HER ENTIRE NEW WORLD

IF ....

 

I woke up with a big star spinning around my head. I touch my forehead with my palms, its burning.

What happen? Why am I suddenly falling sick? I kept on asking as slowly memories that fade away came in again.

From the day I’ve dumped at senior high school and until the scene of yesterday. Such a bad luck ha? I don’t think I can find the right one for me for the rest of my life.

I’m scanning my surrounding looking at my brothers who were sleeping snoring on the floor. I still felt weak. I try to move up my body but looks like I have no energy left. Why I am so lifeless? What had happen to me? Again. The same question keeps playing in my head and keeps on thinking until I didn’t realize my brothers already wake up and ambush me with their warm hug.

‘Sica! Kwenchana…we miss you so much’

‘Are you okay now? Heechul oppa the most dramatic brother I have asked me with his worried look.

‘weiyo? I’m okay…just a little bit heartbroken. No I lie. I’m really heartbroken because of yesterday incident. I saw him with other girl in shopping complex.’ Sudden verge of tears starts to form.

I saw them dumbfounded. Yes. Maybe they didn’t know what had happen.

‘Si-sica…don’t tell me you didn’t remember what had happen for the whole these 2 weeks? Especially on Friday night the day you-‘

‘SIca, what the last things that you remember you did?’ Junsu oppa’s sentence has been cut off by Yoochun’s oppa question.

‘i-I go shopping with yeonni ahjumma and I saw him. Changmin oppa with my bestfriend clinging together and being happy.’ I really can’t hold on it anymore as my tears harshly falling down through my cheeks.

‘What?!!!’ their reaction makes me think about my expectation when they knew about this.

‘Jessica jung sooyeon, are you really didn’t remember what had happen last 2 weeks?’

‘ha?aniya..Last 2 weeks? Urm….I still happy as changmin oppa lover. Why?’

‘Do you happen to know where ommonim and abbuji are now?

Omonim?abuji? Do we have parents?

I look at their face. They totally shocked. Ani.. Terrible shocked. They excuse themselves immediately after receive my reaction. Me? Left dumfounded with nothing to do.

I remove the comforter over from my torso.

I’m yawning and look around. Since when my room has change?

I used to color it with baby blue color but now it turns to be baby pink color.

I try to stand up but my leg felt weak. I tried a couple of time to move, but still can’t.

I just give up and lay down on my bed. I turn right and saw 5 cute photo frames with me inside on the table.

I examined the face..But I’m totally curious.

Since when I have 3 girl friends also damn hot guy so close to me except for Changmin oppa?

I look again and tried to regain my memories relate with this guys. The more I think, the more painful I get in my head.

Nah-it’s okay. I’ll just ask my brothers later.

****************

‘hey hyung..otoke? She can’t remember anything now. She back to her old memories but without omma and appa in. What should we do now? We are dead. Totally dead. We promise to look over her but what happen now?

Junsu spilled the words that keep barging and burden in his head.

‘Hyung, I think we should take her to Dr. Kim again. See how bad her condition is. Does she hit her head badly in the car accident?’

He can’t stop from worrying and thinking what will happen next. It’s too burdensome to him because he was the one in her sister’s escape plan without the rest Jungs brothers know.

‘Jung Junsu can you shut up your ing right now? N.O.W and S.I.T.D.O.W.N!

Yunho who’s usually calm down and relax unable to hide his feelings too. He nearly broke looking at his sister condition. To be worst she even didn’t remember about their parents.

‘Hey guys..Just calm down and lower your voice please. DO you want her to hear all of our conversation?’

‘Listen, I know it will be painful, but we need to keep this entire secret. Start from her new college to her lovely boyfriend. Let’s start all over again and pretend like it’s all real.’ Heechul break the tense with his suggestion and need to be back up planning.

‘I didn’t except no for my proposal. So better clear your mind and watch your mouth before saying anything .araso?’

‘hyung, how about her engagement with Kim Jaejoong? Son of Kim Jaedoong? They already engaged and follow our parents will; they want them to be married after 1 month.’

‘She will continue with it’.

‘What?’

‘But hyung, she refuses to engage. She loves Jiyong. Don’t you see how much she loves him? Why you want to torture her? Don’t you love her? Yunho almost yelled with Heechul’s answer. He can’t accept to make a mistake twice.

‘Because I love her I can’t let her know or remember about him. How we going to explain to her that Jiyong probably dead in car accident 2 weeks ago? The same car that she in and the same moments that they happen to be together but fail?! Jiyong’s nowhere to be found. Police claim that he probably died eating by wild animal since he suspected to be falls in to gorge! She’s just so lucky that she has found near bushes before the car explode.

How we going to explain to her?

What if she blames herself from that?

What if she falls in to trauma again?

To know that she’s lost her memories shows such a great burden and how painful the memory was.’

Tears filling in Heechul’s eyes and he keeps on crying without any shames.

‘Hyung..mianhe. I’m worried and scared. It’s my entire fault.

If I’m not insist her to be engaged.

If I’m not force her to accept my choice.

If I hear to you guys suggestion,

If I understand her better, this would not be happen. I’m sorry Hyung’ Yunho keeps on blaming himself but had been stopped with Junsu’s sudden confession.

‘Yunho hyung, Heechul hyung, Yoochun hyung. I’m sorry. If I’m not letting her go, these would not be happen.

I allow them to be together. I allow her to run with him after her engaged ceremony.

‘We know. Don’t worry about that. Now restrain back yourself guys. There are a few things we need to take care before we create a brand new world for her.’ Yoochun calmly said with his monotone voice.

‘1st, how about the girls? How we going to explain to them for what had happen? And what we gonna say to her about their existence? She must be forgetting about them too.’

We explain to the girls carefully, and ask for their cooperation. To SIca, we just mention to her that they are our girlfriend.

‘Okay next, how about her life as a student? All the students like to gossips and I scared if they asked her about Jiyong and questioning her for be a lovely couple with Jiyong but turns to engaged with Jaejoong?’.

We change her college and ask the girl to follow her too.

‘How about Jaejoong? Their status? She even didn’t remember him. How we going to introduce him as her fiancée?

That’s a new love story. I’ll tell her that she’s engaged with him and they are so lovely together.

But she will argue because she’s not stupid after all

‘Yes she is not stupid, but she is easy to falls into our lies. Don’t worry about that Yoochun-ah..

*******************

I’m preparing myself for our family dinner. Yoochun oppa told me to wear nicely because he said we will have guests to join our dinner.

I wear pink strapless dress with my hair glowing freely past my shoulder.

I step down the stairs with couple of eyes staring and watching me carefully.

There are 3 cute and pretty girls with 1 pretty boy who keep staring on me from head to toe.

I bow down to greet them and take my position beside heechul oppa.

I can feel my cheeks glowing with pink shades as my palms sweating.

They keep staring on me. But wait..Why did I saw tears in their eyes?

The shortest among the girls, looks pale and hurt in the same time. The 2 other girls avoid my gaze when I stare them back.

A pretty boy who sit silently still with his job-staring and eyeing me. But, it’s not awkward. I just felt comfortable and kind of like it.

‘uhum..Guys, ‘ Heechul cleared his throat to drag all  attention to him.

‘As you guys know, this is our lovely sister. Jessica Jung’

‘Jessica, meet your soon to be sister in law.

The lady with her long black hair is Yuri. She’s Yunho’s girlfriend.’ I stand up and give her my warm hug.

She hug me tightly patted my head and smile to me.

‘Next to her is Taeyeon, Junsu’s girlfriend.’

I turn my body to face her and give my dorky smile. She’s short as me. She looks at me and smiles warmly.

‘The last girl is Yoona. She’s younger than you.she’s Yoochun’s girlfriend’ I look up to meet her eyes. She’s so tall.

‘oppa, she’s so tall, you guys looks like popeye and olive’.i joke around to earn smack on my head from Yoochun oppa.

‘Yah!’ everyone almost yelled to him when they saw his action.

I’m shocked and clueless for what happen.

They aren’t mad because he playful smacking my head right?

Whatever.

I’m a bit excited for the next person that heechul oppa going to introduce.

‘Okay let me introduce you to this hot guy in front of me.’

‘Jessica, meet your soon to be husband, Kim Jaejoong’

My jaw drop when I heard the word, husband, in his sentence.

‘oppa, are you kidding me?’

 Almost yelled in anger. I can't lie and pretend that I’m not shocked with all of this .I don't know why when I heard about engagement and husband makes me angry so much. My head keep on spinning and I almost faint but i still hold on, don't want to make my brothers worries about me.

They told me that I’m accident last 2 weeks and didn't wake up until tomorrow. I’m confused on but they refused to explain more, they seem so tired mental and physical.

 

'sica-yah, did you remember what oppa tell you last night?'

 

-flashback-

 

'sica-yah, oppa has something to told you. You must be not aware what date is today. Today is 30th April. 2 weeks after we celebrate your birthday. Did you remember that?

 

 

 

'What?' I’m totally shocked. It has been 2 weeks after my birthday? When I celebrate it? How come I didn't even remember it?

 

'You accident right after we celebrate your birthday. Your car loses control and hit the side road. According to doctor, your head hurt badly and have a high chance to have amnesia. We unaware about it because we back home in separate ways. You sulk with us because we didn't invite your special one in your birthday. But the thing is, we already invite him to give a surprise for you, but you already left without knowing his presence.'

 

End of flashback.

 

 

'Yes I am. But what does relate with this guy? I don't even know him.'

 

'He’s your precious boyfriend that you cherished so much. We are about to announce your engagement, but, you run away.'

 

I really can't recall or remember anything now. I was frustrating because I lost my memories; I was frustrating because I can't remember the person who I love.

I felt worse. Terrible worse right now.

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my body. I look back. It was him.

The pretty boy that heechul oppa introduce him as my future husband.

 

He rested his chin on my shoulder and whispers softly on top of my ears.

 

‘I miss you so much. Don’t leave me again'.

 

Somehow, his soothing voice convinces me their entire story. I just like a little kid who’s playing jigsaw puzzle. I can felt he was sad and down. I can hear his heartbeat from my back.

His warm body sends chills all over my body, but I need to admit that, I comfortable with it.

 

I just nodded my head and pull his arm to wrap closer to me.

 

 

 

*****

Side reaction after dinner***

 

Yulho

 

‘Oppa! Why you lie with her? Why don’t you tell the truth? I – it’s hurting me looking at her..she seems to be lost right now. Playing a jigsaw puzzle without its card.

 

‘I know. But this is for best. Trust me. She will be better.’

 

 

Taesu

 

‘Taeyeon’ah..Stop crying. I know you hurt looking her like that. But we have no choice. She will be more hurt if she knows the truth.’

 

‘but why did you lie about our relationship. Can’t you tell her that we know each other?. Can’t you?’

 

 

 

Yoonchun

 

‘Hey babe. Don’t eat too much. You’ll gain weight and high cholesterol. I know you angry. But by eating is not the best solution.’

 

‘Shut up or I’ll tell Sica unnie that we know each other. I’m so mad right now. So I need to eat.

Jaejoong and heechul

 

‘Hyung, are we right to do this? I’m scared if it will bring more pain to her.’

 

 

‘Nothing I can think beside this action. Just pray for best.’

 

 

Jessica

‘Husband and lover ha? It’s okay. I think I can pull it off. Hwaiting!

 

 

 

HI GUYS..THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBE. COMMENTS ARE LOVE. ^_^