautiful girl before him.

He turned his cam on and waved back to her with a smile on his face.

Soon after she turned the microphone on so that she didn`t have to type all of the time.

“How are you doing? You`re looking good” she pointed out and he chuckled.

He turned his own microphone on and answered back. “I can say the same” he winked and she blushed.

“How is everyone at home? Done visiting your parents now?” She could hear a hint of hope in his voice and she giggled. She nodded to him and gave him a thumb up. “I am coming back next week” She told and his eyes rounded, but soon his shoulders deflated.

“Next week is my first day of work” he explained to her and she didn`t mind. “It`s okay. You don`t have to meet me when I land, you can meet me after work” She suggested and he nodded.

“So, how is the marriage going?” She asked. He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter