FRIENDS OR ENEMY?

IF ....

CHAPTER 3
FRIENDS OR ENEMY?


preview from the last update...

‘Welcome to Seoul University. Now the 13th year of enrollment begins’ president of Seoul University welcomed us the new students with big smile and he starts his speech about all the infrastructures and the things we need to know as a Seoul University’s student.
‘As as good student, you need to bla..bla..bla..bla….’ huh…what he is talking about? I feel so sleepy to hear all the speeches. With a good environment, comfortable chair that looks more like sofa, and cold air, make me feel sleepier.
I try very hard not to fall sleep then suddenly I spot someone stare at me and make me feel goose bumps. I look at a person who just stared at me. But my view had been block because suddenly all of the students stand up from their sit and give a big clap to president as his speech already finished.

Spring, the flowers are just starting to bloom…
Will my heart also arrive in spring???.......


Jessica Pov

I make my way to my classroom and suddenly a short girl approaches me and introduces herself.

‘Hi. I’m Taeyeon. Are you a new student here? She ask me with her innocent look.

I smiled and answered her back.’ Hi. I’m Jessica Jung. Yes. I’m a new student here. How about you?

Are you senior?’ I asked her back.

‘ Omo. Same here. I’m also new junior at here. But seems that all of new students not in the same age with me. Because I just decide to further study after 1 year left high school.’ She explained.

I look at her with a shocked face. ‘How old are you?’ I asked. I’m very curious with her age right now.

‘ Urm. I’m 21 years old this year’

‘Really!!?!!?!’

‘Yes’

‘Omo! yeah! We are in the same age .yeah! Finally I found someone with my age’. I said with huge smile shows from my face. What a big relief. I don’t know how to suit myself in my first step to this university.

‘ So are we friend? She asked me with her cute puppy look. Haha. She is so funny.

‘Yes. Of course. I’ll be glad’. ‘

‘So do you know where class 1-3-A is?’

‘1-3-A is your class? Same with me. This means we are classmate. Let’s find our new class together.

‘Ok. Go go go’ Taeyeon said while showed off her dorkiness.

After a few moments in searching, finally we found our class. The environment is totally different.

Since that majority in our class younger than Taeyeon and me, so their attitudes and behaviors are

just like high school students. But we don’t mind that. As long as we are comfortable with each

other, plus they are so friendly with us. To my surprise I’ve made a few good friends today. That’s means a good sign for my new world. They are...


Kim Taeyeon - same age with me. She is shorter than me and she is so dorky.
Short wavy hair makes her round face looks more pretty and cute.

Kwon Yuri - same age with taeyeon and me. Taller than us and her skin darker.
She has a husky voice and so playful.

Im yoona - 20 years old. She is younger than Taeyeon, Yuri, and me.
Pretty girl with a bright skin. Her powerful attraction is her laugh.


So far we already make a ranking between us.

1- Height : yoona > yuri > jessica > taeyeon
2- Skin tone: Taeyeon=Yoona > Jessica > Yuri
3- Flexibility : Yuri > Yoona > Taeyeon > Jessica
4- Feminin/appearance: Jessica > taeyeon=yoona = yuri

 

That’s all only we can figure out for this moment.

‘Yah! Why sica is the most feminine? Yuri tries to protest with ranking

‘Well because author said so.’ Heheh


Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri and I were loitering at cafeteria and suddenly we heard a new announcement from a speaker at cafeteria.

‘ATTENTION TO ALL JUNIOR BATCHES 13. PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY AND GATHER UP AT ASSEMBLY HALL RIGHT NOW FOR ORIENTATION SESSION. STUDENTS WHO ARE LATE WILL BE RECEIVE A PUNISHMENT.THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY’

All of us speed our walk to the assembly hall and suddenly I heard Taeyeon’s voice groaned from a pain.

End of Jessica Pov

 

Taeyeon Pov

“Ouch damn it.’ As we speed our way to assembly hall, suddenly I bumped into someone who just appeared from nowhere at the corner.

I lifted up my head and I can see a girl who suddenly bumped into me stared at me with an angry look.

‘ Hei! Where’s your eye? Can’t you see me? ‘.The girl shouted on me. I don’t know what to do. I’m
stiffed at my place can’t move or answered her back. But it’s not my fault!

‘ B-but you are the one who bumped her. Y-you suddenly appear from nowhere. We are in rush. So we didn’t notice someone who’s coincidentally comes from corner.’ Yoona stuttering in her words but still try to defend me.

‘So you guys want to blame me? Do you dare to blame your senior? She said with her furious look.

‘So what if we say that you are the one to be blame at here?’ Jessica suddenly interrupts the conversation.

‘You what?!!!’ The girl suddenly raised her voice.

Yoona and I just stay at Jessica’s back meanwhile Yuri who stand beside Jessica try to calm her down.

‘As I say before, what if we said that you are the one to be blame at here. Do you want me to repeat it again? Or you want me to translate it into other language? Jessica asks. Her voice is totally different here. Not a nasal and soft voice but cold at heartless voice.

‘Yah! I’m your senior! Show some respect! Ask for my forgiveness now!!! That girl is totally out of her mind. She shouts and yelled make people look at us with a weird look.

‘So what if you are senior at this college? Look at my face, do I care? No, I don’t care. Besides, as a senior I don’t think you should show this attitude towards, your JUNIOR. And go-to-hell we will not ask for your forgiveness instead you are the one who should say sorry to my friend.

‘Y-you!!!! That girl grew angry with Jessica’s words.

‘I’ll remember this. Just wait and see what will happen to you guys next.’ She finished her words with a threat.

We just look at her until her figure disappears from our views and we sigh for relief.

‘Thank you Sica. Sorry for give you a trouble.’

‘No. It’s ok. I don’t mind. I can’t stand with a bimbo who claims herself as a senior.

‘ Sica unni!!! You are so handsome!! And better than me.!!’ Yoona shout and hug Jessica tightly.

‘Yah! Yoona-yah. I’m straight you know. And I’m a girl not a boy.’ Sica said while try to release herself from Yoona’s hug.

Yuri who can’t stand with Yoona just steps in front and smacked Yoona’s head.

‘Ouch! unni!!! It’s hurt!!! Yoona screamed and rubbed her head.

All of us just laugh with her reaction. Yoona –yah you are totally brutal. We should call you Him yoona, not Im yoona.haha..

‘ Omo! We are late! Suddenly I remember about our main things that we need to do.

‘Assembly hall!!!!

Arghhhhhhhh!!!Run!!!!!!!!!!!

End of Taeyeon Pov

 

 


Here we go..sorry for short update..and as usual...please comment and give a feedback about my fic..heheh...your words can help me improve my writing skills..sorry for all the grammar or spelling mistakes.. >_<.... HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS!!!