OVERSLEEP

IF ....

hi guys..sorry for being late in updating my fic.....^_^


preview for previous chapter

Don’t you try to lay even one finger on her. I doubt you can pay for what are you doing after this.’ His glares make her body shivered to her spine. Not because she was melt but it just because she knows that Jiyong’s serious with his words and there’s no calm looks shows from his face.

‘Gyuri, let’s go.’ Jaejoong can’t look at how protective Jiyong’s are over Jessica even for a second. He decides to leave before he makes any action that he might regret for his entire life.

‘What is this? Why I am angry? Why I hate seeing him so close with her? What she have to do with me.

Is t-this..Is this we called true love? Am I falling in love…again?





CHAPTER 12
OVERSLEEP


Jessica still felt unsatisfied and didn’t want to let Gyuri go so easily. But she changes her mind, thinking about sake of her friends. She didn’t want something bad happen to them. She can sense that Gyuri way too different than Jaejoong. Jaejoong’d a bit softened and she believes that he will do nothing to harm girl. But Gyuri was different, unpredictable character.

‘Jessica, are you okay?’ Jiyong’s question stops her from thinking even deeper.

‘Sunbaenim..Yes. I’m okay. Don’t worry.’ She just simply answered the question.

‘Oppa. Call me oppa. No need to be too formal with me. I’ll feel way better if you call me oppa.’ Jiyong’s request makes Jessica felt burden. It’s not easy for her to call them as oppa for any random or new guys she knows. She did once, but that title killed herself.

‘I’m so sorry.I-I..I’m not comfortable with that.’ She bow down her head and her answers make Jiyong’s felt a bit disappointed, thought that she didn’t like him.

‘It’s okay. See you later guys. Please take a seat first. Leeteuk Hyung will start his program in a few minutes.



Their time was packed with busy schedule. From one program to another program, back to back make them felt exhausted. They were given 30 minutes breaks before continuing to another module. Jessica felt so sleepy and even can’t open her eyelids. Same goes with the rest, but they still can hold themselves from sleeping. Jessica decides to back to their dorm and take a nap for a couple of minutes. She just gets out from there silently without interrupt her friends who were dozy right now.

Right after 3o minutes breaks, all the facilitators gathered back to the hall for continue their next activities. They counts all the juniors before proceed to next activities, just to ensure all of them are in hall right now for next activities. But obviously someone is missing. They re-count all of the students and notice still short of one person. They call their name one by one until reach Jessica’s name.

‘Jessica’

‘Jessica’

Taeyeon,Yuri and Yoona totally shocked to hear Jessica’s name been called. They look at Yoona’s left seat. Her previous position before they know that she’s missing.

‘Unnie..She’s not here..otoke?’ worried and scared was shown from their face.

‘Huh! You see oppa. That girl starts to show her tails!’ Gyuri, as usual with her annoyed tone approach Leeteuk was talking with Jiyong and Jaejoong.

They didn’t bother with her complain. Leeteuk instruct Jiyong and Jaejoong to find where Jessica is right now. They already asked her friends, if they know where she is going. But no one knows.
They have search her everywhere, still can’t find her. The last place that they search was her dorm. They step lightly and didn’t want to cause any drama since that they are in Girls Hostel now.
Jiyong just relax and stay calm but Jaejoong felt slightly uneasy because that was his first time to enter Girls room. He didn’t have any siblings or girl cousin. Even though he’s famous with girl surrounds him, but he still keep his innocent deeply.

Both of them open the door and found what they had searched for. Sweet beautiful princess was sleeping soundly on her bed and covered with blanket.

She looks beautiful and calm while sleeping. Jiyong just smile sheepishly and decide to wake her up. Jaejoong just stand in his position until he realizes what Jiyong want to do.

‘Jiyong, just let her sleeps more for a couple of minutes. She looks tired.’
Jiyong just nodded his head lightly as he took a seat beside him which is in front of her bed, staring at her beauty.

They were kind enough to let her sleep for a couple of minutes. But they didn’t realize that they were waiting for sleeping princess to wake up. It has been one hour past, but Jessica still didn’t show any sign to wake up. They have no choice but to wake her up before Leeteuk found out what had happen.

‘Sica-Sica shi..Wake up’ Jiyong’s first attempt to wake her up.
Jaejoong her hair, cup her face lightly with his palm and ‘Jessica Jung Sooyeon, wake up dear.’ He finishes his action with a light kiss at her forehead.
Jiyong want to beat and question him with his action. But his intention was stopped with Jessica’s response.

‘ Oppa, let me sleep more. Pleaseee. I’m tired. I don’t wwwant tooo wakeee up…’
Guess what, she is sleeping while talking. Obviously she won’t open her eyelids until she say so.
They have no choice but to let her sleep some more. Until she finally wake up by herself. But to tell the truth, they just can’t resist her cuteness after all.
Their kind intention had been caught by leeteuk who suddenly appear from wide open door, along with Jessica’s friends.


*********


Jessica,Jiyong and Jaejoong stood silently as they listen to Leeteuk’s babbling for case. They’ve yawned for more than 10 times but still, he still didn’t stop babbling.

‘Urgh!!! What should I do with you guys now? Jiyong as a team leader you failed to make sure her presence also even failed to wake up her. You even dare to let her sleep some more?

Jaejoong, why you suggest for letting her to sleep more? This is conspiracy!

And you, princess, don’t you know what program that you attend? How dare you insult me by slip away from Seoul hall and leave without anyone notice?’

For the first time, bubbly Leeteuk explode his anger
For the first time, Jaejoong and Jiyong witness his red color.

Their conversations end up with sighing and regretting. Sigh and regret because of their stupid action, especially Jessica, their teams nearly receive the same fate as them too.


The punishment comes to:

Cleaning and cooking for the whole junior – Jiyong, Jessica and Jaejoong
Night guard, around hostel and university, especially Seoul hall. – Jessica by herself

‘Why I’m alone?’ Jessica said with frightened looks from her face.

‘Because you are the one who cause all this things happen.’


*************




Loc: kitchen @ Seoul cafeteria





‘So, what do we have here?.Let me see, small cherry tomatoes, olive oil, short pasta, garlic, currants, oregano, feta and flaked almonds’

‘Perfect! We will make pasta for lunch.’ Jaejoong who looks handsome in his chef suit left a deep impression in Sica. She can’t believe that he looks handsome but yet feminine. He is also good in cook. His perfectness beat her in all categories.

‘Hey Jae, I’ve found mayo and fruits too. So you handle Pasta, and I’ll handle fruits salad. Deal with it?

‘okay’

‘H-how about me?’ looking hesitant and awkward, Jessica ask both of them on what should she do.

‘You will be my assistant’ Jiyong and Jaejoong both said in unison.

‘She’s mine’

‘No mine’

They kept arguing neck to neck until they heard high pitch dolphin shrieked along with loud sound echoing from their side.

‘Argh!!!!!’

‘Bump’

‘SIca!’




Jessica pov

‘H-how about me?’

Really. I felt embarrassed with my question also my stupidity in cooking.

‘Mine’

‘No,mine’

What are they talking about? Urgh….I’m so sleepy. Felt like want to sleep on the floor now.

Andwe!

I can’t. My team’s score will affected if I cause any trouble again. But..But..

My eyes…..wait why is their body left just a half? Eh? They look so small. Hehe..

Hungry. I felt hungry. Let me fresh myself by eating some fruits.

My hand move slowly to the fruits’ baskets, grape and examined it while my eyes still closing.

It’s long, hard and a bit cold.

Sniff..sniff…

It’s c-

Aarghhhhhhhhhhh!!! I’m screaming and keep on jumping until I slip and fell on the hard floor.

‘bump!

Ouch..my and my leg. I sprained my ankle and my felt pain as I landing hard on the floor.

‘Jessica! Are you okay? Jiyong sunbae offer his hand to help me stand up. He looks so worry but yet so cute. I look at his behind, Jaejoong sunbae was staring me silently. His gaze, his eyes makes me felt so calm and relax. Wow. I can’t believe that he succeed to make me feel this way after a long time I lost it one year before. I guess he’s not bad after all. Well, at least he’s not laughing on my clumsiness.

‘Your hand’s bleeding also you had sprained your ankle. Let me carry you to medical assistant’s room’.

‘i-‘ I want to say that I’m okay. But wow.. He carry me bridal style..What should I feel? Should I feel happy as a handsome man carry me and treat me like princess?

‘Jae you continue your work first. I’m taking Jessica with me.’

I look at his face. Why he has sad expression on it?

I’m too sleepy to think, also warm and comfortable position as Jiyong carrying me makes me felt sleepier.

I place my head on his shoulder. His scents are so soothing and y. And just like that, I fell asleep again.

I felt way better. I open my eyelids and scanning my surroundings. To my surprise that Jiyong sunbae was sleeping beside me in sitting position while his head lay near my shoulder. I can feel his warm body as our finger interlock with each other.

Bad dump..bad dump…..

Wow…my heart beating so fast. It was so warm and comfortable. I’ve felt protected and safe.

Why? Why I’m feeling this?

‘Jiyong-shi.’

‘Sunbae..wake up.’

‘Sunbae’

Call by call. But Jiyong still refuse to wake up.

‘O-oppa’

‘Oppa, wake up’

End of Jessica pov




Jiyong pov.


I felt a movement as I open my eyes slightly and saw Jessica already wake up. I close back my eyes and pretend to still sleeping. This is a greatest thing in my life ever happen. I felt so close with her. Her strawberry scent makes me drooling and barely to breath. I place my head near her shoulder and interlock our finger. She’s such an angel. Her smooth and pale skin makes she looks perfect.

‘Sunbae,wake up.’

She tries to wake me up. Let me play some more. hehe.

‘o-oppa’

‘oppa wake up.’

My eyes wide open hearing she called me oppa. I heard a giggle beside me and I saw my angel was laughing and smiling at me.

‘Gotcha. I know that you are awake. Plan to put a prank on me ha.’ She continues giggling and squealed when I attack her by tickling her body.

‘Yah..Yah..stop..stop..Okay I surrender..haha. omo.Let’s go now. We haven’t finished our duty yet. Poor Jaejoong-shi for left alone prepares all the food.’ Jessica removes the blanket that covers her body and put on her shoes. She walk pass me and headed to the door. My heart hurt when she remembers about Jaejoong. Why she need to mention his name in front of me.

I pull her wrist and held her waist to stop her from going. I hug her from behind. I need to do something. Just to stop her. I know. If I let her go, I’ll definitely have no chance to own her heart.

I can felt that she shocked with my action and tried to loose from my grip. I tighten my hug, leaned our body closer and whisper to her ears.

‘Jessica Jung, I’m fall in love with you.’

End Of Jiyong Pov



thanks for all of you who's subcribe....i'll feel more better if you guys willing to drop off some comments..^_^