Chapter 4.

Numbed.

It was 8am in the morning and all 6 of you girls were already up, preparing for the album recording later on. You were nervous because your throat wasn't in a very good condition due to the lack of water after yesterday's vigorous training. *I should have been more careful and took good care of my throat! Argh.* You mentally blamed yourself. You put on a simple hoodie and a denim shorts and went to the kitchen to look for something that can soothe your throat. You found some honey in the cupboard and you made yourself a cup of warm honey water. You were leaning against the kitchen counter, sipping on your drink when Daehyun came in. He gave you a tablet. "It's for your throat, it helps." He motioned for you to take it but you were just staring at it. He let out a sigh and went over to grab a cup of water. He tossed the tablet in the water and it dissolved. "Drink it or else you will have a hard time recording later." He left without another word. 

You waited for him to leave the kitchen and went over to drink it. You washed both of the cups and placed them back onto the counter. The other 5 of them came out of the room, ready to go. It was only a day since the 6 of you met but everyone were already getting along with each other. Although you were quiet, the 5 of them would still try to start a conversation with you and they always made sure you weren't left out. The 6 of you walked to the recording studio, it wasn't near but still all of you decided to walk there. Yuna walked beside you and the both of you started talking. It was always her starting the conversation and making sure it doesn't die. You were answering her but you were still holding back. It wasn't easy for you to completely open up to someone in such a short time but you could tell everyone was trying and you felt really greatful towards them.

 

*All these years of suffering alone, all those feelings buried deep inside and the mask I put on to keep everyone away from me. Will they be able to tear off this mask of mine and save me from all those bad memories that's torturing me? I feel as if the real me is disappearing bit by bit. I'm tired of acting as if I'm strong and I have no feelings. Please save me... and bring the real me back.* You thought to yourself while staring at the lyrics of your debut song. "Yeojin! Yeojin! It's your turn now! Yeojin!" Mirae's voice snapped you out of your daze. You stood up from the couch and went inside the recording studio. You slightly warmed up your throat and put on the headphones. You were really worried about the condition of your throat and couldn't stop fidgeting around. The music started and you calmed down a little. Music always calms you down and let you forget about your worries and troubles for a little while. 

You gave your best and tried to perfect every high note but the condition of your throat didn't allow you to. The recording of your song ended and you went out of the recording studio. "It's important to take good care of your throat. You were not able to perfect every high note today due to the condition of your throat but I believe that you will be able to if you took better care of your throat. Come back again at the end of this week." The producer of your debut song told you. You nodded and thanked him before sitting down on the couch where the rest of your members were. 

"Yeojin-ah, don't worry too much okay? Take good care of your throat from today onwards. I'm sure you will be able to do better next time." Mirae assured you and gave you a pat on your back. You smiled and nodded. Despite of their continuous assurance, you were still worried and you kept blaming yourself for not taking a better care of your throat. The recording for the other members weren't done yet and you were just staring into space while waiting for them. Yuna tried to start a conversation with you but she could tell that you didn't want to talk so she just sat beside you. There was still dance practice later on you promised yourself that you will give it your all to make up for the recording. 

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE! I will be gone for a few days because I have a lot of things to do and I will not have the time to update :( I promise I will try to find time to update if I can! ^^ Then, till the next update hehe! ^^ *waves*

Oh yeah, please do comment and let me know how do you find the fic T_T comments are really important to me and i appreciate them <3 AND A BIG THANK YOU TOO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS! Hehe love you guys. :p

ENJOY~

And guys please give me some suggestions on the group name, i really have no idea. T_T

 

Gifs/pictures used belongs to their rightful owner! ^^