Chapter 7.

Numbed.

--------JONGUP'S POV-----------

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around me. Hmm, who is that beside me? Yeojin? I smiled and used my right hand to pat her head, which caused her to jerk up immediately.

--------END OF JONGUP'S POV-----------

I woke up from my sleep when I felt someone touching my head. I lifted my head and saw someone smiling brightly at me. That silly kid, why does he always have a smile on him. I couldn't help it but smile back. I was relieved that he was awake. "Did you cry last night?" For once Jongup's smile disappeared, it was replaced with an unhappy look. Oops, caught. I flashed him an awkward smile. "No more crying, do you understand me?" Jongup looked really serious so I quickly nodded. 

The peaceful atmosphere disappeared when 2 guys barged into the hospital ward. "Jonguppie! How are you feeling?" Himchan asked while checking him up and down. Jongup just looked at him confusedly and said; "I'm okay hyung." "I don't think you are okay! The nurse said that you were hit on the head and you were bleeding profusely! That's why you fainted!" Himchan blurted out before anyone could stop him. Yongguk nudged him in the ribs, signalling him to stop talking. Jongup shot a glance at me and back at Himchan. "Where's the others?" Jongup tried changing the subject. "Zelo was whining for ice cream so Daehyun and Youngjae brought him to buy some." "That kid just can't stop eating." Himchan said while shaking his head. 

"NOONA!!! JONGUPPIE HYUNG!" Zelo's voice can be heard even before he entered the ward. Yongguk shot him glares and Zelo lowered down his head and walked in with silence. Youngjae and Daehyun coming in after him. Youngjae smiled at me and I smiled back. I looked at Daehyun but he was avoiding me. Did I do something wrong? "Hyung, I want to go home." Jongup whined. To his surprise, Yongguk just nodded. 

-------------------------

I missed you, my dear home. I smiled to myself. I still had difficulties walking but I insisted on going for my practices. I went up to the bathroom to wash up. I looked into the mirror and realised how pale I looked. My face was drained of colour and my dark eye rings stood out even more. I washed my face and went to chang into fresh clothings. I grabbed my bag and left the room, closing the down behind me. "You sure you want to go for practice? Your condition might worsen and your throat isn't in a good condition too, isn't it?" Youngjae got everything right. My ankle was still swollen and bandaged so I couldn't go for dance practices. My throat was feeling a little better than yesterday but I know it wasn't good enough for me to do my recording today. There was a album cover photoshoot scheduled today but looking at the state my face is currently in, I couldn't do it either. I sighed and sank into the couch in despair. "Oh, this is for you." Youngjae handed me a box. "It's a phone. So that we can contact you. All the contact numbers you need are already inside." I was about to thank him when he got up and leave. You opened up the box and took out the phone, it was a Samsung S3. You smiled and sent a text to Youngjae. 

"Thanks, pabo." 

"Oh, so you do know how do use a phone?" 

I shot a glare at his door. "Tsk."

"Don't thank me, it wasn't me who got you the phone." 

"Then who got it?"

"Figure it out yourself."

Who could it be? Ah whatever. Just then, Daehyun came home and walked into the room without saying anything. 

"Yah, what's wrong with Daehyun?" 

"Yah, I'm your oppa and you talk to me like that?!"

"You didn't answer my question."

"I don't know. Ask him yourself you idiot." 

I scrolled down the contacts in my phone and stopped at one person's name. Should I text him? I wonder why he's been avoiding me... I was staring at his name, contemplating whether to text him or not when my phone vibrated, making me jump. Aish.

From: Jongup

Yah, did you go to practice? DO NOT GO. 

I chuckled at his text. Youngjae didn't tell him that I was still at home? Smiling to myself, I replied to his text. 

"Too late, I already went."

"WHAT!? Get back home right now!"

"No, I'm going to go practice. See you later uppie!" 

"YAH CHOI YEOJIN!" 

I giggled and ignored his text. Another text came in and I thought it was Jongup, but it was Yuna. 

"Yeojin! I heard that you are home already? Rest well ok! I'm heading to practice now, school is boring and there's a lot of assignments. I helped you collect your assignments! I will pass it to you later." 

I groaned after reading the text. 

"Yuna! You should have just left the assignments with the teachers T_T Why did you collect them T_T"

"Hehe, mianhae. :p You have a lot of assignments to do!! I think you will have to stay up late tonight tehee. I'm going to practice now! See you later at home!"

I can't wait to start practicing again, I was lagging behind the other members a lot. I let out a sigh after remembering that I will have to do my album photoshoot alone. It seems like they have really changed me, the old me was back and I wasn't afraid to show the real me now. I was genuinely happy. 

Another update! ^^ Hehehe^^  Is it up to you guys' liking so far? ^^ Please do comment! ^^

ENJOY~

Gifs/pictures used belongs to their rightful owner! ^^