WE MEET AGAIN.....ARE WE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER?

IF ....

 

 

Jessica’s clumsiness attracts everyone’s attention. They felt weird looking at the big girl who’s so fashionable full with bags in her hands slop down on the bench. Her actions attract Jiyong’s attention who walking pass by. He didn’t notice her at all at first and intend to ignore all the commotions.

 

But somehow, his footstep stops the moments he heard her whines. It did sound familiar. He walks closer to the young lady who busy searching for something in her bag.

 

‘Miss, are you okay? May I help you?

 

 

***********

 

Jiyong’s pov

 

‘Miss, are you okay? May I help you?’ I’m slightly confirmed that was her. Her scent doesn’t change at all. It’s still the same how I used to smell 1 year ago.

 

 

She title up her face and look at me. My eyes grew widen as I’m too shocked but yet happy. Finally I found her. I smile brightly to her but greeted by her confuse and tired looks. She didn’t show any sign for excitement or joy to see me. I’m a bit upset but still I will not ruin this moments. I pretend as a stranger just to test whether she recognize me or not.

 

‘urm…oo—hi. Urm…..i-I’m not okay. I think I’m lost. hehe..It has been a year since I last came here. So..hhe…therefore…..i don’t know how to go back hotel. And it’s already 5.30pm.i promise my husband that I’ll be back at 6pm.omo..otoke…my heels hurts me and  my hand phone run off battery and I’m so tired and I can’t remember my husband’s phone no and it’s on my handphone and-..’

 

 

‘err..miss….you talk real fast..I can’t catch up what did you said except for a word husband. You should relax first… breathing…okay now tell me. Maybe I can help you.’

 

I chuckled a bit for her clumsiness. She didn’t change a bit. But I confirm that I heard she mention about husband. So my source tells the truth ha. I need to dig it more.

 

 

‘hehe..Sorry..Actually I just came from Ulsan. I can be categorized as a stranger here because I really can’t remember anything even thought I used to live here before. Sounds stupid ha?’

 

I just keep on silent as she continues her story.

 

‘My husband has a meeting here. I should to meet him at 6pm. But now I’m lost, he will be freak out and death worried about me. And I guess this will be my last time wondering around alone in Seoul’.

 

Her tone sounds so sad. Did she been control by him?

 

‘Let me help heading you there. What’s the name of the hotel?’

 

‘Hilton Hotel’.

 

 

‘kaja.i ‘ll send you there so your husband won’t get mad at you.’ I pull her hand and drag her along with me to my car. I miss to hold her hand. But I’ll not be aggressive at first, because she really can’t remember me.

 

I gain some information during our way back to her hotel. I manage to know for how long she will be stay and what’s her husband’s name. Jungs brothers along with Kim Jaejoong really need to give their explanation to me. I’m so mad until I can rip their meat apart. I need to know something behind all this.

 

 

I make a call soon after jessica disappear from my sight.

 

‘ hey hyung, I need your help. Meet me at cafeteria by 7pm. Brings along the boys.neh.araso’

 

I hung up the and make another phone call

 

‘ Gyuri-ah, I want ask for your favor’.

 

*********************

 

 

Loc: cafeteria.

 

 

‘So hyung, what did you want us to help?’

 

‘Top hyung, you know how much I trust you guys right? You know how much I cherished our relationships right?’

 

‘Of course I know jiyong-ah. Dae-dae and Taeyang also know it.’

 

‘Then can you guys be honest with me. Why did you guys tell me that she’s dead one year ago? Moments I awake from conscious after one month that accident happen?

 

I look at their face. They seem guilty and just look down and didn’t dare to look at my eyes.

 

‘I would not get mad. Just tell me. I need to know the truth.’

 

‘hyung actually’ daesung speak up on behalf of them and start to tell me the truth behind all this.

 

 

 

Did you remember the moment we asked you to run for her?

 

I just nodded as I recall the last moments we have before that incident.

 

The story was start from that moments..

 

 

 

Flashback

 

‘ Jiyong-ah, you should not give up your love. You should fight for it. Your parent’s business is doing well. They just want you to sacrifice your love for their own sake.’

 

I looking at them with shocked. Wth-?

 

‘It’s true. My mom is working as an accountant in your parents’ company right? She’s the one who deal with payment in and out. Yesterday I sneaked out into her working room and saw YG profit& loss report.  There’s no loss at all as your parents’ claims. They just want to sustain and expand more for their business. Therefore they want to join venture with CUBE ICE.’

 

‘You hurt her really bad yesterday. She was waiting for you in the heavy rain, waiting for your explanation. But you never came. She knocked off your door, yelled your name. But, you never responded. Even until she passed out, you still didn’t look at her. You just cried silently in the corner.

 

You’re really stupid this time jiyong –ah.  Go and run for her. Stop her engagement. It’s still not too late. We will cover you from here. Run for her! Go!’

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

My tears stroll down through my cheeks when I recall back that moments. It’s really hurts to remember.

 

‘Hyung, I know you love your parents, but they do something bad hyung. To you. To your relationships. They… they were the one who responsible for your lost. We were too late to safe you. We thought that we lost you. But they found you first and bring you along with them. We don’t know about SIca’s condition. They threaten us. How you choose, if you were trap in between family and friends?

 

Kim Jaedoong, Jaejoong appa set up a deal with them. He will invest in their business if they bring you out of country. He knows that your parents were the one who causing all the happen to you and Jessica. So he take an advantage by separate you guys for his son’s sake.

 

Your family bribe the policeman for fakes your death so she or anybody will not found you. You guys move to America.

 

But I guess what goes around is comes around ha? They receive their punishment straight away with no chance to regret their mistake. They died because of their own mistakes. Car crash, it’s just like the same situation you having before. But you were safe. They were not.

 

We were lost contact and I have no chance to tell you about her marriage. We were sorry for that.’

 

 

I felt heavy in my heart. I don’t know who to be blame. A small smile was form from my face. I know they felt guilty but I’m not blame them for what had happen.

 

To my concern, I just want to know why Sica married him. Is it true that she’s losing her memories because of car crash?

 

I’ve nothing with me now except for her love that I keep deeply in my heart. I’ll go for it….I start to act selfish. I’m such a foolish. Foolish because of love…I’m such a selfish…..selfish for you, my love.

 

 

 

************************************

 

 

 

Back to Jaesica in Hilton hotel.

 

 

 

Jessica pov

 

 

I’m dead….totally dead…its 6 pm now…

But I? What am I doing? I’m running on my heels heading to a lift.

 

Ting..ting..ting…

 

Oh god, why it takes so long to reach my level.

 

 Ting! Level 9. Great.

 

I run straight after the lift was open.

I open the door with key card and sneaking like a thief entering our room.

I turn right and left. There’s no one.

 

Phew!! He’s not back yet. I’m so lucky!

 

 

‘Where are you going?’

 

 

Well..Maybe I’m not.

 

I turn around looking at my husband with towel wrap around his well tone waist. His gaze so sharp and he look mad. He never acts like this. No matter how stubborn or naughty I am, but he will never make that face in front of me.

 

 

‘mianhe oppa.’ I didn’t dare to look back at his eyes. I just stare the floor and hearing his footsteps coming closer to mine.

 

He lifted up my chin and forces me to look at him.

 

‘Answer me. Where are you going? Why didn’t you answer my call?

 

‘mianhe``. I’m just wondering around Seoul city. I got lost and I didn’t bring hand phone with me. mianhe.’

 

It’s totally nerve wrecking. I’m so nervous with his response. I’m so not too used with him act like this. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he stood up in front of me.

 

‘jeongmal mianhe.’ I look up and slightly pouting, in attempt to melt his heart.

 

‘aish!!’

 

He hugs me back and putting his heavy weight on top of me causing me to fell flat on the bed. He snuggles in my neck and whisper closer to my ears.

 

‘You make me worried. I can’t focus doing my job thinking the reasons you didn’t pick up my phone.’

 

I take out my phone and saw 100 missed calls left. It’s all from ‘lovely hubby’.

 

I hug him back and tickle his abs to coax him.

 

‘mianhe oppa-ya.’ I was totally lost and lucky that someone was kind enough to help me.

 

 

‘Girl?’ he asked.

‘Nop. Boy’ I answer.

He got up and lay on top of my body.

 

‘Boy? What’s his name? Why did he help you? What he want? Is he handsome? Who’s more handsome? That guy or me? What’s his name?

 

I can’t help myself from laugh for his jealousy.

 

‘Are you jealous?’

 

‘Of course I am. No one can touch or talk to you without me by your side. Eh no. even with me stand beside, no one can touch you. Heck no!’

 

 

‘ owh my y husband was jealous with stranger who help me..hehe..oppa-ah…you should know that, no one can beat you, inside and outside. Got what I mean?

 

I bit my lips as I thought it’s to embarrassing saying like that in front of him.

 

 

He move closer shorten our distance by inch. He pecks my lips and look at me seductively.

 

‘I’m hungry, I want to eat.’

 

‘ha chinja? Kaja..Let’s call for hotel to send some food here.’ I try to move but he still remains in his previous place which is on top of me.

 

‘oppa```’ I’m tired. My feet sore and I was so numb.’ I tried to avoid his seductions but he is real fast.

 

‘andwe``

 

He nibbles my lips and we were lost in our own world. We stuck in our room with some sweet and hot romance, causing us for late dinner.

 

********************

 

 

The next day.

 

Jaejoong as usual wake up early for his meetings meanwhile his sleepyhead wife still sleeping soundly. She maybe will not wake up until afternoon due to last session they had.

 

He just smile sweetly and walking to his wife’s figure. He caressing her faces and kisses her forehead.

 

‘Honey, wake up. I’m going now.’

 

‘Honey, you tell me that you want to send me off to working’.

 

‘Sica-ah..aish..Sleep head…..see you later.’

 

Once again he kisses her forehead and tugged the comforter closer to her body.

The moment he turns his body to step out from the room, he heard his wife murmuring something.

 

‘oppa, bobo (kiss)’.

 

He saw his wife half awake with her eyes half open. He walks back to her and hug her dearly.

 

‘You awake?’

 

She just nodded and resting her head on his broad shoulder. He tightens his hug and caressing her back.

 

‘I can’t see me lovin’ nobody but you for the rest of my life’

 

She’s smile and tightens her hugs back.

 

‘oppa, when will you be free? I think of us having some fun. Like a real dating we used too.’

 

‘I’ll be free once I complete my job here. okay? Or maybe you can call your oppa and his wife to accompany you.’

 

‘They are in japan now. How can they back just like that?’

 

‘Anything for you princess, they will come no matter how far they are.’

 

‘aish..oppa..You’re so cheesy. Go to work. You’re late now’.

 

‘Kiss me first.’

 

Muah!..saranghae’.

 

***************************

 

 

Jessica pov

 

Aish..otoke…my body was so sore..But I can’t sleep.. I guess maybe I can walk inhale a fresh air at Han River. I’m so surprise that I’m still not pregnant until now. With my ert husband, aish. .I’m wonder when I’ll get pregnant. I just can’t wait till that moment.

 

I remember that another few days will be my birthday. My family needs to celebrate it with me.

 

Kring….kring….

 

Sica: ‘yeoboseyo, oppa!’

 

Heechul:‘’Sica!!! Hey my baby girl, what are you doing now? Why suddenly calls after you always reject our phone call?

 

Sica: ‘aigoo….heechul oppa…you always call me in bad timing. We need our own privacy you know. Hehe.. By the way is everyone at there?

 

Heechul:‘yup. They are in my office now. Weiyo?

 

Sica: ‘Can you loud speaker the phone oppa? I want to talk with everyone

 

Heechul : araso…okay talk.

 

Sica: yeoboseyo!!! Oppa!!! Miss you so much.. How you guys doing? And how are you my lovely sisters in law?

 

Yunho, Junsu,Yoochun : Aegy-ah!.... we miss you so much.. How are you doing? Is there any good news to share? Hehe..

 

Yuri :sica ah…we are good. Taeyeon unni can’t speak now because she’s having nausea. Her voice became hoarse.

 

Yoona : sica unni! I miss you..wow unni. It’s been 3 month since our last met.

 

Sica: kids..I know you girls love me and miss me dearly..hehe…send my regards to taeyeon. I’m in Seoul now. Jaejoong oppa has meeting here. We will stay here until 18 April. So I plan to celebrate my birthday here. Can you guys come?

 

Yunho: Seoul? U means Seoul? Chinja?

 

Whisperng….whispering…

 

Sica: yah oppa…chinja..You guys must be here in my birthday..If not, I’ll no contact you guys for a year.. Bye

 

End of conversation

 

 

 

Aish……

Hopefully they will come. If not, it will be incomplete celebration ever in my birthday.

 

**********

 

Jiyong was walking silently with iPod unplugged in his ear. He kept on walking at Han River as he remembers back his memories with his beloved one.

 

One memories to another kept on coming until it’s been disturb when someone accidentally bump on him.

 

 

Jiyong  pov

 

‘mianhe``……’

 

‘you’

 

‘hei you! Hei..anyeonghaseyo! We meet again. Thank you for helping me yesterday.’

 

I freeze for a moment but fast back to my normal mode. I flash my infamous smile that been disappeared for so long

 

‘oh hi---…miss…’

 

‘jessica..Call me sica’

 

‘hi sica shi..We meet again..It looks like we are meant to be together.’

 

‘ah``` sweet talker….but sorry…I’m taken.’ She showed me a ring on at her finger. Ah`` damn…

I wish if she could tell lies. It will be better for my heart.

 

‘Is this your 1st time being here. You look like an outsider who just came here.’

 

‘urm.well….I’m not sure either..Because I didn’t remember any memories for being here..But somehow, I felt connected and close to this place.’

 

I felt touched with her words..At least she felt something with this place. The place that was really valuable for our memory.

 

We walk side by side inhaling a fresh air and admiring beautiful views in front us. I wanted to ask her why she alone but I’m scared if she think that I’m busy body. But I need to know. Why Jaejoong let her walk alone. It is so dangerous for a girl like her. I cleared my throat and

 

‘Why are you alone? Where’s your husband?

 

She put a smile and answers me with her delicate tone. But I can sense loneliness in her tone.

 

‘He is busy with working. Apparently I’ll be alone for the whole week because he has to attend all the meetings also final touch for his conference.’

 

A week? I’ve a good chance then. I do remember her birthday too. It’ll be great opportunity for me to remind her back about our past..

 

 

We continue our walk until we spot Ice cream shop beside the road. I saw her smile and jumping like a little kid, pointing her finger there.

 

She didn’t change at all. Her behavior, personality and attitude remain the same. But one thing that change. She becomes more beautiful than ever.

 

‘2 vanilla chips please’. I order for 2. Change of reactions can be look at her face. She looks like questioning on how I choose her favorite flavor.

 

‘How much is it ahjusshi?’ she open her purse and I saw the ring that she wear. It’s the same ring that supposes to be our engagement’s rings.  I grab her hand and take a look closer. She furrowed her eyebrows then I realize that I just make her shock with my sudden reaction. Stay calm jiyong-ah.

 

‘ah-mianhe….I really like your rings. It’s so beautiful. Where did you buy it?

 

‘oh…this? She points at her rings.

 

‘I bought it at Tiffany&co at Seoul complex one year ago. I bought it as s present for my husband. Weiyo?’

 

‘ah-ani…..I’m just interested with that design..And I plan to buy it for my future wife.’

 

‘oh..oppa…you have a lover? You must love her so much don’t you? Ha``` she is a lucky girl to get a husband like you .keke’

 

 

You ask me, ‘you have a lover? And I just laughed,

 

 

‘I love someone, I have someone to love, and do you know that, I do also have a great lover? Someone that I

 

Cherish so much that I had to hide. That someone, only I can see her. She is only visible to my eyes’ I answered her truthfully

 

 

I will keep her locked in my lips forever

Only the tears that fill my eyes know

That person is you

 

 

 

‘oppa..Are you crying? Why is your eye red? Is there anything happen? I shrugged and flash my weak smile. And without I expect she pull me in her warm hug and comfort me with pat on my back.

 

End of Jiyong pov

 

 

Jessica pov

 

I can felt vibration the moment he grab my hand and pull it closer to him. I don’t know why. Somehow I felt that I’m used with his warm palms.

 

He asked me where I bought this ring. I informed him the location, but I can saw that his facial expression was changing from cute and sweet to dark expression.

 

I try to lift up a mood by asking him a question, ‘do you have a lover?’ but far did I know that my question just like I rub a salt in his wound. He looks so hurt and it makes me hurt too.

 

Without I realize I pull him tight in my hug. I pat his back and he wraps his arm around my waist. I know that I did wrong. Jaejoong oppa will get angry and mad at me. But I can’t just saw the man that I barely know hurting because of my word.

 

‘gwenchana? Mianhe oppa. I didn’t mean to hurt you with that questions’

 

‘No it’s okay. I just miss the girls that not belong to my anymore’

 

He looks at me and flashes his sweet smile. Wait. It’s really looks familiar. I try to recall where I saw it before. But urgh…it’s hurt..My head hurt.

 

‘ sica….gwenchana?’ I look at him but my vision became blurring. I almost collapse on the hard floor but someone catch me in his warm arm.

 

I clear my thought. And try to refresh back myself by inhale and exhale for a few times.

 

I stand back on my feet and assuring him with my smile.

 

‘I’m okay’. As I looking at Jiyong oppa who help me just now.

 

A lot of things barged in my mind now. I don’t know how to express it in words. It’s too confusing; I steal one last glance at him before me turning back to my hotel.

 

His back, his features….it’s really familiar to me.. And it’s also bringing warm feelings whenever he flash his smile to me.

 

God..What it is? Did he someone that I know before?  But It sounds impossible…

 

*********************

 

 

 

HI GUYS......SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE........I KNOW THAT I MENTION ABOUT TRY TO FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE YEAR END..OBVIOUSLY I'M FAIL. ANOTHER 1 1/2 CHAPTER. (I THINK SO) SO IT WILL BE END. THIS I CAN CROSS FINGER WITH YOU GUYS..BUT THE EXACT DATE?I'M NOT SURE...KEKE

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 GUYS!!