THE DAY OF REVENGE

IF ....

CHAPTER 9
THE DAY OF REVENGE



Preview from previous chapter

They turn their look to Jessica, waiting for her reaction. She suddenly smiles and says that she will get revenge for what had happen. She explore her bag and examined what her brothers have pack for her. She believes that her brothers will not pack her stuff like a normal girl. She finishes with her work and the result was her bag number 1 consists of her daily cloth and beautiful dress for special event. Her bag number 2 full with her shoes, sandals and toiletries. And her last bag, content of her 10 thick pajamas, also special plastic bag.
Sica, Where’s your parents? Are they busy?
‘They are in somewhere that they can’t return. They left this world one year ago
.’




Oh`` that’s the only replies from the others after they heard Jessica’s answer regarding her parents.

They have no idea that Jessica’s parents already passed away. Her sudden answer makes them speechless and clueless as they haven’t experience or having friends who lost their parents before.

‘Oh okay…so how you gonna revenge? Any plan? Taeyeon, with her almost watery eyes breaks the shorts silent between them. Same goes to Yuri and Yoona.For them; it will be nothing if we lost both of our precious people in this world.

Jessica looks at them and flashes her sweet smile.’ Guys, all of you just hear my story..But, none of you have experience the same things. I bet, if you guys know the real story behind their death, I’m sure you guys will not sleep or maybe sympathy with me for a month.’ Jessica muttered in her own think when she looks at her friends watery eyes.

‘urm…let me think..What we have here..Itchy powder.. Laxative pills, ghost mask..Chili’s spray?

Perfect!’

‘Come closer guys, here is my plan. psst..psst…psst..’

‘Perfect!’Yuri Yoona and Taeyeon, exclaimed in unison.

‘Mr so proud Kingka and Miss Stup-i-d Bimbo queenka… Let’s play a game.’..



 

********** >_< **************





 

Time: afternoon
Loc: Seoul cafeteria.





The so called kingka and Queenka were having their lunch together at Seoul cafeteria. Their assistants were not accompanying them this time. They busy chattering, well it’s just Gyuri was the one who talk meanwhile Jaejoong just sit silently, paying no attention to her. Both of them were busy with their own world until they didn’t realize that 8 eyes were eyeing them from a corner of cafeteria


Flashback
‘Come closer guys, here is my plan.’ Jessica said while asking them to come closer to her and listen carefully her plan.

‘We will start our operation this afternoon during lunch time .All of them were having their morning activities now right? So for sure they will have their lunch straight after the activities.’
Tae tae,Yuri and Yoona just nodded their head as they felt excited in their secret operation.

‘We will eyeing them and we will pranks them with using this.’ Jessica took out a small bottle which contents laxative pills on it.

‘And this’. Another item was brought out from her plastic bag.

‘Itchy powder?’ All of them response in confuse reaction as they didn’t know how to put 2 items in 1 action.

‘Yes. We will use laxative pills and itchy powder. Therefore we need to separate to two teams. Team one, will handling K&Q meanwhile team 2, secretly slip in their class and close to their belongings. The items will separate according to situation. As we didn’t know what will they doing. All of us will eye the most suspect first, which means, Kingka & Queenka. After that we will separate into our own mission. Okay?

‘Perfect!’ All of them shout in excitement with their plan. They divide their self into two teams
according to their height. Short Team and Tall team.
End of flashback.




‘They were having their lunch now. I think we can separate to our mission. Taeyeon and I will stay here with laxative pills, Yoona and Yuri, you guys need to slip in their class, and put some itchy powder at their belongings. Okay? Remember be careful and not being too obvious, also don’t touch with your bare hand.’ Jessica said while divide the tricks item.

‘Okay. See guys in our dorm.20 minutes after this. Okay?’

‘Okay.Fighting!’

As she looks and her friends figure disappear, Jessica and Taeyeon now focusing on how to put the pills in their drinks. They keep staring at Kingka and Queenka first before Taeyeon brings out a good idea.

‘ Sica, I think I have an idea. I’ll go there and pretend to spilled water at Kingka. Then he must be angry..eh it doesn’t matter. He will surely change his cloth straight away after that. And I’ll try to make that stupid bimbo follow him. At that time, you have to be prepared with your pills. Once I give you a signal, came closer and drop that in their drinks..Okay?

‘Taeyeon-ah…you are so good in planning!’ Sica said while gave her a big hug.

‘Araso…..let’s start our mission. Fighting!’ Taeyeon chuckled with Jessica reaction. This girl does have aegyo on her.

Taeyeon make a move by buying a drink at cafeteria and walk near them until she spilled all the drink on Jaejoong’s head.

‘Opps..Sorry…My hand was slippery..I’m sorry Sunbaenim’ Taeyeon bow down as she act like she is truly innocent and have no intention to do.

‘You…better be careful next time’ as what they assume, Jaejoong really go to bathroom, maybe to clean all the drinks on his cloth. Gyuri,who was stood speechless with Jaejoong’s reaction. She can’t believe that Jaejoong was not angry with Taeyeon. He just manages to spill out a few words before left her to bathroom.

‘Hey you! What is your problem?? You and your stupid friends always create a trouble with me.
Gyrui’s words make Taeyeon felt burning in her heart and like she want to pull that bimbo’s hair right now.

‘ Gyuri-shi, I don’t think you should waste your time right now, better you take a look at Jaejoong ‘s sunbaenim now.’ Taeyeon said while holding her anger from explode.

‘Uh!’ Thanks to Taeyeon that Gyuri change her focus to Jaejoong. Taeyeon signal her hand for Sica came closer.

After she saw Taeyeon’s signal, Jessica walk to her and secretly put 2 tablets of laxative pills in Kingka & Queenka’s drinks.

‘Taeyeon, how was it?’ Jessica asks in worried because Taeyeon’s ear was burning in red color now.

‘I’m fine. But that bimbo needs to receive some lessons’

‘Owh..Okay..Let’s go. I’m done with the drinks.’ Jessica said after finish with her mission and drag Taeyeon out from there before Kingka & Queenka came back from bathroom.




 

********** >_< ***************






Meanwhile, Yoona and Yuri were on their way to Kingka and Queenka classroom. The class was empty and they start to check each desk whish one is belongs to k&Q. After a few moments in searching, they finally found their seats. It’s clearly state that ‘KINGKA & QUEENKA place’ on their table.

They have found two small beg, in a desk drawer. 1 small bag colorful bag full with perfume, compact powder, sun block lotion, hand and body lotion, mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss and make up. They assume that it’s going to be Gyuri’s belongings meanwhile the other beg just content of one sports pants.

‘urgh..This bimbo is so full with chemicals in her skins.’ Yoona said while checking Gyuri’s stuff.

‘Yah Yoona. We need to hurry. Put on hand gloves first.’ Yuri said in whispering sound. She doesn’t want anybody who walks at the corridor notice what they are up to.

‘Alright. So where should we put in it? Yoona bring out the Itchy powder carefully from her pocket and place it on the table before they decide where they should put it.

Yuri examined the things first before she decides to put itchy powder in Jaejoong’s pants also at Gyuri’s hand and body lotion.

‘Okay done. Let’s go to Taengsic now.’ Yuri finally done with her job and tries to drag Yoona out of class. They fasten their speed when they heard somebody was talking at corridor. It’s none other than Jaejoong’s assistant. But Yoonyul manage to escape their self from any trouble.




 

************ >_< *******************






 

Loc: Seoul Hall
Time:4 pm.




'Good Afternoon everyone. Now we will proceed to our next activities. Oh before that I just notice our friends who didn't join our program earlier, are here now. Nice to see you again girls. So how are you Jessica? Are you feeling well?

All of them change their looks from Leeteuk to Jessica. She just smile and nodded lightly. Jiyong who was stand near her, was whispering something at her ears. His words make Jessica blush and shy with his comment.

‘You look so cute in your bear pajama’
Jessica can’t stop smiling until someone bumps her from the back.

‘Ouch!’ She looks at the person who just did it on purpose. Jaejoong was stand behind her and flash his infamous smirked.

‘Stop day-dreaming will you, princess? You block the way and you make me feel sick looking at your response to Jiyong’ . Jaejoong obviously felt jealous with her shyness in front of Jiyong. He just doesn’t want to admit it and in response, he used dirty tricks to change Jessica’s attention to him. Bump into her purposely for a second time.

‘What the h-‘. Jessica stops her words and suddenly flashes a sweet smile to him.

‘You wait and see, Kim Jaejoong. Smile as you can. Enjoy your time before pleasure in the hell. You will not ever dare to smile or open your mouth after this. Jessica muttered in her own words, to be honest she does want to fight back but suddenly she remembers her plan earlier. She will be silent and pretend to obey in his words.

‘She’s s-smile? But why? Jaejoong who expect Jessica to fight back and fire him with her words was stunned and confuse with her reaction. However, he can’t help but felt warm in his heart when he looks at Jessica’s sweet smile.




 

********************* >_< ******************





Our next activities will be picking and perform games. In my hand, there’ll be 3 piece of paper. 2 of it have the same instruction. It’s gonna be easy for anyone who master with any types of games also fluent in English.

English?


‘Yes. English.’ As I told you it’s gonna be easy for anyone who master on it right? Okay for not waste any time, the leaders please step in front and pick a paper which game your group are in.’

The three leaders were done with their selection. Now all of them were waiting for Leeteuk to announce which game they will play.

‘Before I announce, leaders, please choose the best representative from your group.’
Leeteuk’s order end up with Jaejoong and Gyuri choose themselves as the best representative meanwhile Jiyong choose Jessica.

‘Jessica-shi please steps forward. Now I’ll announce which game all the groups will play.
Gyuri and Jaejoong choose paper wrote NO1 in it, so this means that these two groups will play the same game. Representative need to do some impersonation and the rest in your group need to guest what it is. No voice, No words are allowed. Araso?

‘Huh.It easy.’ That’s what both Kingka & the queenka thinks.

‘Jiyong’s group, your task is simple. You need to make a performance using English song. Jessica, I give you a choice to choose. Whether you sing by yourself or you can invite anyone from your groups to be your backups.

‘I choose my friends. Taeyeon,Yuri and Yoona to perform with me’. Jessica said with full of confident. She didn’t have any problem in English as her late parents always sent her to private English tutor since she was 4 years old.

‘Okay I’ll give you guys 10 minute for preparation. You guys may touch up your make up or change to more comfortable cloth.’

Gyuri decide to touch up her makeup a lil bit meanwhile Jaejoong was nowhere to be found after Leeteuk finish his announcement. Jessica and the gang just relax and chit chats with their sunbae while waiting for further instruction.
Exactly after 10 minutes, Leeteuk come out and takes his place besides Taeyeon who were sitting with the rest of her friends.

‘Eh sunbaenim , why do you sit here? Taeyeon can’t help from being nervous to seat beside him.

‘Can’t I? I’m not the one who performs; I’m judges and also the audience. So I need to seat in place which I can see the whole stage. So I decide to sit here.’ His cute smile also sweet dimples makes Taeyeon felt more nervous.

‘Neh’.

‘Okay contestant please take you place. No 1 contestant will be from Jaejoong’s group. Jaejoong please come out and take your place. Jaejoong was come out from stage curtain and looks like his jeans was change to sports pants. Yuri and Yoona who notice his pants, immediately inform Jessica about that.

‘Sica..Look at Jaejoong. He changes his pants. And we put some itchy powder in there.’

‘What? Great job guys.ahah.. We will see some monkey action on the stage today. Taeyeon did you remember the description on the Laxative pills bottle?’ It’s gonna be hell. A real hell, for Jaejoong after this. The description that Jessica mentions is about time for those pills to be effective. It takes 2 hour to be effective, and it has been 2 hour since lunch.

‘ Jaejoong…serve your right.. Don’t you ever dare to mess with me’




 

************ >_< *****************





‘Jaejoong, please take one paper on the table beside you. Read silently and start your imitation.’
Follow Leeteuk’s instruction, Jaejoong took a piece of paper on the table. The word that shows in the paper was ‘MICHAEL JACKSON’. He needs to imitate pop legend.

‘Ha. It’s so easy for me.’Jaejoong just smirked and make a cocky look once he finish to read the content inside the paper.

‘You may start now Jaejoong-shi.’ Hearing that, Jaejoong with a full of confident start to make a moonwalk. But right before he manage to start, he feeling something weird. His leg..Felt so uncomfortable and itchy. He starts to scratch his leg over and over again. He was feeling unsatisfied. He wonders what happen to him. Have he eat something dirty or allergic foods? As what he can recall, he didn’t eat anything that might harm him.

‘ouch! This gross.’ Now the laxative pills have took over his body. As he felt stomached and need to go to toilet immediately.

His group didn’t know that he was suffering from stomach-ache and itchiness. They thought that Jaejoong was trying to imitate monkey. His looks while scratching and holding his stomach looks exactly like monkey.

Jessica,Yuri,Yoona and Taeyeon can’t help their selves from laughing. Nobody knows the secret except them. They felt happy and satisfied with their revenge plan.



 


********** >_< **************





Jaejoong was unable to finish his imitation when leeteuk cut him off.

‘Okay times up. Jaejoong’s team, you disqualified from this game.’

‘Next, Gyuri-shi, please step in front.’ Leeteuk called Gyuri as a next contestant. But she didn’t reply nor come out to the stage.

‘Gyuri-shi? Leeteuk called again but this time got some reply from her.

‘Damn it. Why suddenly I’ve got diarrhea? And my skins. Oh my god. I can’t believe this. Oppa! I’ve got stomach-ache. I can’t perform.’ She storm out from the backstage and keep mumbling about her stomach-ache and her itchy skin.

‘oppa! I can’t perform! I’m sick!!’ she continue in nagging but Leeteuk just ignore her complain and replies casually as he knows Gyuri since her junior life in Seoul University. She well knew as so-fussy-bimbo since her being a junior until now.

‘So what are you gonna to do? No changes are allowed. You should think out of box and get ready for unpredicted things to happen. You continue your task or give up. That’s it. So choose wisely.’ Leeteuk answer firmly. He didn’t want other juniors will think him as an easy person.

‘ Urgh!!! I’m not gonna to do it!i’m sick! Gyuri raised her voice and felt unsatisfied with Leeteuk’s decision.

She didn’t know her answer and attitude raise Leeteuk’s anger. She thinks she is the one of his best facilitator and of course he will follow or fulfill her request. But she’s totally wrong. Leeteuk even didn’t bother to persuade her.

‘This is totally unacceptable. You guys as a senior should show a good attitude in front your junior. Now just Jiyong’s team left in this game. I’ve made my decision. If they manage to complete their task, I’ll reward them with something big and surely you guys will feel satisfied with it. If Jessica & friends succeed with her task, then I’ll let the whole jiyong’s group free from any activities for a whole day. You guys even can go back home and come back the following day.’Jaejoong and Gyuri were frown at their place. They felt unsatisfied but didn’t dare to challenge Leeteuk and make him angrier.

All of group- 3 members were rooting and cheering for Jessica & friends to do their best. They really hope that they can go back home and rest for awhile. Jessica felt bad to Jaejoong & Gyuri’s group. But she can’t hide her excitement to meet the Jung’s brothers again.

‘Okay girls. Take your place. I hope you do your best.’ Jiyong’s words make s felt encourage to do better in their performance.

Jessica was standing in the middle of the stage meanwhile Yoona,Yuri and Taeyeon were standing beside her ready for their action.

1..2..3 music please.


 

Friday night last orders at the pub,
Get in the car and drive to the club,
There's a massive crowd outside so we get in to the queue
It's quarter past 11 now we won't get in till quarter to two.

It's quarter to and we get to the front,
Girl on a guest list dressed like a c***
She asked security to check inside my shoes,
You can play this game with me but you know you're gonna lose.


Looked me up and down,
I don't make a sound,
There's a lesson that I want you to learn,
If you're gonna play with fire then you're gonna get burned,




Jessica looks directly into Gyuri’s and Jaejoong’s eye when she sang the chorus part.




Don't try and test me coz you'll get reaction,
Another drink and I'm ready for action,
I don't know who you think you are,
But making people scared won’t get you very far.




Gyuri and Jaejoong who’s understand the lyrics just sit in boiled anger inside their heart. They didn’t know English very well. But they do understand a bit of what Jessica’s sang.

Ooooooooooooo
Ooooooooooooo



In the club make our way to the bar,
Good dancing love but you should have wore a bra.
Guy on the mike and he's making too much noise,
There's these girls in the corner wanting attention from the boys.

I see these girls and they're shouting through the crowd,
Don't understand why they're being really loud.
They make their way over to me,
They try to push me out the way,
I'll push her back, she looks at me and says,
What you try to say?


Looked me up and down,
I don't make a sound,
There's a lesson that I want you to learn,
If you're gonna play with fire then you're gonna get burned,





[color="#DDA0DD"]The performance was so flawless. Jessica voice harmonizes with Taeyeon’s voice. Her English was so perfect. Nobody knows that she can speak English fluently. Yuri and Yoona were responsible in their dance. They did some ssanti dance and also they even manage to imitate Gyuri and Jaejoong’s reaction when they perform their task. From Michael Jackson moonwalk to Monkey walk. All of juniors including Jaejoong’s group and Gyuri’s group were enjoy their performance and even laugh at their imitation.

They finished their performance with standing ovation from the audience. No need to announce who is the winner, because it’s so obvious that Jiyoung’s team is the winner.

‘Yeoboseyo! Oppa!i’m coming home!!!’





wait for jung's siblings moments. Special addition for yulho,Taesu,Yoonchu moment.
also Jaesica vs Jisica next.

 

i don't have any readers except for lucefer...lucefer!!thanks for stick with me here & ssf..i'm kind of sad now.. >_<