Chapter 30.

Numbed.

 

Monday; 5 November 2012

 

-----Yeojin's POV-----

"Are you sure you want to go to school today?" Yuna asked me for the umpteenth time. I eyed her suspiciously. Why is everyone trying to keep me away from school today?! Even HyeJung who I'm not close with asked me the same question. 

I simply nodded my head and walked past her to put on my shoes. I heard Yuna let out a sigh as she followed me out of the dorm. 

Yuna kept stealing glances at me when we were in the van, on our way to school. I caught her looking at me once and I narrowed my eyebrows at her. She quickly looked away and fiddled around with her phone. I took a look at her for the last time before staring out of the window. 

Why is everyone acting so weird? Is something going on in school that I don't know about? I shrugged mentally, not eliminating that possibility because I didn't paid any attention to whatever was happening in school. 

When I was still busy thinking about other possible reasons, my phone vibrated. I reached into my skirt pocket and took it out. 

 

From: Youngjae

Yah, are you going to school today?

 

Why is everyone asking me about school today?! Just what on earth is wrong!?

I tapped on the screen of my phone harder than usual. 

 

To: Youngjae

Yes I am. Is there a problem for me to go to school? 

 

I hit the send button in frustration. Youngjae's reply came almost immediately. 

 

From: Youngjae

Erm, okay then. I will see you around in school later on. 

 

I slightly tilted my head in confusion. Even Youngjae isn't acting like himself today. I let out a sigh and slipped my phone back into my pocket. I can't wait to arrive at school and see what's all the fuss about. 

*****

Finally, we were here. I stepped out of the van after Yuna. I looked around me. Everything seems to be perfectly normal. I shrugged and made my way into the school, walking beside Yuna. 

There were students gathering outside their class, along the corridor. I didn't think too much about it. There was always a crowd because B.A.P was studying in the same school. The screams and squeals were pretty hard to not be noticed. 

But something about the atmosphere felt different today. I looked up from the floor and glanced through the crowd. 

Are they looking at me? My question was answered when I heard whispers. 

"So she's Choi Yeojin?" 

"How dare she take away my Daehyun oppa, she's not even pretty in the first place tch."

"People  like her have no self consciousness." 

How I wish the ground would open up right now and swallow me. I shut out all the voices around me, including Yuna's. 

"Yeojin, are you okay?" She tugged on my arm lightly but I just continued staring on the floor. 

I walked into my class, ignoring all the stares I was receiving. 

I walked straight to my seat at the back of the class while avoiding eye contact with everyone. I put my bag on the desk and sat down, leaning back against the chair. I looked out of the window, hoping that everyone would stop looking at me. 

Squeals were heard throughout the class in the next second. I let out a small sigh, relieved that the attention was finally not on me anymore. 

But then, 3 blonde heads caught my attention at the corner of my eye. I looked away from the window and turned towards the front door. What are they doing here?!

Youngjae motioned for me to go out. I could feel that all the eyes were on me again. I sighed mentally and turned away, ignoring him. 

Youngjae was making his way towards me but luckily, the bell saved me. I heard him groaned in frustration as he walked out of the class. 

Few seconds later, the teacher came into the class. After greeting her, the lesson started. I felt more relaxed knowing that I was no longer the centre of attention. But I would soon be again. I guess I needed to get use to it. 

I took out my notebook and took down the notes, already giving my undivided attention to the teacher. 

*****

The first half of the day seemed to pass by faster than I thought. I didn't really noticed the stares I was receiving during the change of lessons because I was busy working on the homework that was just given. 

I tidied up my things after the bell rang. I was still deciding whether I should head down to the cafeteria or not. But if I do, I would be the centre of attention again. 

I always hated being in the spotlight, whether is it for good or bad reasons. I already made up my mind, I'm heading up to the roof garden. It's been quite some time since I have been there, I missed the fresh air and the silence. 

I pushed the door leading to the roof garden open. The moment I stepped into the garden, the scent of the flowers filled my nose. It seems like there were some changes around here. 

There were more potted plants, making the place even more colourful and peaceful. I walked over to the bench and sat down, in deep breaths of the wonderful scent. 

I stuffed my hands into my pocket. Winter is almost here and the temperatures are pretty low. The gentle breeze blew against my cheeks. It made me felt relaxed and made all my troubles disappeared for now. 

I smiled lightly, enjoying the quiet surroundings. I felt someone sitting beside me and I turned. 

A smile spreaded across my face immediately. His gaze softened when we met each other's eyes. He sat closer to me and slung his arm over my shoulder, pulling me into his arms. 

I leant against his shoulder. Gosh, I miss being in his arms and his scent. 

He played around with my hair and he intertwined his fingers with mine with his other hand. We just remained in that position, the both of us not saying anything. The presence of each other was already enough, no words was needed. 

I never thought that I could still be so close with him after everything that happened. 

-----

 

UPDATE! ^^

No name was mentioned but you guys know who is it right, hehehe. :p

School is starting really soon but I have yet to finish the pile of homework T_T 

Teachers don't understand the meaning of holidays at all :@ 

Okay, enough of my rants. :D 

ENJOY~

 

tumblr_mfimgu5tCN1qjudfbo1_500.gif

Omg. *.* 

tumblr_mflt0g6r4A1rulj4eo3_250.gif

I miss this hairstyle of his :( 

tumblr_mfm5q4XjSE1rqiuouo1_500.gif

He's driving me crazy!!! *screams* 

 

Haha, okay, enough with my crazy fangirl feels. :P 

I love all my subbies! <3 :*

All gifs and pictures used belongs to their respective owners!