Chapter 5.

Numbed.

"REDO REDO REDO! What exactly have you girls been doing!? Dreaming?! All of your dance steps are messed up! You do know how to dance don't you!?" the familiar loud voice echoed throughout the whole dance room again. "If I don't see any improvements, don't think of getting a break!" our dance teacher Jino yelled in our faces. He looks very friendly though but well the saying goes: 'don't judge a book by it's cover' and i guess it's really true. You were beginning to get the hang of the steps but overall the whole group still looks very messy because some of them still can't manage to remember the steps. "Look at Yeojin! Look at how she's doing it! Finally someone is dancing something decent!" The 6 of you were busy dancing and didn't realise that B.A.P was standing at the door watching all of you. 

"Jino hyung, let them take a break. They look like they are going to faint soon." A low voice came out of nowhere. "Argh fine, take a 10 minutes break." Jino said in frustration. You dragged yourself to where your bag was and began gulping down your water. You took your towel and wiped off your sweat and covered your face for a few seconds to cool down. When you removed your towel from your face, you were shocked to see Daehyun standing in front of you and giving you a bottle of water. "It's the same as the one in the morning. Hurry and take it my arm hurts!" You took the bottle from him and was about to thank him when he sat down beside you. You looked around and notice that the rest of B.A.P was also talking with the rest of your members. "Thanks." "You are welcome. So how did your recording go?" "It didn't really went well." "Because of your throat?" "Yeah." "Make it a habit to have honey water. It helps." You just nodded your head. "Good luck for the rest of your dance practice, you were doing pretty well there." You turned to take a look at him because the whole time both of you were talking, you were looking at everywhere else except for his face.

You turned and you saw him smiling at you. It was weird but your heart was beating faster and you have to admit that he was really good looking. His eye smile can make any girl's heart flutter, including you. You nodded and turned away. 10 minutes were over and you have to get back to dance practice. The 6 of you stood up and got ready to dance. It was the same routine and you were already getting the grip of it. You were engrossed in looking at your own reflection in the mirror, making sure that you did all the steps correctly and you didn't realise Yuna who was dancing behind you came a bit too close. Before Jino could correct Yuna and asked her to take a step back, she accidentally tripped on your right foot, causing the both of you to fall. There was an excruciating pain in your left foot because you accidentally twisted it while falling but you ignored the pain. Minyoung and Mirae hurried over to help the both of you up. 

It was getting more and more painful as you continued to dance but you ignored it. "Hyung, her left foot doesn't seem right." Jongup whispered to Yongguk who was sitting beside him. Yongguk nodded in agreement. "It would be worse if she ignored the pain." "Hyung, what do we do? Should we tell Jino hyung?" Yongguk wanted to tell Jino but Jino decided to call it a day, seeing all 6 of you making a slight improvement. You walked towards your bag, trying to put as little weight as you can on your left foot. The rest of your members didn't realise that you were walking weirdly. You bent down and reached for your bag and lost your balance, preparing to fall when a pair of hands slipped around your waist and helped you up. "You need to ice it." You looked up and realised it was Daehyun. "Oh Yeojin is your foot okay?" You realised that everyone were looking at the both of you and you quickly got out of Daehyun's arms. "I'm okay." You said and flashed them a small smile. The 12 of you left the dance room and went to a nearby restaurant to grab dinner before heading back to the dorm. You had a hard time trying to walk as if your left foot was okay. 

---------------

"Have you girls decided on the group name yet? You only have about a day left." Youngjae said while digging into his meal. The 6 of you sighed and shook your heads together. "Hmmmm. Well then leave the thinking to us, the 6 of you can just concentrate on your album recording, dance practices and upcoming album cover photoshoot, interviews, variety shows and-" Youngjae didn't managed to finish his sentence because Yongguk smacked him on his head. "Yah hyung! Can you please don't be so violent?! It hurts you know!" Youngjae grumbled while rubbing the back of his head. "Then stop stressing them you dumb head." "I'm not dumb! I'm the brain in B.A.P!" The rest of them just laughed at how silly they were. You were actually laughing along with them too, to your surprise. You felt really comfortable around them, like you knew them for years. You were enjoying yourself, when you caught sight of someone who looked familiar, someone who you didn't want to see for the entire rest of your life. 

 

 

TRIPLE UPDATE hehehehe :p. Oopsy, it's a cliffhanger hehehe. I was bored and I didn't have anything else to do so tadah! another chapter. :p to those who have suggestions about the group name, please don't hesitate to leave a comment :D okay, this is really going to be the last update today. See you next time guys *waves* And greetings to my new subscribers! ^^

ENJOY~

Gifs used belongs to their respective owners. ^^