Choi Junhong

Childbirth Scenarios with B.A.P

 

Zelo take out the paints from the boot and locked his car before enter the one storey house. His son welcomed him at the door. “Daddy!!!” The little one ran and hugged him. Zelo married with you at young age. He just turned 21 last month. After both of you graduated from high school, he decided to meet your parents. Your parents and his were disagreed with the marriage at the first place because you and Zelo just graduated. But Zelo managed to convince them that he will take a good care of you and love you with his whole heart. He does.

“Aigoo.” He bended down and plant a soft kiss on the crown. When he stand up straight again, his eyes met yours. He smiled. You were waiting as you leaned on the door frame and hand wrapping you big belly. “Let’s go in. Hurry hurry.” Zelo said. His son ran with baby steps and one hand tucked on the edge of Zelo’s shirt.

“What’s taking you so long?” You pouted.

He portrayed a big smile. “Traffic.” Zelo swiftly stole a peck and dash inside. Your 2 and half years old son giggled seeing your face flushed.  “Mino-ah~ Hurry up run before mommy catch you.” Mino ran toward his dad jumpily and they entered a room.

You chuckled, “Better find another place to hide because I know where you guys!” With small and silent tip-toes, you open the door where Zelo and Mino hiding before.

“Boo!” Mino jump out and Zelo followed afterward. “Mommy shock.” He pointed as he rolled on the floor laughing.

You kneeled and start to tickle Mino. “Your punishment.” 

“Mommy. It’s hurt. My tummy hurt.” Mino cried. You picked him up and whispered. Both you and Mino darted on Zelo as he confusedly look at you. “Punish Daddy!” Mino jumped on Zelo and he fall flat on his back. You joined your son and showering Zelo’s stomach with tickles.

The three of you lying down on the floor of the empty baby room, tired. Zelo suddenly sat up, “I should start working on this room.” He said as his hand moving on your stomach and eyes wandered around the room. A half-built crib standing at the corner and a pinkish cabinet accompany beside it.

“Okay. Can you help me get up?” You’re having hard time to move around nowadays because your stomach already grew bigger. He stood and pulled up Mino.

“C’mon young boy. Helps Mommy okay. Daddy need to do some work.”

 

After an hour, Mino approached. “What are you doing Daddy?”

“I'm painting your sister’s room. Why?”

“Why we have to do all this?”

“To show her that we love her.” Zelo blurted out.

“Oh Daddy love baby.”

Zelo nodded. “You don’t love baby?”

“Mino love baby! Mino love Mommy and Daddy too!” He excitedly exclaimed. Zelo chuckled as his hand continued sweep the pink dipped brush onto the white wall. “Daddy, are you tired?”

“A little bit. But it’s okay.”

“CHOI MINO! WHERE ARE YOU?” You shouted whilst walking out from the kitchen. You found him with Zelo as you thought. “C’mon boys. Lunch is ready.”

“Yeay.” Mino clapped his tiny hands. “Daddy let’s eat!” He grabbed Zelo’s arm and pulled him away from the wet painted wall.

“Okay okay.” Zelo laughed. He grabbed your waist and the three of you went to dining table. Zelo lifted Mino onto his seat and helped with your chair before he sat on his. They enjoyed the fresh cooked lunch you prepared. As you talked with Zelo, Mino who already finished up his food left the dining hall.

“I'm thinking about sending Mino to kindergarten next year.” Zelo suggested, swallowed his last piece of food.

“Don’t you think it’s too early?” You beamed. “Eh?” Paused, you looked around across the room and Mino is nowhere to be found. Zelo also sensed the same was looking for him too. “Where is he by the way?”

“Maybe inside his room. I'm going to find Mino.” Zelo cracked. He went to the sink and put his empty plate inside.

“Go find him. I'm doing the dishes.”

“It is okay? You shouldn’t be standing too long.”

“Yah Junhong-ah, its only 3 plates I have to wash.” You rolled your eyes and gently patted on his broad chest. Zelo laughed and step out from the kitchen. As Zelo walked to Mino’s room, he passed by the undone baby’s room. It was a mess. Mino was drawing on the wall and the paint was spilled onto the floor.

“CHOI MINO!” Zelo snarled. The boy shocked and the brush felt on the floor while he turned around. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Zelo angrily marched in and scolded the little boy. “What are you doing? Look at the mess!” He dragged Mino to a mirror. “Look! Look at yourself. How are you going to clean up the paint on your face?! Your clothes, don’t you feel sorry to Mommy and Daddy?! And what have you done to this room!” Zelo keep scolding him although he’s sobbing hardly. “Go! Clean up yourself and don’t disturb people understand?”

Mino ran out and went to the kitchen. You heard the small sobs and looked behind your shoulder, saw a little figure ran in and hid under the dining table. You came to him and gently his tears soaking cheeks. “Daddy hates me!” He bawled loudly.

“What’s wrong sweetie? No Daddy never hates you.”

“I wanna help Daddy. Daddy said he’s tired but he scolded me. He hates me. He loves baby more.”

“Aww you can’t say like that. Daddy loves you and baby equally. Mommy too. Come out. Let me help you clean up.” He crawled and hugged you.

“I love you Mommy.”

“If you love me, stop crying okay. Big brother don’t cry. Let’s apologize to Daddy afterward.”

Mino shook. “Daddy is angry. I don’t want.”

“No you can’t do that. It is not nice. Let’s apologize okay sweetie.” You held his tiny wrist and went to his room. You changed his clothes and cleaned up the messy paint pasted on his milky white skin. He inherited it from Zelo’s perfect skin. “Come. Let’s go to Daddy.” Mino ran and climbed his bed. He pulled his blanket and hid under it. “Mino-ya~ Don’t be like this. It’s not nice.”

“I'm scared. Don’t want Mommy.” He cried and tears streaming down again. You sighed. Zelo never snapped off on him. Your son obviously shock and scared.

“You wait here okay. I'm going to do some work. I’ll be back okay.” You gently laid a mellow kiss on his forehead and walked out. You went to the room beside, where’s Zelo in. Zelo was in complete concentration and didn’t realize you walked in until you hugged him from behind. “Mino is scared you know? He said you hate him.” You giggled and snuggled into his shirt. “You never scolded him like that before. You should talk to him.”

Zelo spun around. “But look at what have he done.”

“Junhong-ah, I know you stress out, yes I understand, the baby is coming anytime soon but you know right Mino just want to help you?”

He heaved sigh. “I shouldn’t barked to him at the first place. Where is he?” You pointed to the room beside and Zelo stepped out with you. Zelo slowly open the door and found a bulge under the rainbow blanket. He laughed while quietly paced to Mino. “Mino-ya~” Zelo softly called as he pulled the blanket. But Mino pulled up again. “Aww. You mad at Daddy?”

“No. Daddy hates me.”

“I don’t hate you. Come out okay.”

“Don’t want!”

“Ah? You hate Daddy?” Zelo faked a cried and cupped his face. Mino slowly perked out from his blanket and crawled to the edge of his bed where’s Zelo sat at.

“Don’t cry Daddy. Mino love Daddy so much.” He wrapped his elfin arms around Zelo’s neck. “Don’t cry Daddy.” He tried to pull off Zelo’s hands. “Daddy don’t cry. I'm sorry. Daddy I love you. Daddy.” He shook Zelo’s arm. Finally Zelo take off his hands from his face and smiled.

“You love me?”

“Yup! Very much!”

“Popo.” He pointed to his cheek. Mino quickly pecked on his dad’s white cheek as he asked. “Wanna help Daddy paints baby’s room?”

“Yes I want!”

“Let’s go!” Zelo carried your son in his back as you giggled at the two sweethearts.

 


 

A/N: I randomly pick this oneshot. It suppose to be Daehyun's but i accidently delete it instead of copying. TT^TT And sorry for late update.