WEDDING DRESS

IF ....

 

It’s been a week since our 1st introduction. Yeah it’s maybe not the first for them, but for me, it is. That’s also mean it will be another 2 weeks before my wedding day and changing title from Miss Jung to Mrs. Kim.

 

My future sisters in law with me, along with my brothers are shopping for my wedding preparation.

We’ve been stuck about an hour just to choose the best wedding dress for me. It has been 20 clothes that I tried but nothing meet with our taste.8 different person with 8 different tastes of course it will be disaster in choosing which one should be choose.

 

I collapse on the couch watching them arguing with each other which one should or should not to pick, somehow I felt like this is like their real wedding. Not me. Thinking of wedding that will be near another 2 weeks I’m wonder what he is doing right now. We are getting closer but we haven’t have time to spent with each other, alone. Whenever he invites me for a date, there must be 1 or 2 or even 7 people want to come along too. I sighed for boredoms. My leg is so aching and my body wanted my bed so badly. It will be nice if someone sit and let me lean my head on their shoulder.

 

‘oppa!! Have you guys done? Just choose one. I’m so tired now .pleaseee….i want to sleep.’ I whined and begging them to speed of their choice. But they seem to ignore my request and keep on arguing and choosing.

 

‘Hey baby…..I felt goose bumps all around my body when I heard some whisper softly in my ears. I almost to jump from the couch that I sit on when suddenly a pair of arm wrapped around my waist. He leans closer and pecks my cheeks. But I still in my position stiff without any reaction. He lean closer again and whisper that make me terrified and almost to cry as I thought he was harassing me.

 

‘You’re so pretty today. I miss you so much and I miss your y lips.’

 

I’m about to shout for help and let my brothers beat him but suddenly he lifted my chin and force me to look at him. I close my eyes tightly and struggle to loose from his grip.

 

‘look at me’

 

He ordered me with his firm voice. I don’t know where’s my infamous dolphin scream disappear. If not, this guy is totally dead meat when they heard me scream.

 

I slowly open my eyes and looks at beautiful creature in front of me. It was him. My future husband who I thought as harassing man. My tears slowly role down. Not sign for sad but it’s more to relief.

 

He wiped my tears and kisses my forehead which makes my ice melted all over him. He pulls me closer in his warm arm and lean my head on his broad chest.

 

‘Tired?’ jaejoong ask me with smile upon his face. I’m too tired to speak so I just nodded my head for all of his questions until the last one that trick me and makes me blush harder.

 

‘Can’t wait to be my wife?’ seriously, this man totally know how to tease me. I think we must be like this before. If it’s true, I think I’m the happiest person in the world.

 

‘Yah! oppa….aish…’I just can’t hide my apple cheeks from change it color.

 

‘haha.....I know you like it’

 

‘So, have you done picking your dress?’  I look at him, shaking my head and just point to a group of people who still arguing about the best dress.

 

He just let out a small chuckle before he drags me away from all the messiness.

 

‘oppa…where are we going?’ I’m so curious with his action. What if he takes me to somewhere far away or the worse he takes me to make love hotel.omo…I’m so ert.

 

‘I’m taking you to fit your wedding dress.’

 

********

Jaejoong pov

 

I just finished my meeting with one of our potential client to expand our business. I walk down on the streets and saw familiar pretty lady sit in boredoms. It’s her, a girl that I love so much and wanted to be for so long.
It’s her that I’m craving for and makes her mine even in a wrong way. It’s her, the girl that soon will be my lady.

 

I enter the bride&groom shop and silently take a sit beside her. I wrapped my arms around her slim body and whisper in her ears. I sense her body stiffens a bit and I whisper again. But still no response. I turn her body to face me and lifted up her chin match her eyes level with me. I ask her to open her eyes and she did. But I’m not expected tears were coming along too. I bet I’m scared her a bit.

 

Looking at the siblings along with their partner argue with each other and looking at my dear who comfortably leaning on my chest makes me thinks for contingency planning. I know it will not end anytime soon with their argument. I know the best place for wedding dress as I almost in getting married with my previous ex-girlfriend. Thank god it’s not happen.

 

I drag her away and escape from the brothers. She asked me with her innocent looks which makes me even can’t wait to married her and makes her mine.

 

We enter a small boutique with beautiful dresses all over the place. Jessica’s eye grew in awe as she‘s to mesmerized with the beauty of the dress.

 

My eyes captured a strapless dress that looks like a mermaid. Plain white dress match well with her beauty. I asked her to change while I’m looking for her veils and others accessories.

 

I choose a simple veil that covered half of her body and face. I don’t want it too dragging because she might be end up by falling.

 

‘oppa’ I heard her lovely voice calling for me. As I turns to look at her, my heart stop beating in a second. She’s so lovely.

No

She’s so beautiful

No

She’s gorjess

No

She’s pretty

No

She’s beyond all that.

There’s no best words can describe how perfect she is.

 

‘weiyo?’ she snapped me in to reality. I walk closer and playful play with her lips.

‘You know what. You makes me can’t wait for our weddings. I just felt like want to get married here. Right now.’ I with a small peck on her lips.

 

‘yah!!!oppa!! You’re so ert.’

‘Yes .I’m ert but you like it..Don’t you? Look at your red hot cheeks. It’s proves everything.’ I keep teasing on her and reduce our gaps in standing until there’s no space to slide on.

Her s meet mine and I can felt her perfect body curved stick on me.

 

‘I love you Jung Soo Yeon. Can’t wait for you to be mine.’

 

‘I-I love you too’. She looks hesitant but I completely understand it. She needs time for all this sudden things.

 

*********

I sit in a waiting room before my brothers’ guide me to my husband. It will be a few hours before I finally be announced as Mrs.Kim .we decide to use ‘garden wedding’ as our theme’s. I’m happy but scared in the same time. I felt unsure about my feelings as there’s something that missing from me. But I don’t know what it is. I kept on convince myself there’s nothing and it’s just my feelings.

 

Knock..knock..knock…

 

I look at my future in laws walking in with smile in their face. But I know it was fake. I don’t know why but it’s looks like they didn’t approve my wedding. Looks like there’s something that they want to tell me, but due to circumstances, they can’t.

 

‘Taeyeon unni, Yuri unnie, Yoona-shi….is it the time now?’

 

‘Yah sica..Stop with formality. Just call me Taeng like you use to call.’

 

‘I used to call you Taeng? How come? You’re my brother’s girlfriend. I should respect you more.’

 

‘We are fr-‘I know she was about to say something but not after my brother’s sudden appearance cut off her words.

 

Junsu oppa held her tight in his arm and smile awkwardly to me. I guess he miss her so much.

 

‘Sica, come it’s the time now’ Yunho oppa along with Junsu oppa guide me to the front door exit to the garden where’s my future husband was waiting for me.

 

All the questions and problems are all completely fly away from me as I can felt butterfly in my stomach.

I’m nervous..Too nervous with all the crowd were looking, chanting my name and clap their hands the moment I step in the garden.

 

Along with my long white dress and a veils covered up my face, I walk slowly to the entrance. I tighten my grip on my brother’s hand. I don’t care if it will be bleeding, but the most I care is now, I am, Jung Jessica will be Mrs.Kim in any second!. Junsu oppa and Yunho stop in the middle of the walk and pass my hands to Heechul oppa and Yoochun oppa to guide me to the altar.

 

I’m space out during the process. I just realize when crowd cheered and Jaejoong turns my body and facing him.

 

He lean closer and put a gentle kiss on my lips. I guess…this it is. I’m officially being known as Mrs.Kim Jessica.

I’m blushing when he look at me with unreadable thoughts. I don’t know what he thinks but he let out a small chuckle and whispers in my ear.

 

‘Love you baby..Can’t wait for our first night being together’.

 

Kya…..it’s totally driving me crazy. He always teases and scared me. omo..otoke!!..Our 1st night together…..help me!!!

 

 

HI GUYS..THANKS FOR READS AND COMMENTS....OH BTW..I'M FELT SORRY FOR JISICA LOVER..HOWEVER...JIYONG WILL MAKES APPEARANCE LATER....MAYBE AFTER 2-3 CHAPTERS.I HOPE SO..IT DEPENDS ON REQUEST..KEKE...SUBSCRIBE & COMMENTS..

 

xoxo

ninie