THE BEGINNING AND THE ENDING

IF ....

 

I lost of word the moments I saw her with tears strain down her face and pain that unreadable shown. The way she leaving us makes me thinks for my opportunity to steal her away from all the lies.

 

I’m leaving them stunned in their place, searching for her everywhere. The day getting darker but there’s no sign where she’s been. Frighten starts to bloom in my heart.

 

Where are you sica-ah…..

 

 

I’m searching like a crazy. From the place we used to visit to the place that she hates the most. But there’s nothing.

She wasn’t there.

 

I was about to lose hope but I guess faith still remain with me. There she is, standing in front of me with her head low down and unstable body. She lifts her head and look at the sky. How I was mesmerized with her beauty and her hurt face bit me in my heart.

 

I walk closer and start to run the moment she collapsed on the hard floor. My heart skips a beat for a second.

 

‘sica….sica…wake up…please…’ I shook her shoulder and slap her face lightly. But she won’t budge. Her body was shivering from coldness. Tears won’t stop from falling. I place my jacket to makes her warm, I lift her bridal style and hug her tightly in my arm.

 

**

 Jiyong pov

 

 

I lay her down on my bed. Cover her torso with my comforter. Her cloth was soaked and she still shivering hardly.

I call my maid to help me change her cloth and in the same time I make a seaweed soup that she used to eat when she was sick.

 

I head to my bedroom and try to wake her up.

 

‘sica…sica wake up..Honey wake up..’ her body temperature start to warm. I cup her face and kiss her forehead lightly. I make another attempt to wake her.

 

‘sica…please…wake up..If not you gonna catch a cold. Wake up now..’ her eyelids move a bit and her body start to response with my call.

 

Slowly she opens her eyelids and staring at me with her blank face. She got up and sits while facing me. She cups my face with her soft palms. I know this feeling. She does remember me. Finally, she recognizes me. But I was slightly disappointed. I was hoping for a kiss or hug from her, but what I got was crystal tears falling from her eyes.

 

Sob.sob..Her sobbing became heavy.

 

‘shhh..Why are you crying?’I hug her tightly in my warm arm. She did resist at first but slowly let go her own feelings. She hug me tightly and sobbing harder on my chest. My shirt was soaked with her tears. But I won’t mind.

 

‘why….w-why..’ she keeps repeat that words. I’ve no idea how to comfort and explain to her. I don’t know what she thinks.

 

‘oppa…..mianhe.’ I know what she means. I just don’t want to admit it. I pat her back lightly and tighten my hug. I hope the time stop from ticking so I will have more time with her. I do hope that time can rewind so I can correct my first mistake, my very first mistake that lead us like this.

 

If only I persistent with my feelings

If only I didn’t follow my parents words

If only I didn’t drag her run away with me

If only I can drive carefully, the accident will not happen

If only..Sigh..If only I’ve one last chance…..

I wish that I was the one who lost memories..So she’ll not suffer like this.

 

If only…

 

It’s been a week she stays here with me. She never opens about what happen at that night. She always smiles though I know that it was fakes. Her healthy is still unstable.

 

Everyday she will vomit until nothing left to throw up.

She refuses when I set up her meeting with a doctor.

Every night she will cry silently in her room.

Every day she lost her weight due to loosing appetite.

 

 

‘oppa….I want to eat chicken mushroom soap.. Can u make one for me? Please….’ she pleads with her cute pout.

 

‘araso. Just take a rest first. I’ll serve the soup in 10 minutes.’ She resting her head on the kitchen counters.

 

 

I took a glance on her while preparing a food.

 

Flashback

 

‘sica…what’s your plan after this?’

 

‘What did you mean by that oppa?

 

‘You know what I mean, sica.’

 

‘….’

 

‘sica``’

 

‘oppa..I’m tired want to sleep first.’

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

Sigh..

 

Looking at her now makes me die.  I know. She hurts. She hurts a lot by our stupid and selfish actions.

If they didn’t lie to her in the first place or if I didn’t show up in front of her and hire Gyuri to break their relationship. If I think of her feelings in the first place this won’t be happen. She will stay happy with Jaejoong.

 

Sigh…

 

What have I done!!! God!! Please show your mercy.

I’m trap. I’m trap in between!!

 

 

 

We were walking silently side by side at Han River. She requests me to bring her here.

 

 

 

‘I want to inhale some fresh air..Can you bring me at THAT place?’

 

 

I left her alone sitting on the bench while I went to buy some ice cream to cheer her up. I sense someone staring us. But when I took a peek, there’s no one at there.

 

Maybe..That’s just my feelings.

 

 

I came back with 2 con of ice cream in my hand. My smile fade away the moment I saw Jaejoong stands in front her while holding her shoulder.

I can’t hear what he said. I come closer and drop the ice cream on the ground as I pull her facing me.

 

She’s crying. She misses him so much. Her sorrowful eyes were looking at me.

 

 

‘Sica..Please…let me explain.’ Jaejoong plead.

 

She turns her head slightly and her tears flow down uncontrollably again.

 

Her body push mine with her all force and walk away leaving the pity Jaejoong behind.

 

 

‘sica..Why?...; I ask confuse with her action. Did she still love me?

 

‘oppa..Please….I can’t bear it any longer.’

 

****

 

She locks herself in her room. I was sick worried. I can hear she’s crying. It’s been 4 hours since then and her cries subside with heavy rain outside. It’s just like it cries along with us.

 

I sneak out in her room without she knows every night. There’s no other intention, just to confirm her needs in the night and also admiring her beauty.

 

And, as usual..She will cry while sobbing harder calling for Jaejoong’s name.

 

***

 

I silently pour myself a glass struggling to hold it up…I let out a sigh..

I take the glass and together I swallow the tears that I’ve been holding back again and again.

Thinking of you, I was so happy because I loved you like crazy.

Finally I realize.. Your happiness is the important things for me. I want to see you smile again with your bright and cheerful face.

 

 

‘Hello..jaejoong-ah..Come here and take her away before I change my mind’.

 

 

I was so happy because I love you like crazy. I let go of you who gave me memory of love.

Goodbye my love…farewell my love…

Now…it’s time for a good bye..

Please be happy after leaving me.

Step by step I’m getting far away from you. I didn’t know love because my heart is cold.

But thank you so much because I know now. That love is feeling like this.

 

My heart stops. My breath stops. You are going to leave me. No…I’m going to leave you..Because..I know…your stay because of guilt. Don’t be. Please don’t be..Because..It’s not your fault.

 

 

Rains soak out my entire body and I gaze to the sky with my weak smile..

 

‘saranghaeyo Jessica Jung..maniage..maniage we was born again..I would like to be by your side again.’

 

***

 

 

2 years later

 

 

‘Jiyougie!!! Pali we need to get your omma to hospital. It’s the time.’

 

‘oppa!!!! It’s hurt!! I hate you!!! You hurt me again!!! I hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!  Jessica was screaming and crying out loud for unbearable pain she had. Meanwhile jaejoong was struggling to carry her with his right arm and Jiyoungie in his left arm.

 

 

He put her carefully on the car seats while jiyougie who’s crying along with his mother on the front seat. He gathers up all the things and calls Jungs brothers who are currently busy with their second honeymoon in different country.

 

 

‘Hyung…pali come here.. She’s about to deliver soon.’

 

 

‘opppaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! pali!!!!!! Apayo!!!!!!!!!!!!’ her scream makes him startle and rushing his speed to the hospital.

 

 

***

 

He was walking back forth while holding Jiyoungie in his arm.

 

‘oh god..Please…let’s everything go smoothly and nothing bad will happen.’

 

 

The delivery room was open from inside and doctor along with his assistant come out with a smile on their face.

 

‘Congratulations Jaejoong-shi. You got cute twins.’ The doctor pats his shoulder softly and walks away leaving him speechless.

 

 

Twins?

 

He gasped thinking of the words twins. They surely put extra effort in make love session.

 

Smile was shown from his face and he was jump up and down rapidly with laughing Jiyoungie in his arm.

 

***

 

He walks in the room approaching sleeping princess on the bed. He caressing her faces softly and pecks a soft kiss on her lips.

 

Their twin sleeps soundly beside her on their baby bed while Jiyoungie sleeping peacefully in his stroller.

 

Jessica’s eyelid was slowly open looking at her gorgeous husband. A smile form on her face the moment Jaejoong showing his affection by showered her with a kiss all over her face.

 

‘oppa…I’m sticky..’

 

‘andwe..gwenchana yo.. You’re the most beautiful person I ever met and the sweetest smells from all over the worls.’

 

Euu…..you are so cheesy..’ she pinch his nose playfully.

 

‘ aegya….we are totally rock. We got a twin. If we work harder maybe we can get a triplet in next time.’

 

Jessica playfully smacks his chest and frown.

 

‘aigoo…you are so cute.. I can’t believe that you’re a mother to my child. And again he showered his kiss from her face down to her jaw line and neck.

 

‘ehem..’ his actions was stop by sudden voice from his back. Jessica’s face was red in embarrassment.

 

‘You guys totally show affection towards each other. No wonder you got 3 kids in 2 years. It’s totally daebak.’

The person who was interrupts their moments joking playfully.

 

‘oppa!! Sica whine to the person.

 

‘aigoo..What a perfect time you came….Jiyong-ah’.

 

The two of them smile brightly welcome a person who they owe for the rest of their life.

 

 

Flashback

 

  ‘Hello..jaejoong-ah..Come here and take her away before I change my mind’.’

 

Jaejoong was shocked with a sudden phone call from Jiyong. He thought that he will not get a chance anymore to be with her. He thought that it will be the end of his life losing his precious wife.

 

Apparently he was still at the Han River not moving a bit before receiving Jiyong’s phone call. He rushing to Jiyong’s house and looking at Jiyong’s with his sad face standing in front of his house.

 

He approaches him closer and gives him a thankful hug.

 

‘You better take good care of her or I’ll snatch her and make she stay by my side forever.’

 

Jaejoong just nodded and give him a warm smile.

 

‘Thanks Jiyong-ah. I owe you for the rest of life. I’ll not forget this.’

 

Jiyong just smile bitterly before shoo him to a sleeping princess.

 

 

 

Jaejoong with his light step walking closer to his precious wife. He could hear her cries and tears rolls down on her face.

 

He sits beside and wipes away the tears that cover her beauty. She sobbed softly in her sleeps. He lies down beside her and wraps his arm around her petite body. Think of how much weight her loss makes him cry.

 

 

He kisses her shoulder and tightens his hug. Jessica’s body move a bit with sudden disturb. She called his name softly.

 

‘oppa…jaejoong oppa..I miss you so much.’

 

She still didn’t notice that jaejoong hugs her from behind. She thought she just having hallucination because miss him so much.

 

‘ I miss you too baby.’

 

Her eyes widen upon hearing his voice. The voice she misses the most. She stuck in her out thought.

 

Jaejoong turn her body facing him and scoop her face gently.

 

She space out looking at his face. Tears that accompany her every night falls out again. She can’t hold herself anymore. She throws herself in his arm and crying hard on his chest..

 

‘shhh``` gwechana..Everything is fine now. Come back to me dear.’

 

She lifted up her head and looking directly into his eyes. Searching for some courage.

 

‘Ji-jiyong oppa…?’ she questions him with a worried look.

 

‘He is fine. And will be fine. He blesses us to be together for sake of your happiness.’ She nodded slowly and buried her face on the crook of his neck.

 

She starts hitting his chest from playfully to hard.

 

‘oppa nappa! You promise that you’ll never lie to me. But you did! I hate you..i hate you.!’ He holds her hand from hitting him and gently lifts her chin.

 

‘Do you really hate me?

 

With a slightly pouted she shook her head. He just can smile with his cuteness.

 

‘mianhe. I promise. I’ll never hurt or lie to you ever again.’

 

‘My brothers along with the girls need to be punishes too.’

 

‘kajimalayo….don’t do that. They are having a hard time in their relationship since you gone. They keep blaming themselves for what had happen.’

 

‘urm…….I-I don’t know that..I don’t know them having their hard time too.’ She said with tears verge in her eyes.

 

‘Everything will be fine when you back home k.’

 

‘ok..so I’ll ask them to treat me a delicious meal and sponsor me shopping as their punishment.’

Her cuteness makes him pinch her nose softly.

 

‘You cute naughty girl.’ And he tightens their hug. Allow more space for skin ship.

 

‘I miss you so much.’

 

‘I miss you too dear. I miss you bright eyes.’ A kiss drops on her eyes.

 

‘I miss your pinky nose.’ Another kiss lay on her nose.

 

‘I miss your soft lips.’ And a kiss lay on her lips. Their soft kiss turns to deeper and passionate kiss.

 

‘oppaa```’..A , laughing kissing follows then along all night long.

 

 

End of flashback

 

*****

 

 

The three of them were chattering and talking happily. No tension at all in between them. Jungs family who’s just back from their honeymoon except for Heechul join the crowd and chatting with their loud voice especially  Heechul causing the babies wake up and cries.

 

 

‘Oppaa!!!’

‘hyung!!’

 

Everyone yell the eldest for his loud voice. The eldest sulking and said

 

‘I’m forever alone.’

 

 

" love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. "

 

THE END

 

THANKS TO

 

 

niniey87

nana_yuri

GianGain

JaesicaIsReal

i luvlollipops

lana_IU_jaesica

lucefer

PurpleMidLuv

james_maknae18

naydsbeb

 

 

FINALLY.....THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORTS...YOU GUYS KNOW THAT YOUR WORDS MEANS A LOT TO ME RIGHT?

THANKS FOR CONTINUE SUPPORTING ME FROM BEGINNING TILL THE END.. AND I'M ALSO THANKFUL FOR A NEW READER WHO WILLING TO DROP HIS/HER COMMENTS EVEN IT'S NEAR TO THE END...NOTHING MUCH I CAN SAY..I'M SLIGHTLY PROUD OF MYSELF..BECAUSE MANAGE TO FINISH THIS STORY..AND MAKES A GOOD FRIEND THROUGH MY WRITING...(even though my fanfic is not so good compare to other authors. )

 

NOT TO FORGET FOR SILENT READERS...THANK YOU FOR BEING A GOOD SILENT READER.. ^_^

 

P/S:  I WRITE ANOTHER ON-GOING FIC...JISICA AS A MAIN CHARACTER SINCE I END UP THIS FIC WITH  JAESICA..

PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MY NEW FANFIC.

 

LOTS OF LOVE..AND TAKE CARE GUYS!

bow 90'degress and warm hug for all of you.. ^_^

 

xoxo

ninie.