CHAPTER 8 >_< HOT & COLD >_

IF ....

Hi guys.....it has been a week since I last update.hehe..mianhe....kind of bz and my internet connection was broken...but I’m here with my new update....this will be long update...enough to cover for 1 week update... >_< I think so...

CHAPTER 8
HOT & COLD





All the groups finish with plan for their performance. Since there’s a lot of junior this intakes, they decide to just choose selective person to be their representative. As for Jiyong’s group, they decide to choose Jessica and the gang along with their seniors to perform meanwhile for Jaejoong’s and Gyuri’s group, they decide to choose the best performers which means, themselves instead.

Right before the performance is about to start, the whole Seoul Hall suddenly blackout. All Junior were shocked and some of them were scream and crying, especially girls. The facilitators just relax and took a fast solution by instruct them to move out from Seoul Hall to Seoul football field.

After they confirm that everyone already gathered, Mc Teuk makes an announcement by using inhaler.

‘ check..check….123…’

‘Annyeonghaseyo…it’s me MC teuk-imnida. Sorry for all the inconvenient. Unexpected thing suddenly happen, therefore we can’t continue our activity tonight. Lucky for you guys, all allow sleeping early today. But, don’t be so happy. Meet me at here, the same place by tomorrow at 6a.m’
Mc Teuk ends his announcement with receive big sigh from juniors. All of them were groaning and sighing because need to wake up early in the morning, except for Sica.Yes Sica..She even didn’t speak anything nor didn’t her friends hear any words from her. They didn’t realize that Sica is not there with them since earlier. They gasped when they finally realize that Sica is nowhere to be found.

‘ Omo..Where’s Sica? Yoona Yuri…Do you notice her?’ Taeyeon ask with worries shows from her face.
Yoona and Yuri shrugged their head while looking for her everywhere.

‘She’s not here .I’m wonder since when we apart from each other.’ Yuri said while thinking of any possibility where’s sica go.

‘Oh shoot!! I don’t think it will turn to be good. I just realize that I didn’t hear her voice since the blackout.’ Yoona said and flip open her handphone try to dial Jessica’s number.


The number you had dial, is currently busy. Please try again later.


‘Unnie..I can’t reach her. We need to tell facilitators about this.’ Yoona’s answer makes Taeyeon and Yuri more worry. They scared if something bad happen to Sica.

They approach Kwon Jiyong who was talking with Leeteuk and the rest of his assistant.

‘Ji-Jiyong sunbaenim..’Yuri hesitates to tell him what exactly happen. They push among each other but suddenly got interrupt by Mc Leeteuk

‘You are Kim Taeyeon right? Tell me what it is regarding. Is there anything happen? Leeteuk question makes Taeyeon more nervous but blushing when he knows her name.

‘Sunbaenim…Si-Sica is missing’.

‘What?!! Jiyong spilled out his drinks and was looking at Taeyeon and the rest with a shocked face.



 

************* MEANWHILE *******************




Seoul hall is now empty with juniors due to blackout. But is seems like someone still stuck at there. The poor girl was shivering and stiffed at her place that she seats. She hates darkness; she can’t stand to be stuck in this situation. All those things regained back the black memories which she wants to dispose.

‘o-omma…I’m scared. Help me’ Jessica was crying and blank minded. She doesn’t know what to do. Her minds tell her to get out from that place, but her body won’t follow her mind.

Tears were covers whole over her face. She starts to be panicked as her Achluophobia (fear of darkness) take over her body and mind.

Jaejoong and Gyuri who saw what happen right in front of their eyes just chuckles and smirked with each other. They know Jessica was crying, but they even didn’t bother to go near her or comfort her.

Looks of satisfaction were clearly showed from their face. They satisfied that, person who dares to challenge them –Kingka & Queenka-was crying and felt weak even before they do any step further.

Yeah, true to be told that they are the one who switch off the power box of Seoul hall. They intend to harm Jessica by drag her away from the hall, and brainwash her about her attitude. But, Jessica condition who they assume as just scared of a dark makes their work easier. They didn’t need to drag her away as they just need to monitor what will happen or what she will do next.

Suddenly they heard a few footsteps were heading to their place.

‘Shoot, Jaejoong, we need to go. They are coming’ Gyuri said and try to walk away as light as possible,. Scared if their Leader of facilitators saw what they have done.

‘No. You go first. I want to stay for the next show.’ Jaejoong reply her but didn’t bother to make an eye contact. He is too busy eyeing Jessica who was still crying and hugging herself.

‘But’ Gyuri try to protest as she wants Jaejong to go with her. She felt jealous when she saw that Jaejoong was busy eyeing Jessica rather than make an eyes contact with her.

Her words reply with go-away hand gesture from Jaejoong.

‘Huh! Fine!’ She storm out from the place and was cursing Jessica for makes Jaejoong act weird on her.



 

************ >_< *****************




Jessica Pov


Tap..tap..tap..

I heard footsteps were heading to my direction. I don’t know what to do. I try to hide in between of chairs.i’m too scared to open my eyes or heard anything. I covered my ears and just pray there’ll be nothing happen to me.

I can feel someone was breathing heavily at my neck. I’m so scared. I let out a big shrieked dolphin sounds as HE land his hand on my shoulder.

‘Arghhhhhhh!!!!!Let me go…Don’t touch me’. I was panicked. That person tries to reach my hand, but I struggle to fight back. I don’t want to be hurt by this guy.

‘Help..Help..Someone Help..Omma..Appa..Oppa!!HELP ME!’ I was shaking hardly and tears were running down through my cheek.

‘Jessica..Jessica calm down..It’s ME. Open your eyes. Nothing bad is going to happen to you. I’m here. It’s me, Jiyong oppa.’

‘Ji-Jiyong oppa?’I slightly open my eyes. I can see a figure in front me with worries show from his face try to smile.

‘Sun-Sunbaenim…’ I hug him once I confirm that was Jiyong oppa who stands in front of me. I’m felt dizzy and my body was shaking badly. I think he can feel my body vibrate from fears.

Another few steps were coming to us. It’s no other else but Taeyeon,Yoona,Yuri,Mc teuk along with Jiyong’s assistant.

JIyong’s hug was replaced by girls hug. They cry with me and shocked to saw my skin turns to pale and my body cold in vibrate.

I’m touched with their concern. Their concern makes me felt warm. To be honest, I do think to just back home and being comfort by my brothers. I do miss them a lot. I’m wonder..What will they do if they know what happen to me?.

‘Let’s go back to your dorm.’ Mc Teuk said and offered his hand to support me standing. I tried to stand but my leg felt weak. Maybe it still shocked with what happen just now. My knees nearly meet the hard floor. But someone supports my body and holds me tight from falling down. I look at the person, our eyes met makes me blush.

‘Let me carry you’.Jiyong said and places me at his back. This is my first time being piggy backs by guys other than my brothers. I said nothing but just nodded my head as I’m felt tired to walk or do anything right now. The comfort feelings …it’s seems like my brothers who carry me right now. I am asleep as my head landing at his shoulder.

End Of Jaesica pov.


Jaejoong’s eye widened when he saw Jessica was hugging Jiyong and cry in his embrace. He felt angry and slightly jealous when he looks at Jiyong who piggy backs Jessica and her head gently touch his shoulder. He doesn’t know why he felt like this. He is so sure that he hates this girl. This girl, reminds him with his bad love memories. The way she looks at people, the way she argues or fight back when people tries to bully her and friends. The way she ignore his present. It’s totally the same with his ex. What makes it’s different is only their face, body and voice. They didn’t share the same name but both of them use American name.

‘Tiffany..Why I can’t forget our past. This girl..Totally different with you, but her present makes me remember you. You dump me and never look at me again. I hate you. And you make me hate this girl.’ Jaejoong muttered in his own world.



 

********** >_< ***************



Back to Jessica situation.. All of them were looking at Jessica who sleeps peacefully in her animal pajama.

flashback


When they arrived to their dorm, Jiyong tries to lay her down quietly on the bed while being watching by the rest. He felt warm on his cheek. He is blushing when their face got a shot distant.

Suddenly Jessica eyes open widely once she felt she lays down on something.

‘Owh Sica, you awake?’ Tayeon ask and help her to seat.
Jessica just nodded her head and speaks nothing. She felt sleepy but can’t sleep without wearing her animal pajama. She walks towards her big luggage and took out 10 pajamas from it.

Bear, cat, rabbit, cow, chicken, duck, hello kitty, doraemon, Pikachu and puppy. 10set complete of pajama. It’s not thin pajama. But it’s more to animal costume. She choose Bear pajama and heading to bathroom to change.

All of them were dumbfounded with her action. To be surprised that she had 10set of animal pajamas and looks like she is sleep walking.

They felt amused by Sica because she fit perfectly in that pajama. She looks damn cute little kids.

‘Sica, are you going to sleep now? Yuri’s words break the silent.

‘Neh``’ She answered with her close eyes.

‘Goodnight Yunho oppa,Junsu Oppa,Yoochun oppa,Heechul oppa.’ She adds before fall to deep sleep.

End of flashback.


Yunho oppa?

Junsu oppa?

Yoochun oppa?

Heechul oppa?

They were dumbfounded once again with sica’s action. She was really sleeping when she change to her pajama.

‘So, sunbaenim. How about tomorrow morning activity? Can we skip it for this time? I don’t think Jessica can manage to wake up early tomorrow. Look at her condition. I do think she still shocked with what had happen.’ Taeyeon manage to talk eye to eye with Mc Teuk. She felt red tomatoes were growing on her cheek. Leeteuk’s eyes and smile make her barely breathe.

Yuri and Yoona who stands beside saw that and start to .

‘Okay. I’ll let you guys skip for morning activity. So see you guys in afternoon session. Bye’.
They waved goodbye. Yuri and Yoona not letting Taeyeon go so easily. They until the whole of her face turns to red.

‘Taeyeon-ah..Did you fall in love with Leeteuk sunbaenim?

‘No.I –I don’t know. I just…just like to see his face. He has such a cute s.’ Taeyeon answer nervously until she didn’t realize what she had said just now.

‘s?bu ya….You are so ert unni!’ Yoona can’t hide from her alligator laugh.

‘Neh…Ni..eh?what?what did I said?’Taeyeon was shocked with her own words.

‘s. You said s just now. N.I.P.P.L.E.S’. They answered her question in unison.

‘Andwe!!!i mean I want to say dimples..Not s’

‘hahah..whatever..Taeyeon is a ert…’

‘Yah!’


 

************* >_< *****************


Time: 0800
Location: Jung’s mansion & Jessica’s dorm.

Jung’s brother were sit down and having breakfast at the living room. The environment looks so dead. No words were coming out from their lips. What they do just staring blankly at their sister’s favorite place to seat. All the foods serve on the table is all of Jessica’s favorite food- Wafer, KImbap, Kimchi, Milk and sandwich.-

‘Hyung give me that plate. This is her favorite’s food. Sica will eat it once she wa-‘Junsu’s words stop when he realize that his sister will not be in the house for a month now.

‘Hei, what time is now?’Heechul, the eldest brothers ask and flip open his handphone.

‘It’s 8 am now. Why hyung?’Yunho answer his brother question with full of curiosity.

‘I want to call Sica.’ Heechul’s simple words cause a chaos in Jung’s mansion. All of them were fight to talk with their sister. They try to snatch Heechul’s handphone from each other.

‘Hello?’ a voice answered the call.

All of them grew excited to hear the voice. They can’t hear clearly because Junsu were running with
handphone in his hand.

‘He-Hello!!Sica!!!!Oppa miss you!!

‘What are you doing? Are you doing well? Are you sleeping well? What did you eat? Do they serve you with your favorite food? Junsu keep asking back to back with his high pitch dolphin voice

‘Err..’ SICA answer call hesitantly..

‘Annyeonghaseyo..I’m not Sica.I’m, Kim Taeyeon, her friends. She is sleeping right now.’

‘Junsu!!!! Turn the call to loudspeaker. We want to hear sica’s voice too.’ The rest of Jung’s brother yells in unison.

‘Okay2x.’

‘Hello..I’m sorry, but who are you once again?’ Junsu ask once again to reconfirm that the one who talking was not his sister.

‘I’m Kim Taeyeon.Jessica’s new friend.Annyeonghaseyo..Who’s this talking? Any message you want to leave? I’ll pass it to her when she wakes up later.



‘Taeyeon-shi, may I know, where’s our sister?’
‘Don’t you guys have any morning activities? ‘
‘How come she can sleeps until now?.’
‘What time she sleep yesterday?



Taeyeon who shocked with morning call answer them calmly.


‘Jessica is sleeping right now.’
‘Yes, we have morning activities, but head of facilitators let us skip due to circumstances.’
‘She’s sleeping until now most probably because of accident that happen yesterday.’
‘All of us were sleep around 2 am.’


‘What?!!!!’ They shocked with her answer and make them worry when they heard Taeyeon mention about accident had happen yesterday.

‘Taeyeon-shi,I’m Jung Junsu. Jessica’s brother.

‘I’m Jung Heechul, the eldest brother’


‘I’m Jung Yunho the 2nd brother’

‘I’m Jung Yoochun. the 4th brother’.

‘Taeyeon-shi, can you explain to us what had happen to our sister yesterday? Junsu continue hi s sentences when the rest of Jung’s brothers finish with their self introduction.
Taeyeon have no other choice. She explain everything from A to Z. She’s so surprised with their reaction. Their reaction is not too angry but, more to worries and concerns. It’s clearly shows how close they are as siblings.

‘Thanks for your information. I think I should hang up this phone call now. Just tell her that her oppa call.okay?’ right before Taeyeon hang up the phone call, she heard someone scream to get her attention.

‘Yeah?’

‘Taeyeon-shi, can you do me a favor?

‘Sure. What it is? ‘

‘Can you please stay by Sica’s side? Don’t betray her or hate her. I know she must be act as a strong girl right?’

‘Yes. It’s correct. She was the one who protect us from bullies. And no need to worry. I’ll not betray her. There are 2 other friends besides me. We will take good care of her.

‘Thanks. And one more thing, can you please watch her for us? Call us if anything happen. Also, don’t let her be alone in dark and empty place again.’ Junsu added the order (favor) that he want
Taeyeon to be alert.

‘Okay, No problem. You guys can count on me.’


 


***************** >_< ***************



Jessica is still sleeping when Taeyeon end her conversation with Sica’s brothers. Yoona and Yuri already wake up early in the morning and nowhere to be found. Maybe they went to buy some breakfast for them.

Taeyeon was lying next to Jessica and examined her face carefully. ‘This sweet and cute girl what happen to her past? Why her brothers over thinking and ask her not to betray their sister? She is pretty, how about her brothers? They should be gorjess as her.’ The entire question was barraged in her mind.

Taeyeon’s thinking got interrupt by Yoona and Yuri who suddenly storm the room like a dog chase after them.

‘Unnie…you need to know this.’ Yoona said while try to catching her breath.

‘W-We know who the mastermind behind yesterday incident is.’ Yuri continues Yoona’s word.

‘What? Who was it?’ Taeyeon gasp with the news they brought. She hasn’t think that it would be on purpose intention.

‘They are the KIngka & Queenka!’Yoona and Yuri loud voice surely enough to make Taeyeon heard them clearly even Jessica also wakes up from her sleep.

‘What did you say?’Jessica voice half sleep half awake. But her face change when she heard about the Kingka & Queenka.


Flashback

Yoona and Yuri wake up earlier than Taeyeon and Jessica. It has been their habit to wake up early and makes some breakfast for their family. Since they are in Hostel and forbidden from doing any cooking activities, so they decide to just buy some food for the rest of them.

They were cross the old building after they got what they want from café. They were busy chattering until they heard someone talking about yesterday incident. Yoona make a signal to Yuri to step lightly as they attempt to eavesdropping their conversation. Yuri tries to get a better view by step closer. Her jaw drop when she saw Gyuri and Jaejoong, who was talking just now. Both of them were accompany by their assistants.

‘Oppa, what happen yesterday after I leave?

Gyuri’s question change Jaejoong’s face. He doesn’t want to mention what happen yesterday. Gyuri might know his change of tone if he tells her.It will not turn good. She is just like a crazy fan girls out there if they know about their idol or favorite was eyeing some other girl.Jaejoong hate Jessica. But In the same time he doesn’t want Gyuri to do something bad that can harm her.

‘She just crying until Jiyong found her’

‘Jiyong?! What the heck is he doing? He never interrupts our business before.’ Gyuri felt annoy when she heard about Jiyong backup Jessica. This is her first time hearing Jiyong’s respond for some girl. She did try to flirt with him before just because he is the heir for YG entertainment, but Jiyong just ignore her existence. Jiyong is not the like any other rich guy who easily to fall in her charm. Same goes to Jaejoong.

‘Hey hyung, why you guys doing this? Nickhun’s questioned his leader action.

‘Yeah correct. You ask us to cover for your line just because of this? His other fellow members continue in asking.

Jaejoong just give them a death glare to make them shut up their mouth.

‘We are the kingka & Queenka, nobody ever dare to humiliate us in front others except for this girl. I can’t accept that, you know. And you guys, as our assistance, if you want continue to stay beside us, just keep your mouth shut and follow our steps! Araso!’ Gyuri speaks on behalf Jaejoong and her. She felt weird that Jaejoong act different today. Usually he will smacked their head or bit them if they ever dare to question his action. His reaction makes her more suspicious with what exactly happen.

‘Hei!’ they look at the voice that suddenly interrupt their conversation.
It was Jiyong and the gang who coming closer to their spot.

‘ O-oppa!what are you doing here? ‘

‘Nothing just wants to ask some question.’ Jiyong reply and give a signal to Top for handling something to Gyuri.

Gyuri was thought that Jiyong want to give her some present smile widely and greedily to receive it. But her smile stops when she saw what exactly it is. It was her handkerchief.

‘It was yours right?’ Jiyong ask with his infamous smile.

‘Yes.B-But how you found it oppa?

‘Easy..I found someone was staring at me in the dark when I hug Jessica last night. When my friends check it, nobody was there except for this handkerchief.’Jiyong’s face turn to Jaejoong who was looking at him.

He chuckled with his reaction. He knows, Jaejoong felt uneasy right now.

‘Listen, I’m not interested with your business, but if it has anything to do with Jessica and the gang, then I’ll enter the picture. Understand? Jiyong, who shows his sweet smile just now, turns to death serious reaction.

‘Don’t mess up with my friends’.


End of flashback.




‘That’s what exactly happens.’ Yoona and Yuri finish their story with a big sighed.

‘ So the one who causes the hall blackout is them?’ Taeyeon asks still unbelief with what she heard.

‘Exactly!’ Yuri nodded her head to reconfirm her statement just now. Meanwhile Yoona was busy eyeing Jessica who stunned at her bed.

They turn their look to Jessica, waiting for her reaction. She suddenly smiles and says that she will get revenge for what had happen. She explore her bag and examined what her brothers have pack for her. She believes that her brothers will not pack her stuff like a normal girl. She finishes with her work and the result was her bag number 1 consists of her daily cloth and beautiful dress for special event. Her bag number 2 full with her shoes, sandals and toiletries. And her last bag, content of her 10 thick pajamas, also special plastic bag.

Jessica took out the plastic bag and open it in front the rest of them. They gasped when the saw there’s many tricks item inside the plastic bag. Laxative pills can causes anyone having a hurricane diarrhea, Chili’s spray-can makes people eyes go blind for a week. Ghost mask-can scared people, thick rope-can tide up people or make them falling down, itchy powder-can make people felt uneasy and always scratch up their body, fake animal-rat, frog lizards, coakcroahes.
Jessica smacked her head once she saw the entire item.

‘Wow unni,your brother are daebak! Yoona said while still examined the tricks stuff.

‘Yah sica, they are awesome. How come they can predict you will fall in to this kind of situation?’ Yuri added.

‘Oh Sica,I almost forgot to inform you. Your brothers call just now.’

‘Which brothers? ’

‘All of them’

Taeyeon’s answer makes Jessica felt happy. Her brothers do miss her. And their behaviors are predictable.

‘Did they leave any message?

‘Yeah, they told that they miss you.’ Taeyeon keep thinking about Jessica’s brothers words. She can’t mention to Jessica what exactly they ask her to do.

‘Sica, Where’s your parents? Are they busy?

‘They are in somewhere that they can’t return. They left this world one year ago.’

************** >_< ******************




so..how was it? okay?drop your comment guys..makes me feel btter.. >_<