THE TRUTH FINALLY REVEALS -PART1-

IF ....

 

‘oppa!’

 

Jaejoong was startled with sudden scream from his wife. Her face wet with tears and she sobbing harder. He rushes to her petite body and give a warm hug.

 

‘shh`` weiyo? What happen? Why are you crying?’ question after question he ask but she just keep on crying.

 

She keeps on hitting his chest and almost collapse on her knees. But lucky that she is in his arm and jaejoong manage to support her fragile body and lay her on the bed.

 

He wipes her tears but another tear coming until it’s subside with her audible sobbing.

 

‘hei..cagiya..Look at me.’ he whisper to her ears and lift up her chin to match their eye level.

 

‘Are you more relaxed now? He asks.

 

She just nodded.

 

‘Do you want to share something? He asks again.

 

She was zoning out for a moment before let out a big sigh.

 

‘Do you for some reasons was lying to me?’

 

He shocked and totally shocked with her question. In his head was thinking whether she found out their secret. He pretends to relax and calm.

 

‘Ani-. I’m not lying to you. Weiyo?

 

‘Then why I keep received the same dreams.. It’s hurts a lot. Do you know oppa? Why me? Is there something that I should know from my past?

 

‘shhh…..it’s just a dream. I promise you that I’ll protect you whatever happens even it takes my life away.

 

‘P-promise me.  you won’t lie to me. araso?’ she hug him tightly and snuggle closer to his neck.

 

‘araso.i promise. But what if I lie to you once before?’

 

‘Then forget me forever. I hate lies.’

 

************

 

He was walking back forth at the same place. He can’t do work with his wife’s condition and also the promise that he makes.

 

He calls out Jungs family but they really not helping. They either told him to stay hold and not telling her. The Jungs suppose to arrive anytime soon because in the 12 midnight they will hangout and celebrate Jessica’s birthday.

 

 

He took a glance at sleeping wife on the bed. She looks tired and pale. He caresses her porcelain skin softly remove the hair that covered her forehead. He was in dilemma. Trap in between her needs and their tricks.

 

‘Sica-ah….what will happen to our relationship if someday the secret will be leaked? Can you still stay here with me?’

 

 

Kring….kring…kring…

Kring….kring…kring…

 

His action was stop by uninvited outbound call.

 

private no

 

He thought one of his staff calling for upcoming event that will be held on the evening.

 

'Hello..How many time I told you guys not to bother me. I'm off today..You can refer to mr.kim if there are any problems!'

 

'aw....oppa...you're too harsh..I'm hurt.' flirty girl with her annoyed tone said.

 

‘Who? Gyuri?’ Jaejoong immediately jerk up after he confirms whose voice belongs to.

 

‘opppaaaa````..U did recognise my voice? I’m so touch……..missss you so much’

 

‘yah! What the hell are you talking? Don’t you dare to call me ever again or not-‘

 

‘Or not your lovely wife will wake up from her long past memories. Agree with that? Hehe…you’ve change to be more handsome opaa..I really miss you. See you later this evening. I can’t wait to see your lovely wife cry with happiness. Her brothers and so called lovely husband did deceive her? How good is that? hahah..Bye..muaaaaah```’

 

‘You b-‘

 

Tut..tut…tut…

 

 

*****

 

Jaejoong tighten his grip on Jessica’s hand. Even though team calls him to end the fashion show like usual designer or owner did, he drag her along to accompany him walk on the stage.

 

Without knowing anything, Jessica thought that he’s just being nervous, and willingly to accompany him even though she’s not feeling really well.

 

Jaejoong keep his eyes open from all direction. He just wants to make sure that Gyuri have no chance to ruin everything. They Jungs brothers already arrived at the airport and currently heading to their location for celebrating her birthday.

 

Jessica who’s not feeling well need sudden urge to vomit. She excuses herself and run to toilet. Jaejoong who’s shocked with that follow after her and worried overwhelmed in his heart. It’s been 10 minutes since she enter the toilet, and no sign that she would come out soon. He eager to enter but the on-duty cleaner didn’t allow him.

 

Walking back forth totally can make anyone dizzy by looking at him. He heard a few footsteps coming closer, but he didn’t bother to look at because he busy staring at toilet door to open.

 

‘hmm… Jaejoong oppa’ gyuri with her best seduce smile approach him. His eyes widen with a person who came along with her.

 

‘You?’

 

‘Yes, me. Why? Shocked?’

 

 

'What the hell is going on? What are you doing here?'

'Me? Don’t you remember that I was the singer for your grand opening fashion show?' that guy mocked.

'What? You mean that GD was you?'

'yup me. Now tell me, why you guys do this to us?'

'US?' What did you mean by that? ‘

'Jessica and me. Why you lie to her? Why don't you tell the truth? Why you faked all the memories she has? Why you told her that you were her lover back then? Why?!!'

'You don't need any reasons for that. It’s between her and me. Not a stranger like you.' Jaejoong said. In his head, how he wish that Jessica will stay longer in the toilet so she will not witness all the messy people in front him.

'oppaa....you said you love me before..When you heartbroken she dating Jiyong oppa. We always had been together. You have to be with me oppa. I want you. I'm searching you like crazy this past 2 years. How cruel are you doing this to us.' Gyuri put a lie on her words because she knows that someone watching from behind.

Perfect.  She thought.


'Damn it shut up you ! I never love you and never and never will love you even though I was heartbreaking that time when jisica announce their love.'

His face stiff and froze the moment he turn his back and saw Jessica with tears beaming in her eyes.

'wh-what did you said oppa?' here lips tremble as she tried her best to hold her tears.