Bang Yongguk

Childbirth Scenarios with B.A.P

 

You layered the dining table with delightful breakfast while Yongguk washing up. As you pour the fresh milk into a glass, a pair strong arms wrapping around your protrude stomach.

“Good morning sweetheart.” He softly whispers and gently plant a kiss on your neck. A small smile forming on your lips.

“Good morning Yongguk. Sleep well?” You greet him back as you put down the milk carton.

“Nae.” He nods, spun you around facing him. Yongguk lean down and kiss your tummy. “Good morning boy. How have you been little one? When are you coming out? Daddy wanna see you badly.” He pouts and his fingers are twirling on your stomach.

You giggling, “He will when its time. Come on dear, let’s eat. You gonna be late.”

“You must come out soon okay. Promise to daddy!” Yongguk kiss your stomach again and rub it once before standing up. Both of you are expecting your first child after two years of marriage. He was over the moon when you told him that you were pregnant. His reaction still fresh before your eyes. Unconsciously, you smile.

“What are you thinking about?” Yongguk’s husky voice bring you back to reality.

“Nothing. Aren’t you going to work? It’s almost 10am.”

“Nope. I'm taking a day leave.”

“Why?” Your eyes widen. It’s quite shocking because Yongguk is such a workaholic. His schedules were hectic. He cannot even make time for you. Sometimes you went to check up alone without him because of his busy work life. Indeed, Yongguk really care about you and the baby. He tried his best to be a good husband and dad.

“What? You don’t want me here?” Yongguk faking a sad face with a tiny pout.

“It’s not like that. Of course I'm happy. Still, why?”

“Just because I feel like. I don’t know.” He shrugs and stuff the filled spoon into his mouth. After done having breakfast, you and Yongguk went to the living room to watch TV while Yongguk working on his unfinished lyrics. One hour passed when suddenly your stomach feels uncomfortable. You get off from beside Yongguk. “Where are you going?” He curiously ask as his eyes dart into yours.

“Toilet?” You grin and he nodding. After awhile, you come out from the toilet but it still feeling uncomfortable and prickly. “I'm going to rest a bit.” You said as you walk passing the living room.

“What’s wrong?” Instead of answering him with words, you point down to your swollen tummy. “Don’t tell me you going to labour today?!” His left brow arching up and lips slightly ajar.

“Eh?! I don’t think so. The due date is about two more weeks. But what’s wrong if it’s today, you said it earlier that you want him to come out.” You stick your tongue out playfully to him.

“Yah~ I'm just joking. I’ll be here if you need anything okay.” You give him a small nod before walk into your shared room. Hour after hour, the pain doesn’t go away but certainly it’s getting worse. You can’t shift your position because the pain was unbearable and cold sweats wetting your face. You really don’t want to bother Yongguk while him working but you’re in excruciating pain.

“Yongguk!” You try to sit up, clenching your teeth to endure the pain.

“Nae?!” His voice echoing.

“Hurry up!”

Yongguk show up at the door. “Hmm? What’s wrong?” You look up to him with tight face. “Yah!” He immediately run to you. “What’s wrong?!” His palms cupping your tiny face. “Are you in pain?”

“Nae.”

Yongguk mumble incoherent words before picking you up in bridal style. “Why are you doing this to me? You should tell me earlier. What if anything bad happen to both of you? I rather die you know. Aishhh. Thank God I'm home today. We’re going to hospital. Aishhh. Why aren’t you telling me earlier? Yah. Do you hear me?” You grunting in pain as respond while tightly clenching his shirt. Yongguk carefully put you on the passenger seat before he jump into the car. He take you hand and squeeze it. “Just stay a bit okay. We will be there soon.”

Less than 5 minutes, you arrived in front the hospital. The nurses stroll you in hurry into the labour room. Yongguk doesn’t let your hand go. You can see he is really worried, it shown all over his face. “I will be fine. And our baby too. You are worrying too much.” You said to him. He obediently nods to you.

“Are you ready?” The doctor ask. You hold Yongguk’s hand tightly and retort with a small nod. After a few pushes, follow the doctor’s instruction, the room echoing with baby cries. You gladly look up to Yongguk as he gazing down to you, smiling and peck on your forehead.

“Uh-oh. Nurse! Hurry up.” The doctor seems unnerved. Yongguk’s heart droop seeing the panic-stricken situation. So does yours.

You tighten up the grip even more. “Yongguk.” You’re scared.

“What’s going is?” He also frightened. “What’s going on?!” Nobody care to answer him.

“Okay Mrs.Bang, you need to push again on count of three.”

“Ahh? Why why?” You panickly ask. The doctor ignoring you and start counting. You clench Yongguk’s hand tightly and give one hard push.

The doctor is smiling to Yongguk. “Congratulation. It’s a twin.”

“What?!?!?!” Both of you looking at each other in complete astonish.