FLOWER BLOSSOM.

IF ....

 

I heard a sound of my door was open and someone step in my room. I can felt him my hair light and dearly. It makes me sleepier until he planned a kiss on my forehead and whisper softly in my ears.

 

‘Baby..wake up….oppa is here’

 

 

Who is he? He sounds familiar..I can’t see his face well. My body move along and stick close with his body. I snuggle and rest my head on his shoulder..I tried to open my eyes..But it wouldn’t.

 

‘Who are you?’ I keep on asking but no answer.

 

‘sica..sica…wake up honey…..it’s 8 am already.’ I wake up when someone poke my cheek with his/her sharp and long finger.

 

An image of the man who in my dreams just now was flash away as I open my eyes and look at jaejoong oppa who laid beside me with his hand support his head while looking at me. His beautiful face with pink lips completely melts me and drives me heavenly.

 

‘Morning honey, are you okay?’ I just nodded with his question until I back with myself conscious.

 

I was .

No.

We were .

And .he….was staring at me…omg

 

I pull the comforter closer to me cover my bare body. He still was looking at me with a smile from his face.

I can’t deny the hot sensation I felt just now. It’s burning me inside and outside. My cheeks changes shades to hot pink color. How come I can forgot that last night was our first night together as husband and wife also for the first time us having a make love session.

 

Jessica jung soo yeon. You’re totally daebak. You forgot you are married and now you are facing your husband with body. No... Both of you were . Oh my god….it’s so awkward and embarrassing..

 

‘h-hi..oppa--- no. I mean…morning…..j-jaejoong o-pppa’. I can’t help for stuttered in my words. I can felt something different with me today. My body seems didn’t feels as well as it has didn’t cooperate with my mind. It’s just felt strange at my lower body. It’s felt like I just finish marathon on 1000km, which It’s truly not me in anything regards the sports.

 

 

Flashback

 

I sit in the corner of hall, felt tired for my whole wedding ceremony. Everything went well according to the plan. I saw my brothers along with their partner were busy greets the guest who excuse themselves to back home until no guest around except for us, the Jungs family.

 

All of them walk to me and embrace me with their tight and comfort hugs. Tears drop onto my bare shoulder. I look up and saw my brothers along with my future sister in law were trying their best to holding themselves from burst into sadness. It makes me sad too.

 

‘sica-yah….oppa love you. Remember that. And….mianhe…’ I look at heechul oppa and automatically a tear was formed in his eyes.

 

‘s-sica```…now you’re belongs to Kim’s. T-take care of yourself.’ Yunho oppa who’s well known as masculine and tough guys also join heechul oppa.

 

‘aegya…….oppa saranghaeyo…don’t forget your dolphin oppa..araso? I nodded my head.

 

‘Princess, you will always be in our heart. It’s just you’re not in our liability anymore. We depend on jaejoong to take care of you. But if someday, he intends to hurt you, just come back to us. We will always open our heart to welcome you.’

 

End of flashback

 

 

‘Hey babe..Stop spacing..You’re totally cute .I can’t believe that I really marry you. Mrs Kim Jessica. How’s your feeling?

 

‘yah!oppa don’t do that. It’s embarrassing..’ I hit his chest playfully while he pulls me closer, intertwined our fingers and do some lazy kisses which end up to passionate kiss.

 

‘urm…oppa….don’t you think we should wake up now?’

 

‘Why? I’m already awake..But I don’t want to get up now. I can’t resist you iness.’ His hand starts ‘working’ and explores my body. I’m not so used with it and I can’t hide myself from shivering and blushing. His attempt to seduce me was success until

 

‘groarrrorrarr’

 

Whyyyyyyyyy it has to be right on this moment.

 

‘hahahahha…..lets wake up honey.. Why you didn’t tell me that you are hungry. I’ll cook and feed you like a princess.’

 

He wakes up without anything to cover his body. It just like watches free show in front of me. I quickly covered my not so eyes with my palms and let out a little squealed. I didn’t hear any response from him. Did he hurt with my action? I tried to take a peak where he was but got shocked with sudden interruption from behind who I confirm was him.

 

‘yah oppa since when you at my b-? He cut my words with his sweets and trembles lips.

 

‘gotcha!’ his playful attitude truly makes me relax and calm.

 

‘Let’s get shower together’. He invite me with his seduce smile and smirk.

 

‘andwe….it’s cold’. But I reply with neglect his invitation..hahah..I’m so bad

 

‘yah oppa! Put me down…now…yah..I… my towel..yah! My body…..covered my body…oppa!!!! I keep on screaming and kicking him as he put me on his shoulder and carried me to bathroom.

 

‘It’s okay babe. It’s just us in this house. You can run or walking without any cloth on your body. I more prefer in that way.’

 

‘yah!!! You ert!! Put me down. I want my towel!’

 

‘haha..aigoo…No need to be shy honey. I already saw your whole body without any single place that I missed.’ He put me down once him step in the bathroom.

 

I pouted with slight embarrass… ‘I hate you’

 

‘but I love you honey’

 

‘always do’

 

************

 

 

It’s been 2 weeks since JAESICA got married. And it’s also been 2 weeks since their family meet them.

Jung’s brothers totally dead in their new mansion. Dead for missing their sister too much. They are not so used with empty space in their home. Lucky that they have a girlfriend that heals their boredoms.

 

 

Tut..tut..tut….

 

Heechul wo still has no girlfriend keeps on bothering and calling Jessica for when she will visit them again.

Being dramatic and overreactions earns smack and hit from the rest of brothers.

 

‘yeoboseyo!oppa!’ the voice that he miss so much hearing from other phone.

 

‘sica!!!!! My baby…….. Where are you? When you’ll be back? yah!did Jaejoong didn’t allow you to come visit us?

 

The owner of delicate voice just chuckle with her brother act.

 

‘yah oppa. I’m still in my honeymoon mood now. We are not further from you guys.. Still in Korea. But we want our own privacy. We will visit you guys another few days..Or maybe after a few weeks..hahhaha…you should find yourself a girlfriend oppa. So you’ll not busy nagging on me.’

 

‘yah sica! How dare you say like that? Don’t you love me anymore? Aigoo…you change so much aegy a… ‘

 

‘andwe yo-sarangahe oppa. Omo..i need to go. We want to go shopping. Take care oppa.saranghae’

 

 

Tut…………….tut………..

 

‘yah sica!’ omg I can’t believe that she hung up my phone?

 

‘hei hyung….let her be. You better search for a girlfriend..Poor our sica to entertain 2 men in 1 time. She has a husband to take care of you know.’ Junsu who sit beside heechul all the time startle him because he was too focus with his phone conversation, until didn’t realize someone eavesdropping and sit beside him.

 

**************

 

 

‘yah oppa. I’m still in my honeymoon mood now. We are not further from you guys.. Still in Korea. But we want our own privacy. We will visit you guys another few days..Or maybe after a few weeks..hahhaha…you should find yourself a girlfriend oppa. So you’ll not busy nagging on me.’

 

I was in phone conversation with heechul oppa until I heard Jaejoong oppa call me from downstairs.

 

‘andwe yo-sarangahe oppa. Omo..i need to go. We want to go shopping. Take care oppa.saranghae’ I quickly end my conversation with him and immediately grab my handbag and run downstairs meeting my husband who’s waiting patiently at the couch.

 

I jump onto his lap, wrap my arm around his neck while his, wrapping my waist.

 

‘Are you done? Did heechul oppa nagging you again? I heard sound of jealousy from his tone. I chuckled a bit from his childishness. I peck his lips and turn to look at his eyes.

 

‘oppa..Don’t be jealous ok? He just misses me same goes with the rest of my brother.’

 

He tightens his grip and look at me dearly.

 

‘Of course I’ll not jealous because I can get more from you.’

 

‘yah oppa! Stop being ert early in the morning. Let’s go shopping now. I need to buy a lot of cloth. You are so bad making me to just wearing your big size shirt every day.’

 

‘What’s wrong with that? You look so y in my shirt. In fact, you refuse to buy some cloth before we arrive to this house at first, right?

 

‘yah pabo! How can I shopping with just wearing a wedding dress? It’s too embarrassing. Lucky that I manage to ask Taeyeon to pack some cloth for me before the wedding.’ I felt irritated and almost to cry with his words. I don’t know what get in to me. It’s just like, I’m being emotional with every single words that his mutter. I’m happy when he said all the love words to me. I think I’m totally in love with him.

 

‘aigoo..mianhe…….love you baby..Smile for me please’. See. His simple but magic love words capable to make me happy and smile again.

 

‘Let’s go now’. He lifts me up and carries me like a bridal style. I just can smile widely and happy for his treatment.

I’m so happy. Love, please stay still. Don’t go away from me.

 

**********

 

 

Loc: Seoul shopping complex.

 

 

We were wondering around in woman’s cloth section. Jaejoong oppa looks bored but still continue In accompanying me shopping. I choose a lot of short shorts, skirts and shirts. But all of it was reject by him.

 

Too many complaints.

He said that the cloth that I choose was

Too short

Too y

Too revealing

And too much of it.

 

I can’t believe it. He’s just like uncles who buy cloth for his daughter.

‘But jjong oppa…..i really like that cloth…..please….let me buy it..’ I make a cute pouted hopefully he will buy and agree with me.

 

‘Sorry honey. I love you. But I don’t want other guys staring at your silky skins.’

 

‘but i—‘

 

He drags me away from the cloth that I choose, and start searching for the best cloth for me. I just let him choose, because I know, my choice will get reject by him again.

 

At the end, I was amazed with his choice. He choose dresses that totally cute but yet feminine.

 

‘How was it? I’m doing good right? He hugs me from the back while we standing in a long queue to take turn to pay.

 

I just nodded and enjoy our time together, even thought people were staring at us

 

‘So, where’s my reward? I want it now.’

 

 I turns to look at him with confuse expression. Jaejoong oppa just smile and point up at his red and kissable lips. I know what he means by that.

 

‘yah!oppa. We are in shopping mall .A lots of people were staring at us now and their jaw will drop if we kiss here. ‘

 

He smiles widely as he pulls me closer hiding under his coat, and kissing me with passion. He let go of me after a few minutes. My cheeks burning and my heart jump rapidly. I just too dizzy to realize anything until he pulls me along with him.

 

‘yah oppa!! It’s embarassing!’

 

*****************

 

I was sit at the bench while waiting for Jaejoong oppa who’s currently in the restroom.

I felt sleepy and tired due to shopping all day long. My eyelids become heavier and I almost fall in sleep, but fail when suddenly I heard a beautiful song was played with beautiful instruments. Which I dear so much, piano.

 

Just like been hypnotize, I stand up from my sit and walk slowly to where the sounds from. The song, its sounds so familiar to me and its make me felt warm but shiver in the same time. I reach at music store and I saw a man play the song I search for with his back facing me. I took a step to approach that man but suddenly stop when I heard someone call me. I look at my back and saw my husband was walking to my direction.

 

‘Sica, where are you going? I’ve searching you everywhere.’

 

‘Nothing. I just heard beautiful song came from this store. It’s sound familiar, I just about to approach that guy’. As I point to the man that I saw just now. When I look back there’s nobody there, signed that he left already.

 

I’m slightly disappointed but didn’t show it as I don’t want jaejoong feel jealous by that.

 

 

End of sica pov

 

 

Jaejoong pov

 

 

I just back from a restroom. Heading to where my lovely wife sits, but she’s not there. I just left her 5 minutes ago. Where she go? I panicked as I worried if there’s something bad might me happen.

 

Suddenly I heard a familiar song that my wife once play and sing in her punishment night back to orientation’s week.

 

I felt nervous. What if that song can regain back her memories? But it’s seems impossible. I need to find her soon. I fasten my step and searching her everywhere.

 

I stop my step as I saw my lovely wife who’s standing in front of the music store, which the sounds come from. She looks confuse and looks like a lot of things was playing in her mind. I look inside and I saw a man plays the song with piano. His back looks very familiar to me. But I can’t confirm it yet. In my head it’s seems like he’s that man. But it’s just too impossible for him being here. Well, all of them trust him already dead including his family. And except for Sica who lost her memory.

 

‘sica’

 

I call her to change her attention to me.

As what I thought she looks like thinking on something. My jaw almost drops when I saw who’s the one play they song just now.

 

‘It’s impossible.’

 

Quickly I dial my brother in law and inform them.

 

‘hyung, I saw him’.

 

 

hi guys..it's been 2 weeks i didn't update..sorry for that...but i'll update asap after this...hopefully..depends on  my schedule.......plan to update another chapter  by the end of this week....(if i'm not busy shopping) ^_^...thanks for all of  the supports...and for silent readers.....i'm going to end this story soon...i mean real soon...another 2-3 chapters left., i really hope u guys can come out from your  shell and drop some comments..SUBSCRIBE & COMMENTS.

take care & hwaiting!

 

xoxo

ninie